Shuwa

Sep 27, 2021
DIdn't intend this as a review, but following up from prior convo about whether the gameplay was good or not, or good or not when you "get good" at it. I should have used the reply function though, forgot to do so.

Also is there any way to check older chapters without it removing access to later chapters/forcing you to go through it again?
Err... Just select the chapter? I've never experienced the removing access to later chapters issue, closest thing was chapter... 6 or 7, I think? The one at the Expo, I realised that the creator didn't code in the 2nd location in the overview and it took me a while to realise that I should use the arrows to change scenes instead.

MinMM

Feb 9, 2023
Drain Gallery Plugin v1.0

Adds a custom level where you can view all variations of all enemy drain animations, including group animations that need certain enemies to be nearby
Allows you to change Aideal's costume during the drain animations.
Access by pressing F2 on the main menu.
To leave the level, press Return to Top in the pause menu.
Compatible with the uncensored plugin
Loading times and memory use may be worse than normal levels because all enemies with all animations are loaded in
Made for game v1.9, may break if the game updates because it needs lots of patches everywhere

1714131217198.png 1714131224208.png

Install
  • Download BepInEx Bleeding Edge IL2CPP 64-bit
    • This plugin was made with version 688, try that if other versions don't work
  • Extract BepInEx files directly to game folder, next to the game's exe
  • Extract AidealDrainGallery.dll from attached zip and place it in BepInEx\plugins
If installed correctly you will see this on the main menu
1714131716916.png

Last edited:

palapapa

Oct 16, 2022
Drain Gallery Plugin v1.0

Adds a custom level where you can view all variations of all enemy drain animations, including group animations that need certain enemies to be nearby
Allows you to change Aideal's costume during the drain animations.
Access by pressing F2 on the main menu.
To leave the level, press Return to Top in the pause menu.
Compatible with the uncensored plugin
Loading times and memory use may be worse than normal levels because all enemies with all animations are loaded in
Made for game v1.9, may break if the game updates because it needs lots of patches everywhere

View attachment 3575703 View attachment 3575704

Install
  • Download BepInEx Bleeding Edge IL2CPP 64-bit
    • This plugin was made with version 688, try that if other versions don't work
  • Extract BepInEx files directly to game folder, next to the game's exe
  • Extract AidealDrainGallery.dll from attached zip and place it in BepInEx\plugins
If installed correctly you will see this on the main menu
View attachment 3575721
It would be nice if you could make a mod that lets you change characters' costumes in other stages.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes