27X

Oct 30, 2019
Yep.

Also make sure the separate antialiasing is off in the mod menu.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Aren't you a "down to business" one. You could at least offer a drink before asking for intimate details. :D

From what I've read here, it's the high humanity that is to blame, though to be honest, I do not feel comfortable impairing her deliberately. After all, this is supposed to be about the emergence of self conscience.

Trying your mod right now, what was the shortcut to display FPS data? I forgot ...
I think you are just experiencing some randomness... All girls will cover themselves if they catch you peeping, cone 145 in front of them while bathing or using toilet. Those are all low scores (no offense), mine are all more-or-less mid to low level scores on my traits... At low levels the girls are really odd in their behaviors as the amount of experiences are low and they have no real life routines yet. This allows their maker traits and base scores (as well as any skills and whatnot) to govern a lot of their bonus rolls, whereas their actual scores aren't divided enough to really favor one trait or another.

Basically, there are a series of calculations made that can add up to an internal score of 10,000 -- if more than one goes over they roll against one another ignoring all other scores for her "choice." (I've explained this a few times in other posts) Basically, the only sure power winner you have right now is Girl Power/Femininity, there isn't enough a divide between the others to be very significant.

This particular character is running on "pot luck" randomness right now mostly, unless the decision is "change clothes" or "forage materials," in which case you'd be hard pressed to forage over change clothes as the divide between femininity and instinct is so well defined, BUT ironically, with other factors considered, if femininity (girl power) gets a low enough roll and instinct gets a high enough roll, you could still forage over change clothes maybe 1/4th of the time or so.

But the nearest completed stat I have now is Tsubomi's (old trans screwed up her name) Instinct since a full/capped stat is a 9999 score. As you can see I am not a fan of vigilance but due to that I can never have an actual wife toon... Chastity is about to pass out and Astarte is about to get sick... LOL!

Girl1.jpg Girl2.jpg Girl3.jpg Girl4.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I tell them to strip when bathing because its good for skin lol.
I have one problem though ... one of them girls (4th girl) having "like creampie" skill before hero do any perv on her??? did someone "raped" her??? fishy...
Shan did it... She's a fking whore...

• Haha
Reactions: nyetdragon

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hello folks.
Another question, this time regarding the music that we can apparently add for the jukebox, etc.
What format is required by the game ?
I popped in mp3's, with no luck.
I also assume the files are suppose to go in userdate/audio.
Anyone able to clarify this aspect for me please ?
Thanks, as always.

Updated:
Oops, I think I just saw the answer back a bit, wav files.
All good, off I go to convert some tunes ;)
Only .wav and .ogg files...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
the red a little strange but look good

With the font, they are not superimposed? over the box? i dont have the word) in spanish: sobrepuestas, aparte del juego.
so reduce resolution, reduce font and with upperscaling they look blurry, so i want make font changes that looks good when they are overscaled with less resolution. (in contrary sense, i think that people that made the translation had a bigger resolution monitor, so when i saw in 1080p they look small because they apply the font type to look good in a 2k or 4k monitor.
Odd I didn't fiddle with the RGB palette at all...

The fonts are an overlay yes... They do look like crap when you change the resolution from the game's intended resolution, being 2K, in which case they tend to look a little small to most. You can edit the font size with the BR1.3+ scripts, but they still look off, scaled up or down, they never look quite "good." They have random aliasing on the edges and little out of place black/white pixelation artifacts. It just is what it is for now, unless someone makes a custom font pack in photoshop... Maybe, I'll tinker with that next, who knows at this point? We are early on the mod road...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
the results was good vs vanilla or repack 2.0 default. It was a good test, and you idea work, some lag in move camera but less that default settings. and some fps drops (pics was taken with the poor fps for feedback) happy or not you need feedback for improve the project. GPU usage 100% say that you have a better card that a 1070, but i think that is a standar vga today, i dont know how better or worst its a 2060 card.

40-50 fps in this game will be good with full setting, always can disable some option for performance ( i play with render 1/4, and with vga AA, not better antialiasing mod, and i don't touch graphics setting for less shadows or light testing your mod. I dont know how many users overclok cpu to play, so i think it was a general user feedback. Less shadows or only hard shadows in distance may works fine, light was good. The most important thing will be reduce stutering, lag, cuts, etc when change zone or enter to a place or room. I know that many people want download and play, but someone need test for improve mods. And you are in the right direction :)

and i'm happy that text and sizes can be modify :) if i can change font to Blue Highway, or cambria (i like these for anime or manga with good results in upscaling) i`m missing hongfire for help, but well. The guy that make repacks and users here are nice so this will work.

and a question, how can i take girl hand and walk without break in the first move? shift? but i move and break.
Yeah, they don't keep pace with you very well when they hold hands... May be fixed in the future, but yes, they break off too easily.

Thanks for the feedback... and I am using the ASUS Cerberus OCed Geforce GTX 1050ti... I cannot afford the 2000 series cards. This one is #19 in the world (as of last month, although it's been in a box under my computer since Christmas last year lol) so it's good enough for me. LOL!

I find it so strange that I am getting better FPS than people with more expensive hardware, which leads me to believe aside from an unoptimized game, there may be some other configuration issues. Do you have DX11/12 compatibility running, do you have any variation of Vsync/Gsync running? It may be in your DX, CPU, or GPU settings, but if anything has V/GSync enabled, it softcaps your FPS based on monitor -- so 30Hz will be capped at roughly 30fps, 60Hz at 60fps, 120Hz at 120fps -- and so on... It will cap FPS to the refreshrate to try to conserve energy and data transfer... This is perfect for watching an HD movie but sucks for games. Since you cannot go above 30/60/120fps you can only go down if there is any latency issue, if you happen to turn in an area with bloomed area lighting while the girls are making decisions your CPU will spike and the GPU won't properly handle the difference by relieving graphics load, so FPS drop through the floor for a moment. Ergo, all iterations of Vsync need to be killed. Also, anisotropic filtering and ambient occlusion needs to be turned off as there are no code handles in the programming for that, although there is some baked shader post-processing AO stuff and I am not talking about the active SSAO in game stuff either. Also there are no dynamic controllers for antialiasing or image sharpening in the actual game programming, although there is FXAA support, but that will hurt FPS minorly.

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Cant download the new mod pack by ScrewThisNoise. I keep getting VBS Picololo trojan warnings from the mega download gfs270n065.userstorage.mega.co.nz

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How exactly do you get girls to interact with each other? I have two, both with high level stats, in the 10,000s thanks to the script mods, and neither of them talks to each other. When they want to start H, they both just come after me and do that slow walk with their head lowered and hands behind their back. They never talk to each other for anything.
A score above 9999 is not innately possible without a cheat. Maybe the game can't compute such... Also, are the numbers divided? Like are there margins between one score and another or are they all one high number? If you don't have a natural gap between the scores it'll likely screw up the decision phase of a girl's turn to choose. Since during the game, due to experiences and where your attention may or may not be, they will all get varied scores in different areas of their traits. This eventually develops their routines. You have to take them around the island while you work so they can learn where everything is and how to do stuff on their own. If you skip that (not assuming you did, just not discounting you did not) then they are like a fresh made toon governed by her maker stats alone. If she never really developed a few thousand points of experience in different areas, then she don't know what to do, you never showed her. She is a robot without programming...

Back to your first question, spend time talking to her, then after her sociability grows a little, you have her follow you and you talk to the other girls. Then take the other girls and talk to her. Adding skills like Chatty will increase the effects. Eventually they will start interacting with one another on their own. It'll take some time, a few game days to a game week or so...

I mean, I have over 100hrs in game now... and my highest stat is on my first girl which is like 7006 or something, and that was her instinct because she was forage slave in the beginning... LOL!

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Cant download the new mod pack by ScrewThisNoise. I keep getting VBS Picololo trojan warnings from the mega download gfs270n065.userstorage.mega.co.nz
I had the same issue, figured it was an oversight or possibly someone messed with the file via hacking...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That would be why you don't want to run antialiasing, in addition to cutting your framerate by a third. Unfortunately DHH provides no way to turn it off.
On top of that there is no dynamic Antialiasing, Anisotropic filtering, or Ambient Occlusion support in the vanilla game code. Ergo, utilizing these in your GPU (whatever) are trying to run functions that don't exist, so they are being generated on the fly by your machine and limited by it's capability. These all should be killed as they are just data hogs with this game. Exceptions are FXAA and SSAO which are hard coded but do very little (could just lower your monitor's sharpness and brightness about 5% and achieve the same thing). Cutting down the effects for better FPS and increasing resolution will give you a better picture and performance all around. Just keep sizing up until you find the resolution that beats your GPU below 25-30fps regularly then drop back one setting. Play there... These 3 million tris models look okay regardless and the world looks pretty fake no matter what... LOL!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A score above 9999 is not innately possible without a cheat. Maybe the game can't compute such... Also, are the numbers divided? Like are there margins between one score and another or are they all one high number? If you don't have a natural gap between the scores it'll likely screw up the decision phase of a girl's turn to choose. Since during the game, due to experiences and where your attention may or may not be, they will all get varied scores in different areas of their traits. This eventually develops their routines. You have to take them around the island while you work so they can learn where everything is and how to do stuff on their own. If you skip that (not assuming you did, just not discounting you did not) then they are like a fresh made toon governed by her maker stats alone. If she never really developed a few thousand points of experience in different areas, then she don't know what to do, you never showed her. She is a robot without programming...

Back to your first question, spend time talking to her, then after her sociability grows a little, you have her follow you and you talk to the other girls. Then take the other girls and talk to her. Adding skills like Chatty will increase the effects. Eventually they will start interacting with one another on their own. It'll take some time, a few game days to a game week or so...

I mean, I have over 100hrs in game now... and my highest stat is on my first girl which is like 7006 or something, and that was her instinct because she was forage slave in the beginning... LOL!
As I said, I used the script mods that allow me to edit the stats. That way, I could get right into the housing island content since I had already been through the rest minus opening one of the pods the second through fourth girls are found in. They actually do fine on their own, one was actually in the process of fishing just a few minutes ago and the other was taking care of my plants. Contrary to what we seem to think, it looks like they will eventually learn without our interference. It may go faster if we teach them, but it doesn't seem to stop them completely if we don't. I kind of blanked on the having her follow me, it should have been my first thought, but I just kind of forgot we can do that. The teaching by having them follow, not having them follow at all. Actually, I just did my first threesome not too long ago as well using that option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody else having sound issues on occasion during H? For me, it's as if the game is failing to load voice files for the girl at the time, specifically moaning and orgasm files. It basically plays the animation without sound. This applies to forced H via the Nympho skill, lesbian H, and threesome H. Also, there seem to be some modeling issues in certain positions where they are horrifyingly twisted or otherwise not positioned correctly.

• Haha

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Anybody else having sound issues on occasion during H? For me, it's as if the game is failing to load voice files for the girl at the time, specifically moaning and orgasm files. It basically plays the animation without sound. This applies to forced H via the Nympho skill, lesbian H, and threesome H. Also, there seem to be some modeling issues in certain positions where they are horrifyingly twisted or otherwise not positioned correctly.
Yes, all of us, they are known bugs...

I once witnessed one of my gals run off with Shan near the ruins where you can go upon the 3rd floor roofs of the abandoned structures through the holes in the walls (just a short distance from the base). Suddenly she raped Shan and started scizoring her, but they were like 10ft apart and facing opposite directions dry humping the air, then Shan was stuck in a wall up there shaking violently up and down until I went to the housing island and back. LOL! The sound thing is pretty common... I think it is because they have so many dialogue options, and like decisions, they get random options with concern to their stats, lifestyle, maker traits, skills, etc., that the game just fumbles...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, all of us, they are known bugs...

I once witnessed one of my gals run off with Shan near the ruins where you can go upon the 3rd floor roofs of the abandoned structures through the holes in the walls (just a short distance from the base). Suddenly she raped Shan and started scizoring her, but they were like 10ft apart and facing opposite directions dry humping the air, then Shan was stuck in a wall up there shaking violently up and down until I went to the housing island and back. LOL! The sound thing is pretty common... I think it is because they have so many dialogue options, and like decisions, they get random options with concern to their stats, lifestyle, maker traits, skills, etc., that the game just fumbles...
I see, good to know it isn't just me. Also, I had no idea Shan was interactable for anyone but the player. I have two girls on my current save and they tend to stick with one of three things for H. Me, alone time, or each other. I already found out it was just a matter of waiting for them to start with each other, but I've still never seen anything with Shan.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
Nah bro, you put the clothes in the wrong part of the wardrobe... Bottom is bathing suits/underwear/nudes and top is outerwear... LOL!
WOW. I was putting clothes in the dressing room at the bath and waterfall thinking that was where they changed clothes. I was like man this AI is D U M B.

Thanks for pointing this out. lol

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes