EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 504361

i'm no expert, but i think the skin or color should be the problem.
with this one its the same. she has the same lighting settings as the other one, but she came with another skin (nyaacho 01 Lin) (i downloaded her card)
even the color settings are the same, but the body is allways brighter then her face..... its so bright even the lace part in the underweare glitches as you can see in the picture...... i'd recoommend to just change the skin to a hd one.
if thats not the problem then i don't know
That all has to do with how the game outputs semi-transparency and how your graphics card translates it. It's sort of a glitch but not exactly. It's supposed to be like laced legging material.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
oh my god :oops: :oops: thank you so much. this is helping me more than i can express.
i will try all this.

you ar a true gem in this forum. i appreciate that very much. all your effort and commitment is so nice to see

thank you
No problem... I have years of experience to share... As I have noted to many in the past, the more people we have in the modding community, the more fun and interesting it gets. It's a win-win. LOL!

Reactions: d7b

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to use StudioNEO? Have just looked around at the various options, but would it's not very clear as what does what. Would really like to make some of my own animations.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i have another question. if i put a girl in the studio in a certain pose with fk, and i like the way her arms or legs are.
is it possible to safe one group e.g. the arms and shoulders, and put her in an other position and the arms stay the same?

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to use StudioNEO? Have just looked around at the various options, but would it's not very clear as what does what. Would really like to make some of my own animations.
there are detailed videos about it, and i think even a manual :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
How do you use the jukebox?
When I try, it shows no music, I've even added mp3's to /UserData/Audio

27X

Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 504361

with this one its the same. she has the same lighting settings as the other one, but she came with another skin (nyaacho 01 Lin) (i downloaded her card)
even the color settings are the same, but the body is allways brighter then her face..... its so bright even the lace part in the underweare glitches as you can see in the picture...... i'd recoommend to just change the skin to a hd one.
nyaacho has matching face textures, you need to select them.

Dec 16, 2019
Big #1. Take advantage of the Unity HDRP shader PBR support. Us BB's Materialize -- -- and understand the basics of Lambertian Coefficients --

Here is a screenie of a Materialize shader I just threw together in 5 minutes while typing this:
View attachment 504000
Once you've taken a photo of rope, then set that as your Diffuse layer, you can use the photo to create all other channels in Materialize. Onceyou've applied the Lambertian Coefficients and adjusted everything as you like it (remember, this is very up close, the rope in the game will be zoomed back quite a bit), then save your project create new folder, then chose select. You will end up with something like this:
View attachment 504002

2. This will show you how to create your mask map for the mask channel:
You can use Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP, Corel Draw, whatever you prefer.
Open a new 2024x2024 project @ 300dpi
Set your smoothness channel from Materialize as the base photo layer
Open a new file 2024x2024 @ 300dpi
Open the color channel editor, for each you will port in other layers of the Materialize Texture
Red = Metallic (add nothing for non-metallic shaders)
Green = Ambient Occlusion map
Blue = Edge map (aka Detail map)
Once that is done you will have this green version of the others combined, select all the copy
Go back to your smoothness map and paste, you now have a PBR mask map for your HDRP texture
(basic but unrelated tutorial here, for combing RGB channels: )

Personally, I just import my base layer and name it Smoothness. Then make a new project, name it Red and in this case make that a transparent layer no background, then new project, name it green drag in the AO map, new project name it blue drag in the edge map. Go back to smoothness, open the channel pane (bottom right) delete the RGB channels. Next to paths, see the 3 little lines and the down arrow, click that and choose New Channel, in the pop-out name it Red_Alpha and set the color to r-255, G-0, B-0 opacity 50%. Now open the Red tab project, select all and copy, go back to your Smoothness tab and in the Red_Alpha channel paste the transparent Red layer. Make another New Channel, Green_Alpha, R-0, G-255, B-0, Opacity 50%, and then paste in the AO map from the Green project. New Channel, Blue_Alpha, R-0, G-0, B-255, Opacity 50% then copy/paste Edge Map from the Blue project tab.

Now click all of them as visible, go back to the Layers tab and it should be a blue-green image of the rope.
Should look something like this:
View attachment 504010
File>Save for Web>PNG24 and name it Mask_Map save it to your Materialize Project folder.

3. Make a subfolder and copy your Diffuse (aka Albedo in some tutorials), Normal, Height, and Mask Map for your shader texture.
(explanation here: )

4. Make your rope model... Here is a Blender tutorial:

5. Apply the shader texture to your 3D model in Blender or whatever you use. I suggest using the PBR shader node logic, this is an example for Blender 2.79 ( ) and will work in any Blender (pre-2.8+ which sucks terrible balls, do not use 2.8+ or no non-2.8+ tutorial will work for anything as they went further away from industry standard and more proprietary in terms and methodology), then save it all as FBX for your zipmod.
View attachment 504044
Hope that helps...
HOOLY SHIT, this is serriously dope AF, if i wasn;t so bussy with college projects is would start doing this kind of stuff too.

• Haha

xxFamousxx

Jul 26, 2018
i really need help, i'm in the middle of creating char,
but when i use some "random" slider at "random" time, she become like this:
View attachment 504233
[crooked nose or mouth]
but, it is fixed when i save and load the char, it's just kinda annoying to always doing it repeatedly...

mod i use is all on the mega Sideloader Modpack, all of it here: #F!LH5iwKxR!d_ztxVonEesY-ckOI_bfSw
[i still can't post link right? so there the code of Mega] [credits to all the sharer&owner&creator, i forgot/dunno who, but thanks & god bless you all]

if anyone care please help me... I would be really grateful... thank you...

PS. i can't make harem of thousands dream grill if it's like this...!!! lol
Save the card as normal and reload it.

d7b

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 504199

to make her look as cute and appealing as in the screenshot you need the DHH Grephics Mod
i also recommend the pushup plugin..... for reasons :sneaky:

ps.: may take your life or your heart

oh, and if you open her in the character creater, somtimes the 'skin type / strength' is set back to normal...... i don't know why this happens.... havent seen this with other characters, only a problem with her. if this happens set it as you like or to 'slender 2' as i like her .
Thank you very much, she is perfect ! you did a very good job :)

EroShane's ones are very good too :)

• Love

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 504361

I can already eliminate that, tried it on multiple settings and it didn't change at all.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is the problem. She isn't supposed to look like she's wearing a bodysuit and it doesn't change with any of the settings. I was having a similar problem before, right after updating my sideloader mods using the launcher's new button. The issue there was the body would turn all white from the neck down as if it failed to load the textures. AI_2020-01-03-06-23-06-293.png

d7b

Sep 30, 2019
No problem... I have years of experience to share... As I have noted to many in the past, the more people we have in the modding community, the more fun and interesting it gets. It's a win-win. LOL!
I 100% agree with what you wrote EroShane ! I remember in 1998 when it was the LAW "free sharing everything !" and sadely, today, people have forgotten it's the basis on internet... (when I write "everything", you understand me I hope lol)

d7b

Sep 30, 2019
This is the problem. She isn't supposed to look like she's wearing a bodysuit and it doesn't change with any of the settings. I was having a similar problem before, right after updating my sideloader mods using the launcher's new button. The issue there was the body would turn all white from the neck down as if it failed to load the textures. View attachment 504948
Did you try to put her all naked ? if her skin color is good (I think so because her face on your picture looks good), perhaps is it you are missing her outfit ?

I'm using ScrewThisNoise's Better Repack 3.0 and she is exactly the same as Honey_

Reactions: HiddenGameMember
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes