wsxd

Nov 23, 2019
My game is below 10fps, at lowest setting. Even gta5 runs better on my pc. Any ideas to improve the fps on this?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
1) is partially correct, as far as I am aware you can have 10 bit color but only in DirectX exclusive fullscreen mode. Destiny 2 is an example of that, my monitor (55" Sony XF90) recognizes that immediately and switches to the HDR profile. 10 bit color is not available outside the above (e.g.: Photoshop in Windows) on consumer cards because Nvidia still wants to sell the professional Quadro line (very expensive cards and not aimed at gaming). So unless we find a way to make AI-Girl run in exclusive fullscreen, we won't see HDR or 10bit color. My screen not changing profile confirms that (fullscreen behaves like borderless window, even when set in the enhanced GFX mod :/ ).

You are quite correct that you would need to do tone mapping on every screen unless said screens are professionally calibrated or close enough to that for the eye to not notice the difference. TN screens need not apply. *ducks and runs for cover*

2) Ah.. bummer. I quite enjoy the thought of her being in control of the lovemaking now and then. That definitely calls for a mod to include all possible positions and maybe a "duration" setting for the player. (if that's even possible) :<

Another question I have: Pretty disappointed to find out that the mirror is only a grey surface. :( A game in 2019 should be able to handle real time reflections or is that beyond the engine? Guess I am asking whether a mod would be possible here as well. I'd love a functioning mirror next to the bed for umm.. scientific purposes, obviously. :D
Nah. All cards mentioned will do 10bit as long as the monitor supports it, whether fullscreen exclusivity is invoked or not. 10bit and HDR aren't exclusive to each other and while Unity's HDRP natively supports both, of course your monitor may not. Most HDR TVs support HDR's lumen range but don't support actual 10 or 12bit color (yet), your TV is probably enabling HDR but not necessarily 10bit color, as Bungie has supported HDR and SDR since Halo3 way back in the dim prehistory of 13 years ago, but if you're using HDMI and not DP 1.2 or .3, 10bit color isn't guaranteed unless bought a specific unit basically in the last 8 months or so (most manufacturers outside of Samsung and LG waited for Dolby1000/12 specs to be a thing before launching 10bit panels, Samsung has their own spec which exceeds or meets Dolby12, LG has been using HDR10 for almost two years now for their artist/pro monitors.)

Syoujyo does support reflective color sampling and bounce lighting, and so does DHH; the effect is subtle but it's definitely there; ironically enough the best place to spot it is on beds, lol

As for the Entrust Positions they are almost exclusive to:

reverse cowgirl dryhump
cowgirl
reverse cowgirl
vertical rimjob
licking handjob
Reverse piledriver

pretty much 24/7. In a weird place the girl MIGHT choose something else, but usually the only way to get any other positions is through lesbian. Very occasionally the girl will also pick face sit or standing/kneeling kiss, but not very often, and any other position pretty much doesn't exist unless you're in a position restricted area. Somebody at Illusion either has very definite festishes or they haven't bothered to update the position range since AA, or both.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
I found out the hard way... using body scale to make a giant woman... hoping that the player height mod would help you know reduce it when needed... DID NOT WORK AS INTENDED XD... I still likem giant demon ladies! If they are only useful in Studio, but DAMN... aww well. \o/

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi. Can you share your graphics preset on DHH?
Again be aware that this is blended with the existing settings:

SS on
SSAO on
Bloom on
SSR on
Atmosphere on
Rain on
Vignette off
Dof off

Occlusion on
Env Light source Sun (DHH light on will multiuply this by 2 so if stuff glows... )
Facelight off

Also also, again 10bit range so if the white glow in teh dark and the blacks are black as hell on an 8bit monitor, just adjust what you need to)

also also also, if you have nympho on your girls, expect entrust postions 24/7, which is why you prolly just want to use Heat instead of Nympho

Last edited:
Reactions: Neikotori

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
The screenshot you provided looks like dusk or dawn. The lighting is important with the settings I provided regarding the DHH mod. Lights actually light things. So in darker areas colors will appear darker, desaturated, and overshadowed.

Hope that helps...
Yup, a fact I actually like. Though if you compare it to my first screenshot, you will see that SSAO etc really was applied multiple times and thus Ifalna was looking sickly and creepy.

Thanks for explaining the "Entrust" mechanics. 2.5K huh? Dang it'll take me a few months to get Ifalna that far.

As for the mirror related post: phew that does sound complicated. Considering that we mostly roam around in 3rd person, the PC should always be rendered but it's probably still too complicated for a simple mod. :/

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Yup, a fact I actually like. Though if you compare it to my first screenshot, you will see that SSAO etc really was applied multiple times and thus Ifalna was looking sickly and creepy.

Thanks for explaining the "Entrust" mechanics. 2.5K huh? Dang it'll take me a few months to get Ifalna that far.

As for the mirror related post: phew that does sound complicated. Considering that we mostly roam around in 3rd person, the PC should always be rendered but it's probably still too complicated for a simple mod. :/
It's not really all that complicated, just annoying, because you have to be careful not to have any of the camera reflections going through each other's lens -- or you get that crazy funhouse mirror effect like in front of the ladies dressing room in any clothing store where two large mirrors are in front of one another. So you can let them see each other, but then the depth needs to end. Most in game mirrors that reflect are often aimed more upward so they don't cross directly like that.

Reactions: Granyala and 27X

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Nah. All cards mentioned will do 10bit as long as the monitor supports it, whether fullscreen exclusivity is invoked or not.
I am sorry but they will not. Consumer cards only output 10bit in directX exclusive fullscreen mode. You can test that very easily by using MPC-HC with the madVR renderer and displaying a 16 bit gradient. Maximize the window and you'll get 8 bit (you can see the gradation lines) go to exclusive fullscreen (madVR renders via directX for that very purpose) and the gradation lines disappear (if your panel can do 10 bit natively)

They support 10 bit software but they will only output 8 bits. It's a deliberate distinction between professional cards and consumer grade cards. Whether you set 8/10 or even 12bit in the Nvidia control panel is also completely irrelevant in openGL. On windows at least, I can't speak for Linux or Mac.

My TV has a native 10bit panel, I can see and test that with the method above, although due to HDMI 2.0 bandwidth limitations I have to drop down to 4K 30FPS or 4:2:2 Chroma. Thankfully, it's smooth gradation feature dithers 8 bit content very effectively, making the differences between 10 bit native and 8 bit dithered imperceptible outside of deliberate test patterns.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
or you get that crazy funhouse mirror effect like in front of the ladies dressing room in any clothing store where two large mirrors are in front of one another.
Yeah I was always bummed that this never happens in video games, though I can understand that it could make the software unstable by suddenly overtaxing the GPU. :D

Yay the MEGA folder finally loaded. That only took half an hour. ^_^

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I am sorry but they will not. Consumer cards only output 10bit in directX exclusive fullscreen mode. You can test that very easily by using MPC-HC with the madVR renderer and displaying a 16 bit gradient. Maximize the window and you'll get 8 bit (you can see the gradation lines) go to exclusive fullscreen (madVR renders via directX for that very purpose) and the gradation lines disappear (if your panel can do 10 bit natively)

They support 10 bit software but they will only output 8 bits. It's a deliberate distinction between professional cards and consumer grade cards. On windows at least, I can't speak for Linux or Mac.

My TV has a native 10bit panel, I can see and test that with the method above, although due to HDMI 2.0 bandwidth limitations I have to drop down to 4K 30FPS or 4:2:2 Chroma. Thankfully, it's smooth gradation feature dithers 8 bit content very effectively, making the differences between 10 bit native and 8 bit dithered imperceptible outside of deliberate test patterns.
Pretty sure this hasn't been a thing since the second creator's update. You have to invoke windows WCG to be able to use it in any rendering mode, and since i use MPC pretty much exclusively for viewing because of SVP for "60 fps" on older vids and movies, I don't have to test it, I've been using it for almost a year in UE4 and Maya and Blender and I'm pretty sure unlike Adobe products Blender doesn't have cert. Nvidia's Creator drivers work on their consumer cards, btw.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Also, I apologize to the others here for that back and forth...

I don't cause problems, I don't like being involved in problems, I do my best to avoid them...

Also, some would agree I am an asshole (others get mad and say, I'm just willful), and I totally agree. I am assertive, and I won't let anyone try to bully me -- I will never back down, I'd rather die than lose my self-respect, and some misconstrue that as hostility... I will do the same thing if someone is treating someone else like that, and have, many times, most in real life where the end result was some lumps and a busted lip (you should see the other guy LOL!).

I believe that EVERYONE deserves a second chance, no matter what and I always grant it... (NOTE: unless you are like a murderer, terrorist, or rapist, then no, and fantasy RP don't count)

However, if you use my second chance effort it to go from showing half-ass to showing full-ass, I have little empathy for people like that. I cannot change that about me.

As far as the rest of y'all having to see that, I apologize to you... Sincerely, I am sorry, I was a little out of line.

Although, for those who know me, I am a happy go lucky kind of guy. At first I was just kidding around in an adult manner, can't take life too seriously, especially internet stuff -- but then, I was like, "well if the shoe fits..."

Just know, I am not angry at this fella (again assuming gender pronoun), never was, even if I poked a little fun, I did not intend for it to be in a malicious nature, nor do I want anyone else to retaliate for me or anything of the sort. Just let it die here, and this shall go no further for everyone else's sake.

(sorry for delayed responses at work and the boss was on the floor)

mocodabanana

Feb 26, 2019
Hey, i need some help, my studioNEOv2 doesn't open, it's precess starts, immediately get suspended, then closes. Does anyone know why that could be happening?

Sep 17, 2019
Thank You for your great work, I give it a try by Monday donloading the updater ...
or only some updatet Files.
When will Illusion send the next Patch? If someone knows about please tell.

Kumiko_Fuji

Oct 21, 2019
Oh no, they can definitely do it, and once someone can get a hold of a leaked or solid running dumped source code, anyone with some Unity experience can, it is simple as flagging the animation positions to include both sexes and variations to take role on both sides. Provided the bones are the same number and in roughly the same locations without too much deformation, it should literally be just that. A small animator update, which would just be a small update to the assembly compile and Unity Engine. If we modders had access to that we could literally do anything to the game in a short amount of time... Like add menu options for Hero survival counters, add an HP bar, ammo counters, guns, vehicles, and animated zombies... Extra islands, whatever... The imagination would be the limit. They CAN do whatever they want and with a virtually complete game to start from, it is not hard AT ALL to add in a few new play system modules. It's almost as easy as drag and drop once you cook up the assets.

I only know this because I am developing an adult survival horror game presently and I am using the newer release of the HDRP Unity 2019.2.7f to do it. Once you learn the CSharp basics, making the game is pretty easy...
Ohh, I really hope the source code eventually gets leaked so modders could have some real fun with this. It would make this game as long lasting as AA2. Very unlikely that will happen, but you never know.

Still, I imagine there has to be some reason for Illusion to make futa NPC dicks visible after the military update, so I'm still holding out hope they'll do it in an expansion. It'd be very easy content for them to pad out an expansion.

Speaking of expansions, what things do you think Illusion could add (other than clothing and furniture)? I'm thinking futa npcs with usable equipment, more lesbian and 3P positions, an extra personality or two, maybe hugging and kissing like in AG3? Maybe an expansion to the rape content, but since their releases tend to go vanilla game -> dark version, I'm thinking they're gonna save that for the next game they'll inevitably reuse this engine on.

(I miss hongfire and the old "what will the next illusion game be" threads before that site became a ghost town)

Dashsolo

Sep 1, 2019
I have already seen ported accessory mods and things like that, so yes, they are already here... I assume that is something you will see a lot of the studio stuff as well, as that is something they are all interested in.

As far as characters, maybe not, as again the size difference is the problem. If you did get a hardmod girl ported over she'd be 18 inches tall... Likely smaller than dudes 24in monster meat he's packing as of now... LOL! If you scaled something that small up, it would look like total hell. Like a mutated Minecraft character. LOL!

Now you could (in theory) rip the characters from a dump (I'm sure there is leaked source for those games too) and pop them into a 3D design software. Then sit there and multiply vertices like 5 times, smooth the surface a few times, and you should have a relatively close rig. You would need to add in any new or missing bones, rename them all the same as the ones you would find in AI-Shoujo, then save in whatever format the Engine wants (I believe they load as DDS in the background, don't quote me on that) and inject the model into the assets and then script in the new model references using BepInEx.

For all that you could write down the color scales for body parts, accessories, and all her existing size measurements and pop them into AI's creator far faster and without wait, whereas the other is a spell off, since some basic mod concepts (like more girls/outfits, extended building areas/construction pieces, and general optimization) are the current focus, and for so long as Illusion keeps releasing updates (another at the end of the week) they will be stuck on that and keeping their mod working while troubleshooting errors. If/when it comes, you could have likely been playing and transferred your girls over manually. Also, the old fashioned manual method is better as in the girls will be modable going forward. If you hardmod a girl in from the previous game, you are stuck with some uneditable rig, and each girl will be a new model with 100% unique unshared assets. Unless you port in each piece separately. But again, a ton of work for that.

I would say, maybe some tech guru that is awesome with Java will write a standalone converter where you select .exe A's location the .exe B's and it searches for the files and autoconverts the differences... The problem is that it would have to do a decompile dump, and again those are .3ds files, which are a proprietary software, which means that it would be "pirated" software and the folks at Autodesk are, excuse my French, TOTAL CUNTHOLES about their software extensions and decoding them and they would likely get it pulled (like 10x worse than Daz3D's customer support, AD don't care, shut up and give them money!)... like anything else like that EVER before and ever going forward... So, I doubt anyone would invest the time and effort in that since they know it would be crushed by tech giants and they would likely get sued.

So, again, I wouldn't hold my breath, nor would I hinge my enjoying this because of attachment to a previous game. You can always screenshot those numbers and port them over since the measurement system is not very different, even though there are more measurements available. I dunno, make a game of it, taking your favorite girl and making her as close to real as she has ever been...
Thanks. Yeah I really just want the sets/objects/etc for making comics. What’s available now is pretty limited.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Ohh, I really hope the source code eventually gets leaked so modders could have some real fun with this. It would make this game as long lasting as AA2. Very unlikely that will happen, but you never know.

Still, I imagine there has to be some reason for Illusion to make futa NPC dicks visible after the military update, so I'm still holding out hope they'll do it in an expansion. It'd be very easy content for them to pad out an expansion.

Speaking of expansions, what things do you think Illusion could add (other than clothing and furniture)? I'm thinking futa npcs with usable equipment, more lesbian and 3P positions, an extra personality or two, maybe hugging and kissing like in AG3? Maybe an expansion to the rape content, but since their releases tend to go vanilla game -> dark version, I'm thinking they're gonna save that for the next game they'll inevitably reuse this engine on.

(I miss hongfire and the old "what will the next illusion game be" threads before that site became a ghost town)
What i see/read on their blog they going to add new dialouge to npc IDK its for story continuation or just normal interaction ... also new acc and studio things ...
they also add links to character and housing card site but unfortunately its restricted for outer Japan use (maybe use vpn?)

Also they mention some kind of cold ish weather in Japan about 10c, then some of their team got bad Influenza or maybe just some warning to people for not going outside too often.

Ahh ... Hongfire i remember visiting often when (CM3D2 and KK) comes out just for their usual HF patch and some updates ... Its was a good place.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes