SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Awesome! Thanks for the answers. The machine translator (i think?) is like a puzzle in it self among the game too

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys. I wonder if there is a 2.1 release.. or 2 is last. Also, i was wondering if it is posible to paly with more than a girl at same time.
You can, but you must find the hidden terminals with the large machines next to them and use a battery.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah awesome awesome, where would i put the batteries when i unlock them? In the console?

Also are there more girls to choose from? Not a huge fan of a lot of the choices atm
You can make your own or choose the ones provided. Yes, you put it in the console.

furk

Jun 5, 2017
Anybody knows why I've an infinite loading screen when I try a new game ? I bought the original game in Japan

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Question: I downloaded the game from somewhere and it came by the name of 'AI-Syoujyo', dunno what patch version compared to the one here (says v2.0) has the witch cauldron and like 12 girl cards (bowestte being one). I had just got far enough to get to the second island, home island or something. Dunno if thats the end or not but i have questions to wtf do the stats mean?

View attachment 459887

Trust/perversion seems pretty self explanatory, Girl Power and Vigilance?? Can I make a girl Batman or something? Also found out you can make potions to lower stats, dont understand why i would wana make a girls social less?

Also, can you get more than one girl? Out side the shop girl I find i can only swap in and out girls, not sure how to add them.
The HGame wiki has a good amount of info if you still have questions

I'd recommend switching from flashbangz pack to the Betterrepack tho, I'm assuming you don't want an undercover bitcoin mining operation running from your pc.

• Wow
Reactions: thinform932

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018

I'd recommend switching from flashbangz pack to the Betterrepack tho, I'm assuming you don't want an undercover bitcoin mining operation running from your pc.
Is that what it was? I heard it was a sort of virus in there.

jadoresleep

Nov 10, 2019
This is aimed at users of Intel's integrated HD graphics.

1. Starting with the basics make sure your in-game's graphic settings are set to the lowest possible. Turn OFF: Self shadow, Bloom, SSAO, SSR (reflection), Depth of field, Atmosphere, and Vignette. You can leave Rain on.

2. If you are using pugins, go to your plugin options (F1 in the previous update, or in the game's configuration menu in the latest update). Disable Better Anti-Aliasing. Then, scroll to Graphic Settings plugin. Make sure your Display mode is set to Fullscreen. Then change your resolution to 1024 by 576 and hit Apply (you can also do this by modifying your Setup file in UserData). Disable Vsync. Set Anti-aliasing multiplier to 0. Set Shadow cascades to 0. Set Shadow quality to Hard only. Set shadow resolution to Low.

3. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. If you are using a laptop or a computer that still has the pre-installed manufacturer software, you probably have to update your driver manually by going to Intel's website and downloading the appropriate driver, then using device manager to manually update it.

4. Go to your Intel graphic driver's settings. On Power options, set to Maximum Performance. If you are on a laptop, it might not be set to max performance even when plugged in. You may want to check your Windows settings for this as well. On Games, find the AI-Syoujyo.exe and turn off Anti-Aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering, and Vertical Sync.

5. If you are using integrated graphics, use the task manager to set the affinity AI-Syoujo.exe to use every core except the one used by the OS, which should be 0 or 1 (the lowest one that appears). You might find it useful to look up how to create a shortcut that automatically sets the affinity every time you launch the game.

6. Use FarClipPlane mod. It is meant to prevent the entire island from rendering all the time, so it limits what you can see to a customizable radius around you. You can find it in the Illussion discord.

Before I did any of this, I played at a staggering slideshow of half a frame per second. After these steps, my game went to a stable 15-20 fps. It's not perfect, but it is quite playable.
Thanks for the tips! Does the housing island still mess up for you even after doing all of this?

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the tips! Does the housing island still mess up for you even after doing all of this?
Yes sir, housing island still messes up. Black rain, black nails.

27X has told me that I am running out of addressable memory. I don't think there's much that can be done about that other than buying RAM, and/or partitioning some of your existing RAM as VRAM (which I may try, as that was what was suggested to me). For now you may want to save the game in the housing island, and then just restart it, and vice versa, so you appear in the island you want to be without loading the other one. I don't know if that will actually work, but it's all i can think of right now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I wasn't even aware there was a miner in his repacks. I used his Koikatsu one for a bit before Better Repack came into the picture. I stopped after he flagged a link I made to provide that thread here as copyrighted and reported him to Fakku and Illusion for the same since he was making money off his Honey Select and Koikatsu repacks. On a side note, I also wasn't aware the wiki was up for this game yet, thanks for the link, it really helps in understanding the mechanics.

Last edited:

jadoresleep

Nov 10, 2019
Yes sir, housing island still messes up. Black rain, black nails.

27X has told me that I am running out of addressable memory. I don't think there's much that can be done about that other than buying RAM, and/or partitioning some of your existing RAM as VRAM (which I may try, as that was what was suggested to me). For now you may want to save the game in the housing island, and then just restart it, and vice versa, so you appear in the island you want to be without loading the other one. I don't know if that will actually work, but it's all i can think of right now.
Damn that's crazy this happens. Ill give it a shot. I tried to look up some solutions for VRAM and altering it but i guess its 'locked' to a set amount using BIOS but I have yet to try registry method as some have stated it doesn't "actually do anything" besides tricking the system into thinking it did...whatever that means :confused:. But Let me know if the partitioning thing works for you!

Also funny thing i updated my UHD driver automatically and tried to go on the housing island and it was even worse than before lol yikes

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
Also funny thing i updated my UHD driver automatically and tried to go on the housing island and it was even worse than before lol yikes
Oof, make sure you redo any driver configurations after updating, since they can be reset on update. But updating your graphics drivers should increase your performance in general from what I understand. Make sure you're on the latest update, which should be like 26.20.100.7372 (date: 10/30/2019)

Reactions: EroShane

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
Wish there was a way to set the look of Shan. I mean there is a option to H her so it's like having a 5th girl right? a mod for this would be awesome!

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
Wish there was a way to set the look of Shan. I mean there is a option to H her so it's like having a 5th girl right? a mod for this would be awesome!
Such a mod exists already. Check the Illusion discord. Look for MerchantReplacer v1.5

Note: I have not tested or used it.

ogmaster

Nov 15, 2018
Fairly new to this
Mods working in all

But I'm curious on how to make a girl dance on the stripper pole?
Has anyone figured this out yet.

In studio there is the option
But in referring in the main game not the studio

Clepto

Jun 14, 2017
ok guys i need your help
playing since release and have no idea how to make them use the construktion dildo (purple one), and how to start the camera masturbation position.

This question was asked a few times in this thread but nobody seems to mention a solution.

Or isnt it working yet?

thx

Help ? Someone ?
i am out of ideas

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes