max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Amazing animations! The style reminds me of the stuff in Mist, which I also adore (is that the same person/artist? Because I love that style).

Would love for some sound on the animations, but overall really solid v1.0.

Reactions: rokrad
Dec 21, 2019
Is not tagged as complete. Will it be developed further?
You can tell just by playing it, and especially after reading the dev notes, that it's a finished product. They tell you what to expect and call it "somewhat done." So the people saying "plz don't abandon" or "plz add this and this" are a little confused. There might be a v1.1 or v1.2 with some more animations or something but that's probably it.

It's a one-off, a trainer game on fast forward. Really just a delivery system for the awesome art. It would've been cool if it was developed more slowly over time with a proper game being built around the animations, and most definitely better for the dev's bottom line, but that's not what happened.

As a side note, who says this isn't an accurate depiction of Ahsoka but when she's more mature? Plenty of art ages characters either up or down, it's not some crazy unheard of thing. Her "original" look would be a titless child from a PG cartoon, sorry but that doesn't do it for everyone.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Fair warning, even though the renders are truly awesome, the content is vast majority prostitution/use by non-MC, so for anyone where that's an issue, stay away.

This game should unironically have the NTR or at least voyeur tag.

Reactions: DrJamUrinal

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Wait the gallery doesn't include the finishing? I get it isn't an animation but just feels weird when you revisit something and it doesn't show the entire scene.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
is this the final version of the game? I enjoyed it but it was relatively short. would love to see Ahsoka getting into more trouble/fun :D

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Speaking of unlocking everything...here's a 100% save file. Gallery, outfits, and clothes all availible.
Am I missing something with this? Overwriting my save with yours in the Renpy folder does nothing, just goes back to my own save for some reason. Is there another location where saves are stored?

Reactions: biniweti

Sb21

May 25, 2017
Am I missing something with this? Overwriting my save with yours in the Renpy folder does nothing, just goes back to my own save for some reason. Is there another location where saves are stored?
You should rename the fille with a save location you haven't take yet ( exemple 1_5) and normally a new save should appear.

Reactions: Oraciion
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes