Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
For those trying to find the two added events. The 2nd one is easy, it's in the Onsen (not the Extra), "initiation". The 1st one, the toilet event, is in the Night Pool defeat map.

Reactions: gtggggggggggggggggg

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Someone knows how to delet all the save data from the game?
in-game home menu, bottom left there should be option that say "initialize" which basically reset your progress, i'm not sure if this is what you want but it should at least reset your save progress

Reactions: TankyThomas

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I already deleted the whole folder, but the game still has my old progress.
in-game home menu, bottom left there should be option that say "initialize" which basically reset your progress, i'm not sure if this is what you want but it should at least reset your save progress
The game save the progress in the Window registry. So you either go and delete the game registry, or more simply, use the in game button to reset the progress to play the game again.

Since you restart the game from scratch, you just might want to make a back up copie of the registry save (go check google for how to do that).

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Fighting feel like garbage untill you figure out how to fight.

As long as you just smash keys randomly yeah, it's garbage.
When you understand what you're doing and actually playing using the skill and action avaiable, it's getting nice or better depending on your skill (ok, end game with lot of enemies make the camera move to much and targeting a specific enemie hard).

Reactions: TankyThomas

FragileEmerald

May 27, 2018
Fighting feel like garbage untill you figure out how to fight.

As long as you just smash keys randomly yeah, it's garbage.
When you understand what you're doing and actually playing using the skill and action avaiable, it's getting nice or better depending on your skill (ok, end game with lot of enemies make the camera move to much and targeting a specific enemie hard).
This game is not HARD at ALL. Its a total mess on screen with garbage controls, terrible visual clarity, there's nothing to be better of off. Its just a freaking attack\dodge game with a one damn ability, dont make it look like "its just need to be mastered". No its not. Its garbage.

Reactions: Cinders

Southerner703

Jan 25, 2023
uncensor plugin v1.0.0.4
game version independent. will be works on next game update.
It's BepInEx plugin. use the . maybe you have an X64 client. use

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : HP / Burst cheat toggle

Install
  • extract BepInEx BE to game folder.
  • extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • enjoy.
If plugin is works, you can see the help on game loading like below. (version be showed)
View attachment 2995339

If the debug console windows is annoying, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg

Changes log
2023-12-25 v1.0.0.4
  • Fixed turn color to white on transparency is max.
2023-10-11 v1.0.0.3
  • Fixed Rayed scene
  • Fixed Ark Show Toilet scene
  • Fixed Manual Uncensor
2023-10-02 v1.0.0.2
  • fixed Burst cheat.
  • uncensor is completed. maybe no need to use manual uncnesor(F4)

Currently no longer works with 1.9. I looked up the errors the game spat out and apparently, according to people smarter than me, the dev obfuscated some files to make bepinex incompatible. In case anyone else was about to bash their skull against a brick wall for an hour and a half like I did, hopefully that saves you time. If someone else can fix this or figure it out that would be awesome.

Reactions: DaiReth

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Currently no longer works with 1.9. I looked up the errors the game spat out and apparently, according to people smarter than me, the dev obfuscated some files to make bepinex incompatible. In case anyone else was about to bash their skull against a brick wall for an hour and a half like I did, hopefully that saves you time. If someone else can fix this or figure it out that would be awesome.
I download game from OP's link and tested. there is no problem with use BepInEx and plugins.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
wonder if be compatible with xbox 1 controllers?
All Xbox controllers are compatible with all Microsoft devices, or said in other way, if you can play something with and Xbox controller any type of Xbox controller should work, now if the game will or not be compatible I can't tell for sure but don't recall any key bindings menu so might be a bad sing for you.

DrThraxGLA

Mar 19, 2019
All Xbox controllers are compatible with all Microsoft devices, or said in other way, if you can play something with and Xbox controller any type of Xbox controller should work, now if the game will or not be compatible I can't tell for sure but don't recall any key bindings menu so might be a bad sing for you.
well not really because I can setup same way since DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition has same setup but have use 3 party program make it work update It work with xbox 1 controller

Last edited:

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
Heads up for anyone wanting to try this game, it's not really a female protagonist... it's clearly male protagnist (but takes control of the female android) however what that really means is that it's another one of these game with a bland generic lame main character for shy type self-insert, and personally I hate it so it ruins the whole experience for me. If that's your thing then go ahead but I have to say the gameplay is kinda ass too. Very clunky, very spammy.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
The gameplay is pretty bad, it's the worst of bad action game combat that relies on spamming the dodge button over and over because there's no recovery for it and it just gives free i frames, before easily getting free special burst-attacks because you dodge spam the enemy that lead instantly into dodging again with no recovery (same with leaving or entering guard via holding). Attacking the enemy two-three times before burst attacking can also work to end pretty much anything that isn't getting charge attack>drain attack>attack twice>burst making fights more of a time sink than anything. There isn't the spacing or positioning or rapid decision making and precision of good action games, and not even the timing challenge of mediocre action games. Hold charge attack to cover the distance>dodge over and over before bursting, or land 3-4 attacks depending on boss type before dodging over and over before bursting>3-4 attacks, continue. I played on hard but the bosses were pretty easy, only issue is just not losing interest in continuing as you watch the burst attack continue again. There are other ways to approach it slightly differently, like using the attack combo and then only bursting when you lock blades after getting down to 1-2 enemies, but this method is more unreliable depending on boss due to certain boss moves (and is also incredibly boring, a bit faster but requires attention in a mundane uninteresting sense).

Main character is pretty lame too, incredibly self insert. Story was not interesting, no interesting themes and motivations for characters were messy or boring on the most part. The side characters were used poorly, and the story don't really care about anyone outside of the main 3 chars-but it doesn't develop them interestingly enough either, and instead spends too much time on half developed world and plot beats (that aren't developed enough either).

Presentation wise there was some decent work, combat cutscenes around X and R android flight duels were ok and worked well with the music. Trying to check earlier story chapters resets progress as far as I can tell, which is silly, but this part there might be a workaround.

Last edited:
Reactions: palapapa

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
The gameplay is pretty bad, it's the worst of bad action game combat that relies on spamming the dodge button over and over because there's no recovery for it and it just gives free i frames, before easily getting free special burst-attacks because you dodge spam the enemy that lead instantly into dodging again with no recovery (same with leaving or entering guard via holding). Attacking the enemy two-three times before burst attacking can also work to end pretty much anything that isn't getting charge attack>drain attack>attack twice>burst making fights more of a time sink than anything. There isn't the spacing or positioning or rapid decision making and precision of good action games, and not even the timing challenge of mediocre action games. Hold charge attack to cover the distance>dodge over and over before bursting, or land 3-4 attacks depending on boss type before dodging over and over before bursting>3-4 attacks, continue. I played on hard but the bosses were pretty easy, only issue is just not losing interest in continuing as you watch the burst attack continue again. There are other ways to approach it slightly differently, like using the attack combo and then only bursting when you lock blades after getting down to 1-2 enemies, but this method is more unreliable depending on boss due to certain boss moves (and is also incredibly boring, a bit faster but requires attention in a mundane uninteresting sense).

Main character is pretty lame too, incredibly self insert. Story was not interesting, no interesting themes and motivations for characters were messy or boring on the most part. The side characters were used poorly, and the story don't really care about anyone outside of the main 3 chars-but it doesn't develop them interestingly enough either, and instead spends too much time on half developed world and plot beats (that aren't developed enough either).

Presentation wise there was some decent work, combat cutscenes around X and R android flight duels were ok and worked well with the music. Trying to check earlier story chapters resets progress as far as I can tell, which is silly, but this part there might be a workaround.
Why are you posting this in the discussion and not the review section tho?

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Why are you posting this in the discussion and not the review section tho?
DIdn't intend this as a review, but following up from prior convo about whether the gameplay was good or not, or good or not when you "get good" at it. I should have used the reply function though, forgot to do so.

Also is there any way to check older chapters without it removing access to later chapters/forcing you to go through it again?

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
DIdn't intend this as a review, but following up from prior convo about whether the gameplay was good or not, or good or not when you "get good" at it. I should have used the reply function though, forgot to do so.

Also is there any way to check older chapters without it removing access to later chapters/forcing you to go through it again?
IDK, Honestly I haven't played this game since v1.0, I finished it, took a look at the gallery and never opened it again.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes