piojeds

Jul 6, 2018
hello i download the game full version but i've go the trials edition, anybody can help me ? i've got the better repack 2.0

Arumite

Jun 10, 2017
Does this version/game have a proper Uncensor yet? I remember trying this out a few releases ago, but could not continue due to bugs. Loved it though, and want to give it another go.

Peace

Sep 17, 2019
hello i download the game full version but i've go the trials edition, anybody can help me ? i've got the better repack 2.0
From where do you get the Download? The Link for the full Game is in Op at BR2.1old BR2.1 link How big is your Game Folder?
Trial Version was arount 2Gb at least and only gets BR0.6 something i mean, the Game is at 12 Gb .
Link to the Latest ScrewThisNoiseBR2.2:BR2.2

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ok So I tried searching girl traits in here that was no good. I picked up quite a few while gathering but can't for life of me sort out how to give them to the girl. Just like i got some things that up huminaty I know that messes with how she reacts to me walking in on her, but not sure if I want that higher or lower...

The Wiki helps but its kind of vague at best lol

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Ok So I tried searching girl traits in here that was no good. I picked up quite a few while gathering but can't for life of me sort out how to give them to the girl. Just like i got some things that up huminaty I know that messes with how she reacts to me walking in on her, but not sure if I want that higher or lower...

The Wiki helps but its kind of vague at best lol
Phone > status > girl > place

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Place where exactly I did that, I had the skills in my invetory and in the box. They don't show up in her status at all. I clicked all over nothing... Feel like I am missing something important here...

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
Place where exactly I did that, I had the skills in my invetory and in the box. They don't show up in her status at all. I clicked all over nothing... Feel like I am missing something important here...
You'll be able to give skills to a girl when she will have 3 hearts. Not before that.

Reactions: 27X
Sep 17, 2019
BTW. Are there any mods to get skills to inventory? It's quite boring to grind randomly if you need some particular skills.
\Aisyoujyo1.0.4\[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)\scripts->skip_resources.cs
You place this in your Scripts folder and get all full , normaly colone and book too.
With F7 activate inGame a message apears in right Side, after using it you can delete the Script in script Folder and Play normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
\Aisyoujyo1.0.4\[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)\scripts->skip_resources.cs
You place this in your Scripts folder and get all full , normaly colone and book too.
With F7 activate inGame a message apears in right Side, after using it you can delete the Script in script Folder and Play normal.
Thanks. But does it do the trick for skills? However in earlier versions it seemed to increase resources but not skills. I'll check it out anyway.

immrhy

May 2, 2019
I have tried updated version 2911. It has better performance(ram usage and especially in housing island), and some new stuffs included: clothing and building parts, a new etch machine

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

BlauBlau

Nov 21, 2019
Okay so just tested and they are all working fine...

Question, did you update or download a "full" version of BR2.2? I noticed if you update 1.3 to 2, then install 2.1 and 2.2 consecutively without loading the game and playing with 2.1 creating a new save (EDIT: entering the game, loading a save, then saving the game from 2.0 to 2.1, not "creating a new save"), and clearing out the BepInEx folders, as directed by STN, there will be conflicts and crashes.

Also, did you use the old scripts, or move them from:
ROOT>[OPTIONAL] Mods>ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)>scripts (then the script of your choice)
To: ROOT>scripts folder?

If you used the old scripts they are likely outdated and throwing errors.

If worse comes to worse, check my post from 1-2 days back where I linked STN's official torrent and download the BR2.2 Full installation then move only your UserData> (chara, bg, cardframe, housing, save) folders... Then extract the scripts from the specific location...

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, Shane. I had basically done all of this before asking the question. So I restarted and downloaded a full version. I thought I had carried out the step you noted regarding the scripts in the [OPTIONAL]Mods / ScriptLoader (cheating and handy tools) subdirectory, but having done it again, it worked, so thanks for pointing that step out explicitly.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
It allowed you to put opposite sex clothing on your toons. But men had itty bitty bee sting titties from the female clothing seams and women would have chests instead of boobs, large masculine looking man boobs. LOL!
Oh okay.. haha... that sounds.. not really useful. :D

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes