EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
WOW. I was putting clothes in the dressing room at the bath and waterfall thinking that was where they changed clothes. I was like man this AI is D U M B.

Thanks for pointing this out. lol
Ah yeah, all of the random spots like that are considered the bottom, like the basket rack thing, only the wardrobe dresser has the top portion where you can add daily wear items.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I see, good to know it isn't just me. Also, I had no idea Shan was interactable for anyone but the player. I have two girls on my current save and they tend to stick with one of three things for H. Me, alone time, or each other. I already found out it was just a matter of waiting for them to start with each other, but I've still never seen anything with Shan.
Yeah, be careful with Shan, I'm trying to get my Chastity's affection back as it seems Shan moved in on my territory there!

She a sneaky wittle China-girl... Acts all nice like she is here to help then bam! Steals your girl ninja style...

If you ask her who her favorite person is and she says she normally talks with Shan... You are out of the H-picture my friend, she's in it for the hot lesbo love!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone ever seen snow? Looking at the CTS Weather Manager file and there is snow enabled in the game with ground height modifier and everything... I've never seen snow in game...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How to get h-scene boobjob and other scene. Can someone suggest location or something to unlock.
Any H location where you are standing or sitting... but you need to increase your relationship to at least 3 hearts to start unlocking more advanced positions.

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
Any1 know:
1. How to give food / hot drink / medicine to the girl?
2. How to equip skill on the girl?
3. Is it possible to change the mouse setting?
1. for give food im not sure how but for medicine talk to her and scroll down there is give gift or medicine
2. equip item is at the status of the girl, if im not wrong equip skill happens only if the girl is 3 hearts or trust you more
3. sorry not sure.

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
I need feedback for text,sizes changes that i made.

copy Ui.txt and UI-resizer.tx that you have in this folder in other folder for back up.
BepInEx folder- Translation- en- Text- Main

then replace with my files to modify size

and in bepinex-translation-en-text replace _AutoGeneratedTranslations with mine (only change: go to bath? take a shower?

if you like change sizes only modify UI-resizer.tx (1.0) (0.85) etc, with the values that you want. if you don't like only put again default files that i said that you have to copy for back up.

Reactions: Inevel

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
1. for give food im not sure how but for medicine talk to her and scroll down there is give gift or medicine
2. equip item is at the status of the girl, if im not wrong equip skill happens only if the girl is 3 hearts or trust you more
3. sorry not sure.
You are correct, and food can be given with the give item and medicine with give medicine...

Sep 17, 2019
Hey there!
since a few Days ingame the Count numbers by chiping Items are disapeared= count0.jpg
I´m using now the mod from Eroshane looks good, I dont use VSync, and the Fps in Loading Screen going up to 200Fps!!
Formerly max 60 its just faster loading a save as before. Ingame my Fps are around 20. down to 6 up to 40.
In Game sind das durch den Eroshane .zipmod ca 10-15% mehr Fps als vorher die mini Zahlen kommen von meiner relativ alten Graka- Gts450(2013).
Resolution:1024x576
Thanks to all in this Forum giving Tipps for Tweaking Gamesettings and this thinks.
for all Newbees !
Please read this Tread since Side 50(ca) ,after that you could ask a Question they may be all answered somewhere.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes