Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Pretty sure this hasn't been a thing since the second creator's update. You have to invoke windows WCG to be able to use it in any rendering mode, and since i use MPC pretty much exclusively for viewing because of SVP for "60 fps" on older vids and movies, I don't have to test it, I've been using it for almost a year in UE4 and Maya and Blender and I'm pretty sure unlike Adobe products Blender doesn't have cert. Nvidia's Creator drivers work on their consumer cards, btw.
Ah, I totally forgot about that setting because it screws up most SDR content pretty badly by cranking out an image that is waaay to bright (and if I reduce the brightness I lose the HDR range, making it pointless to enable it). I redid the test and yes, it does seem to enforce 10bit @4:2:2 Croma subsampling on my screen, regardless of the settings in the NV control panel.

xathu0904: Hehe nice dragon lady in human form.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Took a while but here, ScrewThisNoise Repack R2.1 split files on Zippy, hope this works so get them while you can.

JDownloader recommended. Just copy / paste the links to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.001

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.002

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.003

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.004

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.005

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.006

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.007

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.008

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.009

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.010

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.011

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.012

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.013

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.014

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.015

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.016

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.017

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.018

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.019

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.020

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R2.1.7z.021

You need all 21 and then open / extract the first one (001 file) to get back to the full zip.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Getting some serious motion blur I wasn't getting in R2. I am using the scriptloader, DHH, and BetterGraphicsOptimization mods.

Neikotori

Feb 8, 2018
Again be aware that this is blended with the existing settings:

SS on
SSAO on
Bloom on
SSR on
Atmosphere on
Rain on
Vignette off
Dof off

Occlusion on
Env Light source Sun (DHH light on will multiuply this by 2 so if stuff glows... )
Facelight off

Also also, again 10bit range so if the white glow in teh dark and the blacks are black as hell on an 8bit monitor, just adjust what you need to)

also also also, if you have nympho on your girls, expect entrust postions 24/7, which is why you prolly just want to use Heat instead of Nympho
Thanks.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
having the same issue of decrypting data forever on mega updater, any fix?
Being a stubborn S.O.B.™ and waiting for half an hour+ did the trick for me. That mega folder is probably pretty hammered right now, so be patient.

2.1 update has the usual "player clothes are stuck in initial state during lovemaking" bug, if you experience it too, delete the AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes.dll
from one of the Bepinex\plugins subfolders.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there an alll h animation mod like in Honey Select? Or a gallery mode yet?
You mean a mod to unlock all positions or a mode to view them without having to go into the actual game part? No, however, a gallery mode of sorts MIGHT be on the way in a future update, we'll just have to wait and see. This is the first game since AG3 I've seen that didn't have a Free H mode or gallery of some sort from the first day.

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
Is there an alll h animation mod like in Honey Select? Or a gallery mode yet?
You mean a mod to unlock all positions or a mode to view them without having to go into the actual game part? No, however, a gallery mode of sorts MIGHT be on the way in a future update, we'll just have to wait and see. This is the first game since AG3 I've seen that didn't have a Free H mode or gallery of some sort from the first day.

there is go to the illusion soft discord and look for the care bair package, it unlocks all h scene anywhere if u pick 3 some or lesbian without the preset it will make it stuck just exit the scene.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there is go to the illusion soft discord and look for the care bair package, it unlocks all h scene anywhere if u pick 3 some or lesbian without the preset it will make it stuck just exit the scene.
I thought that was just a POV mod, that's all the readme says about it anyway. Also, there's no real need to unlock positions since you just about get all of them from the start as soon as you can do H with a few exceptions for "hate" positions that come with high a darkness? stat. The positions I'm talking about are basically you forcing the girl to do it, though I think it's more roleplay once her stats are out of the hatred range. All you really need is the scriptloader mods, use those to max stats instantly.

Robert Wetzinger

Feb 11, 2018
Talk > Give a gift > successful flatter > Follow me > Eat Meal Together > Answer question to build trust > win all the things
That's something but doesn't solve the problem. After messing around only dining tables seem to work and then only in a vertain location and placement. The x4 dining is the only table that does work for me and only when I put it outside.

Anyway, I've something different in my mind now. I want to use my own bgm but I can't figure out where to put it or how to use/find a thing called bgm loader providingly it really is doing what the name implies. I mainly want it for the music box in my home =)

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Enabled the scripts to edit the stat points of the girls, but when I go to the Status window, I only have the Skills and HSkills in asian, plus I can't edit them. The only thing I can do is to de-select the skills. Can't add anything. Also, can't edit the stat points.

I need to edit them in the Status window through the phone, right? What am I doing wrong? Is the script bugged or something?

Kingmani

Sep 28, 2019
I just installed V2.

Anybody know why I can have 2 girls at max? According to what I have seen/read you can have a max of 4 after activating the machine. After using it for first time to add a 2nd one, there's no add new girl option anymore. Only Char editing, and change Hero, and Move to new island appears.

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
I just installed V2.

Anybody know why I can have 2 girls at max? According to what I have seen/read you can have a max of 4 after activating the machine. After using it for first time to add a 2nd one, there's no add new girl option anymore. Only Char editing, and change Hero, and Move to new island appears.
Dude according to the Game Ru Ru Le You can not use one Pod to summon multiple Babes (using mods maybe?) ... Find anonether one somwhere alsold do not firgit to buy Battery from Shan Shop, She usually do some scissoring exercise with teh girls somwhere :ROFLMAO:

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
well repack r2.1 run better than clean install, i don`t know where is the magic but give me more fps. (maybe graphics setting 1.1 is better than v1.2 that is in hf pack) or another mod, i don`t know.

i tried create a little world in the last island, i think that used everything and was a dissaster, more lag that ruins :S with clean install 30-35 fps, with repack r2.1 40-45 fps. At least Build was fun :)

Now i have a trouble, i can`t load character cards ( no fews, example i have at least 20 cards only for hairs, other 15 for bodies, and i donwload many cards in past version, put 50 for example and saw all and delete 40 for example, now game not charge 20 or 30 cards, the load is empy with no text. and load not work, not in chara creator, not in new game and not y capsules. So i don`t know which is the problem. And when the game wants load cards the girls appear with open arms (example in pic 2, i copy clothes but character is the same (pic 3) i can't change pose neither.

Well if somebody can help me will be nice. If i or repack missed drag and drop cards mod, or if still not exist. i have no idea.

Necroelf

Jun 9, 2017
I just installed V2.

There are a total of 4 machines once you click them all you can get all 4 unlocked... I forget witch page has it but there is a map that shows them all ... hope that helps some

Calloc

Nov 11, 2019
Getting some serious motion blur I wasn't getting in R2. I am using the scriptloader, DHH, and BetterGraphicsOptimization mods.
If you're using the same DHH mod I am using then, Motion Blur is enabled on that mod. Press P to open the DHH menu and disable Motion Blur from there. Also remember to save settings, I forgot to do that at first and I was like "why do I have to disable this every time?"

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes