• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dunghead

Nov 21, 2018
for some reason Shan is missing anyone know why. When I start a new save she is there but not in my other one. Did my file corrupt.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you're using the same DHH mod I am using then, Motion Blur is enabled on that mod. Press P to open the DHH menu and disable Motion Blur from there. Also remember to save settings, I forgot to do that at first and I was like "why do I have to disable this every time?"
I forgot DHH had its own menu, I'll try that, thanks. The motion blur isn't the problem, it's really the intensity. I don't normally get motion sick or sick from visual effects, but the default intensity of the blur is nauseating.

for some reason Shan is missing anyone know why. When I start a new save she is there but not in my other one. Did my file corrupt.
If you're on the ruined island, check the map as she may just be in a different area. She is always there if you're on the housing island, always stands by the dock where you can go back to the ruined island from.

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
I'm playing this game. It's too slow. I'm freaking out.
Is there a way to make it look like that?

JYZ1019

Apr 23, 2018
Not sure if anybody tried this.
I made a girl follow me asked a 2nd girl to initiate H.
In the H scene, I changed H position to make the 2 of the girls Lesbian (All H positions unlocked mod)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure if anybody tried this.
I made a girl follow me asked a 2nd girl to initiate H.
In the H scene, I changed H position to make the 2 of the girls Lesbian (All H positions unlocked mod)
That's what you're supposed to do to initiate threesomes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean getting 2 girls (npc) to lesbian and able to "control" their position
That's how you initiate lesbian, go into a threesome and select the lesbian category on the positions menu in H, though there may also be an option to start that way like how you can tell girls to start in a service or penetration position in normal H.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this game is worth playing right now and if it's any good? (2.1 pack)

I have seen issues with people saying H scenes have massive clipping etc is this true? Is this better than say AG3?

Graen

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this game is worth playing right now and if it's any good? (2.1 pack)

I have seen issues with people saying H scenes have massive clipping etc is this true? Is this better than say AG3?
It's the best Illusion tech demo to date. But it's really devoid of any content.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Tsubomi? No Wait, Jenni LoweHewit? I dont look at Nell
Creating non Asians appearances in pretty much any Illusion Production till now will be hard but more likely impossible Illusion has only Asian Skull structures in their Internal Model at least i never saw a real Western version of their internal work,you could try to create some Anime looking Hybrid US Celeb maybe if you really creative, or someone who has a lot of asian traits in their skull ;)

You should be able to create many of the Anime abstractions you see for example here, pretty easily.

Mongoloids and maybe part of Syberia is your best chance to get recognizable, but real caucasians i would like to see someone trying that and the end result, especially Anime abstractions ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes