lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Help ? Someone ?
i am out of ideas
If your talking about the floor dildo, its a % chance, once u reject H with them when they ask. proximity sorta helps but still random between (bed, toilet, squat toilet, shower and dildo masturbation). None of my girls stats are high enough but assuming if your perversion and darkness is high enough they'd auto use it sometimes.

Cam masturbation is in the H list under special.

Reactions: Lophora

Clepto

Jun 14, 2017
thx man u helped a lot. :)

i though i checked all positions on every obstacle...but camera wasnt there...any tip?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
did you build the camera? if its there in your stash should show up eventually. Probably have to get perversion/darkness high enough guessing perversion around 500-600+? I have most girls around 600-1000 stats minus vigilance. and yea suddenly showed up after a while....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody else getting severe lock up when trying to load in a premade house? I've had to crash out twice now.

Last edited:

Clepto

Jun 14, 2017
yes i have the camera in my bag. the girls have enough stats. Which locations am i supposed to be? bed? chair? wall?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay, I am sure many will be excited to hear that I started a post-processing/camera optimization mod. At present I reduced the strain created by the post-processing scripts by likely 50%+ which gained about a 40% increase in frames already, and this is just an alpha tinkering... Also, the FPS drop that was occurring before when girls ran into your frame all but disappeared. I'm running a very stable 85-90FPS with the resolution set to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz with all in game graphics settings turned on... Going to share some screenies and if anyone wants to test and help sort out bugs (like sometimes when more than one girl is in frame, and you get close, the self-shadow goes all wonky, so that is known already -- higher end systems preferred first -- just to get things stable then a second group for lower end systems would be nice soon after to create an optimal performance visual mod) I'll upload the tiny zipmod that you can drop in your sideloader folders... All feedback will be awesomely appreciated...

Here is a teaser shot for now... Tell me what you think. I edited about 25 or so internal graphics settings...

PostPro1.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I see, that makes sense with the other girls being artificial. I just ran a little dialogue test on a different girl that was included in the repack so I could see how it looks to load one into an existing save and I couldn't understand some of it even though it was translated, so I think I'll give it a bit of time before I move on, maybe make the other girls in the "family" so I can have them ready when the time comes to load them in.

No problem, it took me a bit to figure out. Yeah, I mean that trait, the one that allows her to force you into H, which, fair warning, is unfortunately bugged at the moment. When leaving forced H, you get stuck just looking at the girl when she should be saying her after H line with no dialogue box as if you hid it. I tested several possibilities to see if maybe it was a mod, but no effect.
Note: It only seems to be bugged in close proximity to where Shan spawns on the Housing Island. It works fine on the Ruined Island... No problems at all (my girls do it all the time -- like way too often, it's almost annoying), but I also had that happen in just a normal consensual H with Shan on the Housing Island as well, so something may be bugged there.

You mean, just to be certain, that you go through your H encounter, then upon exiting, she tra-la-las off and you are just standing there and can no longer move correct? That is the issue I've experienced more than once and all times it was in the same area (near Shan's spawn) on the Housing Island...

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Hello to everyone.

My question.
I've looked everywhere and cannot locate the answer.

On the phone in game, looking at the girls stats page.
There is that little smiley face.
When I started the game, the 1st girls stat was showing as green smiley face.
Now it is yellow.... in fact, all the girls are now yellow.
Can anyone explain what that face emoji is referring too.... as I have no clue.

In fact, even explaining all the icons in that stat page for the girls would be appreciated.
I can understand most I think, but maybe I am misunderstanding them as well.
So any clarification would be appreciated.
Thanks.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Ok, So Higher Humanity means she won't run away or be shy. I knew that Girl Power had to do with changing clothes, but in my case both my girls have 130 and 445 girl power and are changing into jeans and skirts to get in the bath. Is that because of high girl power? something just seems off about that. I'm just trying to understand if there is a reason for wearing clothes in the bath over naked in the game mechanics or if this is a bug or something.

sorry for misunderstanding. The stats have me completely confused reading over this forum now and reading the wiki.
Nah bro, you put the clothes in the wrong part of the wardrobe... Bottom is bathing suits/underwear/nudes and top is outerwear... LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello to everyone.

My question.
I've looked everywhere and cannot locate the answer.

On the phone in game, looking at the girls stats page.
There is that little smiley face.
When I started the game, the 1st girls stat was showing as green smiley face.
Now it is yellow.... in fact, all the girls are now yellow.
Can anyone explain what that face emoji is referring too.... as I have no clue.

In fact, even explaining all the icons in that stat page for the girls would be appreciated.
I can understand most I think, but maybe I am misunderstanding them as well.
So any clarification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
It's her mood... As the bars climb up to 100% (9999 under the hood) she gets in a better mood. Also note that some skills and traits can cause her to start with a higher/lower mood, never get highest or lowest possible, and/or exceed 100%. Mood goes up as her needs are met throughout the day, when you give gifts, and when you generally interact asking her about herself or complimenting her person.

The thermometer is body temperature... Too high can cause rapid fatigue and fainting, too low and she can get sick.
The stomach is her fullness (mislabeled hunger in some translations) -- basically needs to stay above 50% or she'll start getting fussy about things.
Fatigue needs to stay as low as possible, it is her tiredness, if it reaches 100% she can faint.
The bar under fatigue is motivation, it is her will to accomplish tasks.
Bottom one, big heart with % next to it is her horniness... The greater this number the more likely she will be to accept/engage H scenes with the player, Shan/merchant/ other girls on the island.
Left of the horniness is special conditions, cold, stomach ache, determined, etc., are all status buffs, mostly negative but some are positive.
The 4 hearts up top are the progress of the girl which is also her affection towards you.
The little lock at the bottom freezes her stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustinGamer666

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Thank you EroShane.

Just deleted my previous text here.
Didn't realize you were answering my every question above.

Thanks again mate.
You have answered all my queries for the hud.

You are obviously a very helpful person.
Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Weird all my girl are go full nude (always) when they bath also when raining (not often) just like an innocent bratty children lmao.

they still shy just like any normal modest? girls when some dick appear while they half/nude lol.
Did you ever place bathing suits in the bottom drawers of the wardobe, the basket rack, or any of the random "dressing rooms' throughout the island? If not they have nothing to change into so changing clothes equals going native... LOL!

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
First of all, thank you for the repack, I am still on 1.3 but everything works fine so far.

I do wish the game would offer more romantic options besides full on H. Taking a bath/fishing/cooking together, being able to cuddle while she is sleeping or resting somewhere, kissing and hugging her ... that kind of thing.

Also, am I missing sth or is my character not able to take a bath or eat at all.
So much for the assumption that the PC is a/ the last human I guess. :D

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Question: I downloaded the game from somewhere and it came by the name of 'AI-Syoujyo', dunno what patch version compared to the one here (says v2.0) has the witch cauldron and like 12 girl cards (bowestte being one). I had just got far enough to get to the second island, home island or something. Dunno if thats the end or not but i have questions to wtf do the stats mean?

View attachment 459887

Trust/perversion seems pretty self explanatory, Girl Power and Vigilance?? Can I make a girl Batman or something? Also found out you can make potions to lower stats, dont understand why i would wana make a girls social less?

Also, can you get more than one girl? Out side the shop girl I find i can only swap in and out girls, not sure how to add them.
Girl Power = her femininity
Trust = reliability, her ability to take orders and act accordingly
Humanity = is actually her ability to reason and learn, it is intelligence, as well as application of such
Instinct = her ability to work and find useful things as well as make her own normal routines
Perversion -- yeah
Vigilance = how guarded or modest she is, can also lead to anti-social behaviors and shyness, then jealousy
Sociability = how quick she will be to approach you and other girls (+humanity) how well she can learn from you and other girls
Darkness = moodiness, quirkiness, this actually contributes to a lot of factors and combined with other stats can lead to a lot of combinations of things. This can become bitchiness, depression, social withdrawal, sadism or masochism, etc.

I've done my best describing this stuff by the numbers in previous posts (I think page 119 I made a breakdown)...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you EroShane.

Just deleted my previous text here.
Didn't realize you were answering my every question above.

Thanks again mate.
You have answered all my queries for the hud.

You are obviously a very helpful person.
Regards.
I try...
Yeah some notes... Body temperature, when high you can give her the cold compress or get her to drink something (not coffee or coconut liquor), if she is too clod get her to follow you to a fireplace and sit with her, or get her to eat coconut soup or coffee.

If she gets sick, there are two types of medicine, cold medicine and gastrointestinal -- depending on her ailment, you can give her one or the other. Note also, they must be in your bag, not in storage, and you need to select the "give medicine" dialogue then swap screens to the medicine tab (little pills icon) from the fruit/herbal/food based medicine icon.

The only cures for fatigue are "taking a break" (need a chair/bench), sleep, or stat foods such as coffee.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes