DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Simple question, I reworked the original Tsubomi character, but how do I activate this ingame? I only get the default one.

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Hello folks.
Another question, this time regarding the music that we can apparently add for the jukebox, etc.
What format is required by the game ?
I popped in mp3's, with no luck.
I also assume the files are suppose to go in userdate/audio.
Anyone able to clarify this aspect for me please ?
Thanks, as always.

Updated:
Oops, I think I just saw the answer back a bit, wav files.
All good, off I go to convert some tunes ;)

Reactions: thejackel

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hello to everyone.

My question.
I've looked everywhere and cannot locate the answer.

On the phone in game, looking at the girls stats page.
There is that little smiley face.
When I started the game, the 1st girls stat was showing as green smiley face.
Now it is yellow.... in fact, all the girls are now yellow.
Can anyone explain what that face emoji is referring too.... as I have no clue.

In fact, even explaining all the icons in that stat page for the girls would be appreciated.
I can understand most I think, but maybe I am misunderstanding them as well.
So any clarification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Sick/Depressed -> Sad/Upset -> Angry/Annoyed -> Happy/Content -> Very Happy/Bliss

27X

Oct 30, 2019
why does she shy away from me when bathing but comes asking for lovemaking 5 minutes later? I can understand her being upset when I peep on her while she sits on the porcelain throne.
It acts entirely logical if you're japanese

Will run it through some paces:
Titan RTX, Ryzen 990 4K, will test various framerates, also pretty interesting that the game supports 10bit color.

Reactions: EroShane

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Aren't you a "down to business" one. You could at least offer a drink before asking for intimate details. :D

From what I've read here, it's the high humanity that is to blame, though to be honest, I do not feel comfortable impairing her deliberately. After all, this is supposed to be about the emergence of self conscience.

Trying your mod right now, what was the shortcut to display FPS data? I forgot ...
LCRTL+U

Reactions: Granyala

ostent

Nov 9, 2019
Why my girls are having bath with cloths? There are no clothe in basket. Can someone tell me why, and how can i make her take all clothes on bath?

Last edited:
  • Haha

alanzopa

Nov 14, 2019
hey guys whenever I go to character creation I get a black screen and this appears, any ideas on how to fix it? Screenshot_3.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Note: It only seems to be bugged in close proximity to where Shan spawns on the Housing Island. It works fine on the Ruined Island... No problems at all (my girls do it all the time -- like way too often, it's almost annoying), but I also had that happen in just a normal consensual H with Shan on the Housing Island as well, so something may be bugged there.

You mean, just to be certain, that you go through your H encounter, then upon exiting, she tra-la-las off and you are just standing there and can no longer move correct? That is the issue I've experienced more than once and all times it was in the same area (near Shan's spawn) on the Housing Island...
No, I mean, at the end of H, she stands there staring at me as if in dialogue, but there is no dialogue box and no audio lines being spoken. It's as if she is waiting for me to make a decision without a decision to be made.

• Sad

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep. I thought some houses must be bugged. Then I let one of the "buggy" houses load overnight while I slept. Success! Seems like some houses are so complex that they need hours to unpack and process. Once the house loaded and I saved the game, it started and ran normally even though the house is massive.
I'm not sure I have that option. The game already makes my PC run hot on a normal playthrough. I may end up triggering the overheat protection power down if I leave it going longer. Before you mention it, my fans are clean and aren't externally blocked and I do have an external fan on it already. There are only two games that make it run so hot that I can't touch the area around the graphics card, a GTX 1060. Those are this game and Subnautica. EDIT: I got it, just reduced my settings so it wouldn't run so hot and it took a lot less time than expected. I've got the house loaded.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
help me with the font Eroshane (some post before) go to test and answer

tested in clean installation with hf patch 1.0. Only the mods in the last pic @1080p all settings on, render normal
Oh, I didn't see the images before at all... Actually, the fonts look pretty normal, I don't think you are experiencing a problem... The slight blurriness on the edge is from the resolution itself. It is more apparent with the increase in font size. That is all. I mean, it's totally clearly presented in your screenshots. If you are talking about the little artifacts (black/white pixels that seem out of place) near the edges of the letters, that is another side effect of scaling resolution. It is just that your desktop setting and game window have different resolution so the scaled window gets minor visual issues.

I see you tried the graphics optimization I was working on (note it is in it's first trial phase) -- I am unsure, are you happy with the results or unhappy with what you got. Note, because of the levels of overdone/poorly optimized programming in this game, results will vary. BUT, if you are experiencing a problem, you can pull it out for now, there will be further more well balanced tweaks coming to that code soon. If your system isn't handling the first visual optimization mod, the next one will likely be best, which is going to favor FPS. However, for this game, let me say, your FPS count isn't bad...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
No, I mean, at the end of H, she stands there staring at me as if in dialogue, but there is no dialogue box and no audio lines being spoken. It's as if she is waiting for me to make a decision without a decision to be made.
Oh LOL! That is not the same glitch, nor have I experienced that one...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I don't think anyone knows what you mean in your question, thus the lack of answer... What "character cards" from what "scenes?" The only way you can access anyone's character is by them sharing their data. If the character was generated on your game, the png files are in the "UserData>Chara>Male/Female/Old" folder. You can share/trade by dropping someone else's character into this folder via the png file they will find in the same folder.

Hope that helps... if not please reword the question with a little explanation of what you mean...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Did anyone notice that their AO Depth setting was innately set at (forget actual number) 64565f (which is a light reflection depth check to 64565 in-game meters -- it WAS over 60,000 I forgot the precise number) and 360 degrees, on a world that seems to be 400-450m squared? Reduced that to like 5 so the game isn't searchng for unexisting raytrace texels 40 miles below the Earth's crust... Fixing this also created better mountain shadows...

That number just jumped out at me like -- WTF!?

Reactions: plasmapika and 27X

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
lil tip for those wo don't know

let 1 of the girls follow you, then speak to another, and check the options, surprise
Protip -- if you are doing pretty much anything, a girl should be following you and learning how to do stuff anyway... If you do not have a girl following you, they are all leveling very very slowly... 15 minutes of following you while foraging mats will give her 5-7 hours of exp by herself. This is how her AI maps the world, seeing it with you... If you aren't doing this you are pretty much doing it wrong from square one... She cannot "date" you by herself...

The only time you shouldn't have a girl in tow is when:
A. all are fatigued and need sleep -- even then you can sleep with them and make them sleep
B. You need to use an item/container you cannot do when banded with a girl
C. They are all sick/unconscious

• Wow
Reactions: thinform932

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
Oh, I didn't see the images before at all... Actually, the fonts look pretty normal, I don't think you are experiencing a problem... The slight blurriness on the edge is from the resolution itself. It is more apparent with the increase in font size. That is all. I mean, it's totally clearly presented in your screenshots. If you are talking about the little artifacts (black/white pixels that seem out of place) near the edges of the letters, that is another side effect of scaling resolution. It is just that your desktop setting and game window have different resolution so the scaled window gets minor visual issues.

I see you tried the graphics optimization I was working on (note it is in it's first trial phase) -- I am unsure, are you happy with the results or unhappy with what you got. Note, because of the levels of overdone/poorly optimized programming in this game, results will vary. BUT, if you are experiencing a problem, you can pull it out for now, there will be further more well balanced tweaks coming to that code soon. If your system isn't handling the first visual optimization mod, the next one will likely be best, which is going to favor FPS. However, for this game, let me say, your FPS count isn't bad...
the results was good vs vanilla or repack 2.0 default. It was a good test, and you idea work, some lag in move camera but less that default settings. and some fps drops (pics was taken with the poor fps for feedback) happy or not you need feedback for improve the project. GPU usage 100% say that you have a better card that a 1070, but i think that is a standar vga today, i dont know how better or worst its a 2060 card.

40-50 fps in this game will be good with full setting, always can disable some option for performance ( i play with render 1/4, and with vga AA, not better antialiasing mod, and i don't touch graphics setting for less shadows or light testing your mod. I dont know how many users overclok cpu to play, so i think it was a general user feedback. Less shadows or only hard shadows in distance may works fine, light was good. The most important thing will be reduce stutering, lag, cuts, etc when change zone or enter to a place or room. I know that many people want download and play, but someone need test for improve mods. And you are in the right direction :)

and i'm happy that text and sizes can be modify :) if i can change font to Blue Highway, or cambria (i like these for anime or manga with good results in upscaling) i`m missing hongfire for help, but well. The guy that make repacks and users here are nice so this will work.

and a question, how can i take girl hand and walk without break in the first move? shift? but i move and break.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes