EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
need help!!! better repack 2.2 stuck at loading page..
Had the same issue... You used the updater right? Likely from BR1.3-2.0 straight to 2.2 without installing, installing and running the InitSettings.exe, loading the game, loading your save data, exiting the game, then removing all BepInEx files before updating to BR2.2? If you skip a step you will most likely have conflicts.

I downloaded the BR2.2 Full install found here:

Then moved these folders over:
"bg, cardframe, chara, housing, save" from UserData (do not copy the entire UserData folder)

Then reinstalled the latest updates for the mods I was using.

If you had the ExtraGirls mod running you will need to continue your save (the girls will be back to 4), enter the game, go to phone>settings>Plugin Settings>ExtraGirls 1.0.1 then set the number again. Exit, save, exit to title, quit. Reload, Game Start, load save, head to terminal, then reintroduce the girls and send them to their appropriate island. Their stats and progress will remain.

If you had DHH v1.1.5 you will need to manually reinstall that as well. Connector_JP quit and his hosting is down, rehosted the file here:

If you were using ManlyMarco's performance mods you need to head here:

All other scripts and mods are in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder and will need to be put back in clean and readjusted in many cases as many are setup differently now to work with the new Illusion DLL files from the official update.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the reply, Shane. I had basically done all of this before asking the question. So I restarted and downloaded a full version. I thought I had carried out the step you noted regarding the scripts in the [OPTIONAL]Mods / ScriptLoader (cheating and handy tools) subdirectory, but having done it again, it worked, so thanks for pointing that step out explicitly.
No problem, I made all of my listed mistakes and was troubleshooting for a week or more. It was very frustrating. LOL!

I started moving things one at a time, then launching, to see what happened and why I was locking up/crashing...

The old mods were released for the 1.0.2/1.0.3 build, in 1.0.4 a lot of code was changed and new items/assets added which altered the compiles for the DLLs assigning new dynamic addresses for script calls. Ergo, things like the resources mod were calling for lines of script that no longer exist and trying to replace item values that weren't there anymore.

A NOTE for ALL -- with BR2.2 it's best to simply download a full version and use the updated mods provided or new releases of older mods on Discord. The old mods can crash the game and cause save corruption. Also, do not migrate your entire UserData folder at this time either as something in the files other than "bg, cardframe, chara, housing, save" are causing some kind of conflict somewhere as well. Well, at least, they MAY cause a conflict.

OR very closely and carefully follow STN's update description steps, and before EACH version update remember, remove all mods/scripts/BepInEx files, then add in the new versions, and if they aren't available, add the old ones one at a time. Run the game, and enter play then save, each version update to be safe and not damage your save data. If you skip a step you will likely have problems. If a conflict occurs check the Discord for an AIv1.0.4 compatible file.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Does this version/game have a proper Uncensor yet? I remember trying this out a few releases ago, but could not continue due to bugs. Loved it though, and want to give it another go.

Peace
Yes, but in certain positions the male member tends to reverse itself once in a while, just kind of goes upside down. Usually on the male on back animations, not noticeable with many, but with a few of the fellatio positions it is noticeable. Also, unsure what causes it or even if everyone has the problem.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Place where exactly I did that, I had the skills in my invetory and in the box. They don't show up in her status at all. I clicked all over nothing... Feel like I am missing something important here...
On the phone>status>[whichever] girl screen:
Top Right of screen you will see a box that says "Skills: (lower) Normal: (lower) Hentai:" the "-----" lines need to be clicked on then you can place them.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
BTW. Are there any mods to get skills to inventory? It's quite boring to grind randomly if you need some particular skills.
ROOT>[OPTIONAL Mods]>ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)>scripts:

max_inventory_limit.cs
skip_resources.cs

move to:

ROOT>scripts

Then load, press F7 to give yourself 999 of every item, then F8 to clear your inventory once you have selected what you want. You can remove these scripts without issue at any time.

Reactions: Namco15

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks. But does it do the trick for skills? However in earlier versions it seemed to increase resources but not skills. I'll check it out anyway.
Yes it gives you 999 of all items including all skill/trait program disks...

You have to go to phone>status>select girl then top right click on the "-----" under skills with skills in your inventory (current bag not storage) and then select the one you want for that slot.

By skills, these are the values you speak of correct? The girl's "traits" -- Normal/H-skills... (digging maniac, crop knowledge, beastmaster -- nympho, lesbian, weak anus)

Or do you mean the parameters (femininity, trust, humanity, instinct, perversion, vigilance, sociability, darkness)?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the reply, Shane. I had basically done all of this before asking the question. So I restarted and downloaded a full version. I thought I had carried out the step you noted regarding the scripts in the [OPTIONAL]Mods / ScriptLoader (cheating and handy tools) subdirectory, but having done it again, it worked, so thanks for pointing that step out explicitly.
It's always that one silly oversight or another... Happy I could help...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks. But does it do the trick for skills? However in earlier versions it seemed to increase resources but not skills. I'll check it out anyway.
Yes, thus the reason I suggested the inventory expansion as well... Also, in game while playing not in paused/phone screen, press f7 to add 999 of everything and f8 to clear inventory. You can just then click on the "-----" for the empty skills (assuming she has 3 hearts already) to add them as you wish. They are at the bottom of the inventory list in your bag to see them all visually.

D

Deleted member 87664

no mod for pc x futanari or futanari solo or ahegao mods..

anyone working on it yet?

Reactions: edhorren

jorgepiano

Aug 3, 2018
Greetings to everyone in the forum, first of all thank you to those who worked to share this wonderful game for adults, thank you very much.
I need your help, the problem I have is that the background textures of the game do not load until I have to approach so that they just appear, has anyone had this problem? I also have version 1.0.1 BP. and I don't have this problem there is only the problem in later versions of the repackaging.

I enclose photos I hope you can understand and help me, thank you very much.

My PC
i7 8700k
RTX2080
16 ram

Last edited:

bobtractor

Nov 30, 2019
Reactions: EroShane

bobtractor

Nov 30, 2019
No problem, I made all of my listed mistakes and was troubleshooting for a week or more. It was very frustrating. LOL!

I started moving things one at a time, then launching, to see what happened and why I was locking up/crashing...

The old mods were released for the 1.0.2/1.0.3 build, in 1.0.4 a lot of code was changed and new items/assets added which altered the compiles for the DLLs assigning new dynamic addresses for script calls. Ergo, things like the resources mod were calling for lines of script that no longer exist and trying to replace item values that weren't there anymore.

A NOTE for ALL -- with BR2.2 it's best to simply download a full version and use the updated mods provided or new releases of older mods on Discord. The old mods can crash the game and cause save corruption. Also, do not migrate your entire UserData folder at this time either as something in the files other than "bg, cardframe, chara, housing, save" are causing some kind of conflict somewhere as well. Well, at least, they MAY cause a conflict.

OR very closely and carefully follow STN's update description steps, and before EACH version update remember, remove all mods/scripts/BepInEx files, then add in the new versions, and if they aren't available, add the old ones one at a time. Run the game, and enter play then save, each version update to be safe and not damage your save data. If you skip a step you will likely have problems. If a conflict occurs check the Discord for an AIv1.0.4 compatible file.
The discord link was not working, any advice?

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Are there any sort of cheat mods for the game? The scavenging and crafting is OK, but I'm not really digging it so far, and it would be nice to advance stuff without grinding.

Edit: nevermind, literally just checked the modding thread which had the answer a second after hitting post.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Sio85

Jan 17, 2019
Hi my game is running at 25-30 FPS in 3rd person, is it considered normal?
My specs are
I7-9700k
gigabyte 1080 TI

Please help
Thanks

Reactions: EroShane
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes