Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
seems like barely anything. its a barely started trainer sim with just groping scenes right now
you are wrong. Beside lack of dialogs this is almost complete game with a lot of scenes with MC. If you are stuck you need to go to sith lady at day and that way you can increase obedience = more sex with MC.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Really nice game but as most of people said, it really lacks a good story and dialogues, but the animations are one of the best you could ask for.
The grinding also becomes really annoying, I don't know how to unlock the police and smuggler's location because I used a save and stopped griding at 2000 after maxing all her stats.
I also only wished there were more scenes with the MC because right now he just exists to corrupt her so you could unlock more options with other guys at least in my opinion because the scenes with other dudes are much better than the MC's.

But it really can be a start of a series or a much bigger game with various women from the franchise. I liked this one so much that I played his other trainer Battle Sisters and it was also really good.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Just played through what is available and think this game has a really solid foundation. The content, barebones as it is, I feel like is already superior to that of Orange Trainer (which in my opinion fell off after the original artist dropped out). Hoping to see some of the dialog fleshed out and the depravity/obedience increase process be a little more complex than just sending Ahsoka to a training (like fulfill specific requirements in terms of tasks, challenges, etc. before being able to send her to said training).

Obviously more outfits would be amazing. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing more.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Really nice game but as most of people said, it really lacks a good story and dialogues, but the animations are one of the best you could ask for.
The grinding also becomes really annoying, I don't know how to unlock the police and smuggler's location because I used a save and stopped griding at 2000 after maxing all her stats.
I also only wished there were more scenes with the MC because right now he just exists to corrupt her so you could unlock more options with other guys at least in my opinion because the scenes with other dudes are much better than the MC's.

But it really can be a start of a series or a much bigger game with various women from the franchise. I liked this one so much that I played his other trainer Battle Sisters and it was also really good.
u need to buy all her clothes to unlock everything

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So many people talk about Orange Trainer and its ending, is the game that bad?:WaitWhat:
What is wrong with the ending? I don't mind spoilers.

u need to buy all her clothes to unlock everything
Thanks, I didn't realize you could buy other clothes because somehow my mind taught Maid outfit = Waitress outfit so I supposed it was a bug

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's good and all but it's all a tad too dark, if her character model was a smidge brighter it would be easier to see expressions and some of the sex angles.

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
This is the 3rd ren'py game ive tried to play recently that just closes itself almost immediately after i do anything words will start to load after starting the game stop mid way then close its not even only things i try to run on joiplay do i need to get a new damn phone

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
This is the 3rd ren'py game ive tried to play recently that just closes itself almost immediately after i do anything words will start to load after starting the game stop mid way then close its not even only things i try to run on joiplay do i need to get a new damn phone
Just play it on windows.

Reactions: deimosphobos
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes