ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I got that issue too at first but I swapped to another unzipping software and it started working fine after that. Nevermind. Now my images and stuff are not loading in.

CBTWizard

Nov 11, 2019
0.6 features voices (for Aideal currently), a finalized chapter 3 with a teaser for the next boss, and the 3rd pool scene is finished which plays after being defeated during the chapter 3 boss fight (but no voices for this one)

Finishing 3rd chapter for just loops you back to the start of the chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H and VermillioN

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
so this is a switch in genres from their other game snow brandia?
no more monster rape?
only wholesome? pure love?

ks3dcn

Apr 28, 2022
Yeah , not fixed yet. It can only solved by cover the save file to avoid clicking Help

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
So if anyone wants a strategy to beat the chapter 3 boss here you go.

First and foremost do not try to melee her, you'll probably get grabbed and lose half of your health and she'll heal the same amount. Only melee here if she charges, dodge it, then back off after a few hits. Only shoot her with your basic gun until the adds show up. Once they do focus on them until you get three or four circles at the bottom of the screen, afterwards find the boss and hit her with the long ranged Burst. This will do a lot of damage to her but note that the long range burst does have knockback so don't be surprised if you snap onto another enemy. Repeat as needed and she should go down before everything else does, and afterwards it's just an easy clean up.

If you're hurt you can use the close ranged charge attack to steal health from any enemy that has a heart under it, while also getting burst stacks. It's better to do this versus finishing off an add since you can get more stacks that way.

Reactions: ZX7H and baron1976
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes