thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
First of all, thank you for the repack, I am still on 1.3 but everything works fine so far.

I do wish the game would offer more romantic options besides full on H. Taking a bath/fishing/cooking together, being able to cuddle while she is sleeping or resting somewhere, kissing and hugging her ... that kind of thing.

Also, am I missing sth or is my character not able to take a bath or eat at all.
So much for the assumption that the PC is a/ the last human I guess. :D
Interacting with the girls and seeing them feed themselves and be happy fills you with so much determination that you stop needing food for yourself. I wish xD

Being able to hug and kiss my waifu at any time would be nice.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
*chuckles*
Well I did find out that if you ask her to follow you, you can interact with some tables to eat together (Rice... don't ask me where they got it), sleep together and, most importantly, rest/cuddle together on the couch.

Bathing and nature-rest points sadly don't work.

The AI also doesn't act very logical... why does she shy away from me when bathing but comes asking for lovemaking 5 minutes later? I can understand her being upset when I peep on her while she sits on the porcelain throne.

Ouch ... :D

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
Okay, I am sure many will be excited to hear that I started a post-processing/camera optimization mod. At present I reduced the strain created by the post-processing scripts by likely 50%+ which gained about a 40% increase in frames already, and this is just an alpha tinkering... Also, the FPS drop that was occurring before when girls ran into your frame all but disappeared. I'm running a very stable 85-90FPS with the resolution set to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz with all in game graphics settings turned on... Going to share some screenies and if anyone wants to test and help sort out bugs (like sometimes when more than one girl is in frame, and you get close, the self-shadow goes all wonky, so that is known already -- higher end systems preferred first -- just to get things stable then a second group for lower end systems would be nice soon after to create an optimal performance visual mod) I'll upload the tiny zipmod that you can drop in your sideloader folders... All feedback will be awesomely appreciated...

Here is a teaser shot for now... Tell me what you think. I edited about 25 or so internal graphics settings...

View attachment 460103
Hi Eroshane, maybe can you help me?

I have a I7 4790k @4ghz, msi gaming x 1070, 16gb ram 1866 ddr3. monitor 1080p (TV 32 size)

I maked a lot of test, but i'm not a programmer and i don't know how solve the problems that i found.

I tested BR v 1.3-R, run well, 60 fps with lows to 40-45 fps, but stable ( i searched mods in the repack and i found one that help a lot for stability, is one in graphics setting that fix shadows %, and the other is a mod for lights) tested @ 1080p all settings on and only 1/4 render.

then i tested BR v 2.0R. 48-50fps with downs to 24-30 fps, cuts,lag and it's goes not well. (texture mods, HD skins and others setting than improve visual effects but made my experience worst.

Then i finally found a ISO of the game and i downloaded-
I install clear game, tested first with all patch in order -25 october -31 october 11 november.
and then with clear game and only 11 november patch.
In both cases, after clean install i apply HF patch AI 1.0 by manlymarco (he does hf for Koikatsu)

Well, conclusions, game run better for me than repack 2.0 @ 1080p because its a clear installation and dont have many mods.
And with the clear installation i missed the shadows mod to down shadows in the world, or maybe apply hard shadows for distant object, i readed that smooth shadows uses more resources from CPU and hard shadow only affects vga. Then i tried work with nvidia panel, disable AA (better antialisng 1.4 mod), and other setting from game and aply vga configuration. (this worked with AA2 and koikatsu) and work good but movement was rare.

Then i came to the conclusion that the problem was not the game, was my PC that not had the power or requeriment for the game @1080p with all settings, i frecuently read VN and usually at 1280x720 runs well, so i tested with 1280x720 , 1367x768 and 1600x900, on 1280 and 1367 game runs good but no look so great, and with 1600x900 looks good but text was blurry. At 1600x900 with all settings on, render normal runs smoothy without fps down (40-50% cpu, and 80-100% vga use), but with blurry text. the game is graphically heavy.

I search again in BepInEx folder- Translation- en- Text- Main (and i found the damm file that i want) UI and UI_resizer.

Ui_resiser have the text sizes
MapScene/MapUI(Clone)/CommandCanvas/MenuUI(Clone)/CellularUI/Interface Panel/StatusUI(Clone)/Content/AgentContent/Flavor/Reliability/Text=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(1.0) (mine)
MapScene/MapUI(Clone)/CommandCanvas/MenuUI(Clone)/CellularUI/Interface Panel/StatusUI(Clone)/Content/AgentContent/Flavor/joshi-pow/Text=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.65)

i modify some lines and tested, and work, text is bigger in screen :) but i don't know how change font to make better readable and less blurry (with Vn is usual try a lot of font and choose the bigger or better readable and i need help. i dont know where o wich files modify font tipe, i liked the font and size of better repack 1.3 but i dont know where search, i want copy font and size of BR 1.3-r to apply to my clean installation or to repack 2.0) if you or someone will help me with this i really apreciate. If you need help with test for graphics settings tell me how can i help, i'm not a programmer but i can follow instruction :)

May 22, 2018
I think i improve the performance. and the setting set on high excerpt the self shadowing. to improve the performance go to intel hd graphic control panel and click on the 3D and in general setting on click on performance. for nvidia left click nvidia on task bar and click on the nvidia geforce experience and click on the setting and click on games tab and click on the slider when it say battery boost and move the slider to 60FPS. and go to start menu and type system configuration and go to boot tab and click on the advanced options and checks the number of processors and set it on 8. the game is kind of running smooth and a bit lag.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay, so here is my open alpha plugin and some teasers... I want to download those Shadow and clip plane handlers to check compatibility as that code would be great for making the best optimized version of this... Let me know how well this works for y'all... For me it totally stopped fritzing up when the girls were around... So it's doing something... Overall, not much loss in image quality (if you ask me) and I feel the volumetrics are looking better and the distant haze more realistic. I also changed the sun from white to an off yellow for a more realistic lighting effect on surfaces hit by sunlight. Would love to hear thoughts and opinions...

Just extract the zip in your "ScrewThisNoise AI-Shoujo>Mods>Sideloader Modpack" folder then reload the game... Leave the "PostProcessingOptv1_0_0.zipmod" file zipped inside the EroShane folder... it has to stay in the zipmod pack.

PostPro1.jpg PostPro2.jpg PostPro3.jpg PostPro4.jpg PostPro5.jpg PostPro6.jpg PostPro7.jpg PostPro8.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
*chuckles*
Well I did find out that if you ask her to follow you, you can interact with some tables to eat together (Rice... don't ask me where they got it), sleep together and, most importantly, rest/cuddle together on the couch.

Bathing and nature-rest points sadly don't work.

The AI also doesn't act very logical... why does she shy away from me when bathing but comes asking for lovemaking 5 minutes later? I can understand her being upset when I peep on her while she sits on the porcelain throne.

Ouch ... :D
To answer that I would need to see her numbers...

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
help me with the font Eroshane (some post before) go to test and answer
01.jpg 02.jpg 03 font edited.jpg 04 with 3 pj.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

12.jpg

tested in clean installation with hf patch 1.0. Only the mods in the last pic @1080p all settings on, render normal

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
help me with the font Eroshane (some post before) go to test and answer
It's hard to know what is what without all your systems information to be honest... The problem with the question, if I understand you correctly, is that the font is going to be a little blurry on the edges with lower resolutions, especially if you are on a 1080 or 2K/4K monitor. You are scaling down the video feed to something below the native resolution. This is going to alias your font edges because they are a semi-transparent overlay... No real avoiding that without adjust your card's antialiasing -- which will effect impact and will never really go away 100%.

You could try my sideloader mod if you have BepInEx Sideloader installed. This will cut down a lot of GPU slamming and GPU to CPU offloading.

I also found that I had worse performance overall running the game below the intended resolutions. Being it is built on the experimental Unity 02.2019 HDRP beta, it is intended for HD capable graphics and monitors.

Maybe I will check out those files later on... aww man, I just asleep typing lol! Definitely later on... LOL!

Reactions: plasmapika

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
To answer that I would need to see her numbers...
Aren't you a "down to business" one. You could at least offer a drink before asking for intimate details. :D

From what I've read here, it's the high humanity that is to blame, though to be honest, I do not feel comfortable impairing her deliberately. After all, this is supposed to be about the emergence of self conscience.

Trying your mod right now, what was the shortcut to display FPS data? I forgot ...

• Love

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
It's hard to know what is what without all your systems information to be honest... The problem with the question, if I understand you correctly, is that the font is going to be a little blurry on the edges with lower resolutions, especially if you are on a 1080 or 2K/4K monitor. You are scaling down the video feed to something below the native resolution. This is going to alias your font edges because they are a semi-transparent overlay... No real avoiding that without adjust your card's antialiasing -- which will effect impact and will never really go away 100%.

You could try my sideloader mod if you have BepInEx Sideloader installed. This will cut down a lot of GPU slamming and GPU to CPU offloading.

I also found that I had worse performance overall running the game below the intended resolutions. Being it is built on the experimental Unity 02.2019 HDRP beta, it is intended for HD capable graphics and monitors.

Maybe I will check out those files later on... aww man, I just asleep typing lol! Definitely later on... LOL!

i posted pics and tested your mod after the post with the download. Runs Well, the red a little strange but look good. a little spikes when i was moving camera and when changing rooms after running, but better than vanilla. Its a good aproach. (the problem how i said its no the mod itself, its my cpu i think. maybe overclok to 4.4ghz -4.6 may work.

With the font, they are not superimposed? over the box? i dont have the word) in spanish: sobrepuestas, aparte del juego.
so reduce resolution, reduce font and with upperscaling they look blurry, so i want make font changes that looks good when they are overscaled with less resolution. (in contrary sense, i think that people that made the translation had a bigger resolution monitor, so when i saw in 1080p they look small because they apply the font type to look good in a 2k or 4k monitor.

this remember me, the damm font of paradox games, crusader king 2 and europa universalis 4, o the little font of rockstar games, but the solution is similar to CIV 5-6, or the witcher 3, just editing the size for a determined resolution and test how look in determined resolution screen. And if is possible autoadapt or adjust screen box to text in unity. Certainly Illusion don't have in mind traslations so they made different files with text for different screens resolutions. But i dont have the knowledges to know wich are these files or how can edit. After see the the text translationf files i think that its not imposible translate to spanish but if i cant fix the view of the text these not work.

Last edited:

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
1) sell her junk for 2000 exchange rate.
2) boat is at the pier but it is invisible. Search until the boat icon pops up. It's a bit tedious but you will get the hang of it.

m4now4r: Sadly fonts to get rendered, so when you start decreasing the render resolution, they will look like crap and eventually become hard to read, aye. Same with displaying content below the native resolution an any LCD screen.
Only solution is to get a GPU powerful enough to render at 1oo%.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Did you ever place bathing suits in the bottom drawers of the wardobe, the basket rack, or any of the random "dressing rooms' throughout the island? If not they have nothing to change into so changing clothes equals going native... LOL!
I tell them to strip when bathing because its good for skin lol.
I have one problem though ... one of them girls (4th girl) having "like creampie" skill before hero do any perv on her??? did someone "raped" her??? fishy...

• Haha

Enk

Jul 5, 2018
Anybody else getting severe lock up when trying to load in a premade house? I've had to crash out twice now.
Yep. I thought some houses must be bugged. Then I let one of the "buggy" houses load overnight while I slept. Success! Seems like some houses are so complex that they need hours to unpack and process. Once the house loaded and I saved the game, it started and ran normally even though the house is massive.

May 22, 2018
After the 4 girl have 4 red heart. i only change the girl who have 1,2,3 red heart. and i was thinking change 4 girl like example 2 girl with 1 red heart and other 2 girl with 2,3 red heart.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes