Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Just so everyone know you can either make her your own slave or make her a total slut depending on if you uppgrade her Depravity.

Personally I like to make her my own and only uppgrade Obedience makes it easier when ur gonna go for the 5000cr. Other wise ur gonna see her getting fucked by like 50 dudes every day.

And uppgrading only Obedience doesn't take away any Sex scene you have with her.

Last edited:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
theres gotta be some time in future updates where we will be able to fully control Ahsoka (and ONLY US)

Last edited:

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
theres gonna be some time in future updates where we will be able to fully control Ahsoka
Yeah I know but there might be some vanilla lover out her that wants Ahsoka for themself so just giving advice to everyone. So they don't have to se her getting railed by 50 dudes

Reactions: ymudds and Grimm96
Jan 18, 2021
DUDE, this is a GOOOOOD one! Art and Animation are fantastic! Only real downside is it is a bit on the grindy side, but not as bad as some games I have played.

If the dev reads these, i'd be willing to help out with coding/programming if you need it!
I can also help with the translation/grammar issues if you'd like.

Keep up the good work!

1655307134721.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bourne9000
Apr 8, 2018
i dunno about u guys but this is one of the best games i played straight for fap aspect, the game has like 2-3 years of content from creators with 5 people in this site, if this is 1st release i am impressed as fuck,
great game i would reccomend it to anyone

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
WOW. Simply wow. I am blown away with the quality and quantity of animations. It feels like Orange Trainer but better when it comes to the visuals. The only dowside I can see after an hour of playtime that the writing and scope of the game isn't quite comparable. But this is a great gift for fans of Ashoka. Thank you for making this game.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes