Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
for those curious: you can fuck the ab girl
also the developer notes weren't lying: bad script, great scenes, the animations are impressively smooth and the models are top notch.
great game if you're looking for a quick fap.
Abb girl actually has 5 scenes.
Shopkeep has 3 Scenes.
Both of them require that you do their sex scenes multiple times, when you select the sex option again a new scene will trigger, these scenes also don't appear in the gallery.

Reactions: DrJamUrinal

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
Will give it a try, but I already think it was a missed opportunity to make something different instead of another slave trainer. A game about Ahsoka doing whatever it takes to survive in the new empire would have been more interesting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why is Ahsoka so popular? She's really overrated.
Depends on the person. I've thought she was pretty hot from the first time I saw her. Admittedly, my view may have been colored due to the medium. I learned she existed from a fanfiction comic called "Going Against Destiny" by Yogurthfrost on exhentai. I really do wish that would be updated more than a page a year :(

How to level up depravity and obedience?
At night, follow the 'feeling' three or four nights in a row to meet a sith. When you meet her her during the day, she offers to train Ahsoka's obedience and depravity for a cost that escalated each time.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Those posters look like they're ads for 'The Empire Strips Back'.

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
Well, Well and the same author of "Battle Sisters" so I expect high level visual quality and animations like the first game I tried by this author.
Having said that I can hope that this project will move forward and could potentially be an Orange Trainer "Spiritual Follow-up" at this point.

I will await future updates while I will try it to see how much it has improved from "Battle Sisters"

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
- 10/10 scenes, but needs more variety in kink and more MC focus for a Slave Trainer. Spanking, gags, vibrators, petplay, body writing/piercing/tattoos, electro, piss drinking, rim jobs, spicier shit than Ahsoka sucking and fucking an assortment of random strangers. Ironically the last job unlocked (prostitution) is the most boring, obviously because you only did 1 scene but it was basically redundant with the rest of the game.

- Credit cap needs to increase, or give credits for scenes after work.

- Upgrading Ahsoka should not lock you out of scenes, maybe let the player adjust or ensure that scenes cycle through before repeating. Especially if you expect anyone to legit grind out the gallery.

- Gallery kinda sucks, missing great stills (honestly often the best part) and the other girls content.

- No naked wardrobe option?

It was super cool to do this while your Patreon was off. I would not listen to people complaining this isn't some kind of extensive VN, writing is not your strong suit and no one is playing this for tedious minigames. Short, sweet games showcasing your great artwork and scenes is better, just needs some more variety and a better gallery. If you wanted to, you could build a more complex game off that solid foundation.

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Well I have tried 1.0 and here are my impressions the good thing ashoka trainer and very good modeling of her I hope that new slaves are added to the group and not only her (padme ayala sekura etc)

the bad TOO MUCH GRIND It can't be that everything is exponentially more expensive, but the job change only represents an increase of 5 SHIT CREDITS for improvement

That is a huge mistake because it becomes very tedious and boring. The increase in salary for work should increase the same (starting with 15 as a cleaner, 30 in the bar, 60 as a police officer or something like that, if it does not become extremely tedious and boring)

then I see that it lacks things, for example options such as changing its name or making it address you in a certain way, it would be nice to see some dialogue in the action scenes, not just animations and that when ashoka shows her boobs to a client or has other depraved behavior that implies that she earns an extra tip for it
Especially when we see that working in the bar or as a maid, she does sexual favors and does not earn anything extra.

prostitution work for example is shameful that only 35 credits of benefit

and then it would be nice to have some kind of missions or quest where you interact more with ashoka to improve the history of the game (and by the way her attributes without having to pay for classes) good for a 1.0 but there is a lot to improve and I hope the game is not abandoned

and what the purpose to help in the shop ? or magazines ?

a and another thing the scenes where ashoka is seen having sex with his different clothes should be able to be added to the sexual options of the protagonist Who doesn't want Ashoka dressed as a maid to give him a blowjob?

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
What I love about this dev is that he releases games in such a finished state, sure this one is bare bones in some departments but there's no 'level 4 corruption is still in development, come back in 8 months'.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
They could add some dancing scenes and maybe even more girls the art is sexy and the gameplay is alright they could ad some minigames like lots of other games do, maybe a strip poker thing also slutty dirty talk could be more in it. I think Aayla could fit in maybe some other exotic alien girls.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes