hxq88

Jan 1, 2020
So I'm using ScrewThisNoise's Ai-Shoujo repack 3.1, great stuffs so far. My annoying headache of a problem is that the ScriptLoader(all the cheats) and ExtraGirls aren't working. I extracted them to the root of the game so they're in the BepInEx and scripts folder. Other stuffs work, like Agent Trainer, POVx, PushUp, and DHH. Did I miss something?
put all script files to root/script, they was in root since 3.1 it changed to root/script

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
How do you get the girls to housing island, and are there any premade houses/districts for it? I tried teleporters and the ship and it doesnt seem to work?

chimera15

Dec 17, 2019
is there a better camera mod that lets you choose the mm and depth of field, rn the options seem really horrible, and the depth of field always seems really off even in studio neo where it seems like that's the entire point?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hi,

I live in France. I had the ADSL since 2001 with 4Mbps/700Kbps. I was downloading a 1GB file in 45 minutes and the price was $40/mo. Since december 2019 (last month) I have the FTTH (Fiber To The Home) and from my rotten 4Mbps/700Kbps I have jumped to... 1Gbps/600Mbps, and now I can download 1GB in... 15 SECONDS ! when before it was taking arround 70 hours for 70GB, today I download 70GB in 20 minutes ! and I can have, for the same price $40/mo 10Gbps/600Mbps but here it's my too old computer which will bottleneck the speed.

The maximum speed I can reach is 125MB per second in download and 75MB per second in upload, so I can (in theory) download an entire CD-ROM in 6 or 7 seconds.

One day, we all will have the fiber with light speed :)
Nice!

I live in a developing metro area in the US (50 years ago this wasn't much more than a town) so the infrastructure here isn't the best, but the cost of living is dirt cheap, while jobs abound and wages start about 25% above average. However, my internet costs me about $90/month and I get an average 10Mps down and about 2Mbs up speeds. LOL! That is on FIOS...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
is there a better camera mod that lets you choose the mm and depth of field, rn the options seem really horrible, and the depth of field always seems really off even in studio neo where it seems like that's the entire point?
Yes DHH Mod in [OPTIONAL]Mods>DHH v1.1.5.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Ignore_overlap works for me. I could hardly use any handmade housing without that script running in the background xD Skip_resources doesn't skip anything, by the way, but pushing F7 will give you 999 of all game items. So it works. The same for always_sleep - did you read the README? I could go to sleep during the day if I wanted! To raise the limit for girls go to

OPTIONS > Plugin Settings > AI_ExtraGirls 1.xx and change "Free Roam Girl Count" from 4 to your liking.
Just so you know, skip resources and max inventory are being confused. Skip Resources lets you build all the building items at no cost. Max Inventory is the F6-F7 for 999 of all items, then clear the bag thing.

Reactions: dosenspezi

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
hey EroShane have You ever gotten around to finishing Your graphics mod? I'm really not to keen on using the DHH mod seeing that it's not updated anymore. Also - and i have asked that before - do You know of any way to shorten those pickup/dig/catch/forage animations?
No I walked away from that mod. Lots of people didn't like it. Also, a lot of the optimizations I had tweaked on the back were already optimized by Illusion since 1.0.4, so that felt moot now.

So far, it seems that the DHH mod is still working, sooo, that isn't a problem. It'll only become a concern when something breaks. For so long as Illusion doesn't recode those script addresses it'll work.

I do not, but there is a mod that removes them altogether on the Discord. I forgot what it was called but I recall reading over it before. If someone were to use SB3UGs and export the asset files then create a blank single frame animation and recompile that -- in theory that would reduce them to a screen blip 1/30th of a second. The unfortunate side is that it would likely break the female animations in the open world as well. Yet, that is all truly hypothetical. I mean it would work, but the female rig is boned completely different so it's likely a different animation for male and female.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I live in Denmark. An average internet connection is 30/10, which cost around 150 DKR/month (~$23/month). Now, I am so fortunate, that my place of work pays for my connection, which is 100/60 and that does cost a bit more (for them) It is 425 DKR/month (~$64/month). The best part is, that there is no caps on any connections (other then 4G for phones), there is no throttling on my connection, no matter what I do. But you CAN be as unfortunate as my parents. They have, on paper, a 40/20 connection, but since they use a special TV over Internet setup, each TV has a pre-allocated 4Mbit down allocated to it (4 TVs = 16Mbit). The fact that the house needs to be totally rewired (has very poor copper wiring, house built mid 70's) means, that the maximum surplus connection for other devices is less than 10Mbit.

I really, really don't understand that American ISP mentality.
Nor do I my friend, nor do I...

The best internet I ever had was an Xfinity line that had about 32MBps down at peak but averaged 20MBps, then got about 12MBps up peak but averaged 5-8MBps depending on the time of day. That costed me about $185/month +fees and taxes, so $211/month. Also, those numbers are divided among all devices hopping on the network. Also, here, wifi theft is a big deal. I need to check my router itself often, no matter how much I change my password info, no matter how huge or crazy I make the password, someone will eventually hack it and then create a hotspot. I'll be getting crawling slow speeds and find out there are 90 connected devices! I go through and ban them but they all come back eventually. It's crazy.

The internet and cable providers here are all crooks. It's weird, because they really aren't paying for much of anything. I mean the lines and server farms are all taxpayer bought and maintained. They just send out techs for connection. They do help repair downed lines after a storm, but that is the extent of their large costs. That is a business that is like 90% profit in the US. I bet they can even write off most of their expenses on their income tax forms and get reimbursed for most of the parts and labor that they did put out in the even of a disaster.

Reactions: Nullx54

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Well, going through what scripts are included and slowly going through them to see what is and isn't working, a bunch are working. Ignore_overlap, max_talk_motivation, skip resources, always_sleep, quick_save, scale_time, and skip_resources don't work. It's a fresh download and unpack, so there shouldn't be any issues.
As for extragirls, how do I edit the limit?
Are all the files in the [root]>scripts folder?

Except for ExtraGirls, that should be in [root]>Bepinex>Plugins>2155X folder.

Rule of thumb:
If it says ".cs" at the end, it's a script and goes into the [root]>script folder
If it says ".dll" at the end it's a Bep plugin and goes into [root]>Bepinex>Plugins
If it says ".zipmod" at the end, it's a sideloader mod and goes into [root]>mods>Sideloader Modpack

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Does not seem to work for me, I used the base better repack 3.1 Version and did what you said, but except for the moaning and all, I do not get an ahegao face on her or any tongue sticking out.
Any other tips or clues?
Oh, I see what you mean... Yeah they no longer go retarded. They just get really exhausted and mumble incoherent nonsense. They don't do the cross-eyes tongue-out thing anymore. Sorry...

Reactions: ExRaiser

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I need to check my router itself often, no matter how much I change my password info, no matter how huge or crazy I make the password, someone will eventually hack it and then create a hotspot. I'll be getting crawling slow speeds and find out there are 90 connected devices! I go through and ban them but they all come back eventually.
not really understandable.
have you configured WPS in the router?

Reactions: EroShane

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Just so you know, skip resources and max inventory are being confused. Skip Resources lets you build all the building items at no cost. Max Inventory is the F6-F7 for 999 of all items, then clear the bag thing.
LOL yes I mixed up something when reading the README. Hey was it F6-F7 or F7 to fill and F8 clear your inventory?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I use WPA2 with Network name and Password, not the push-button thing.
check all devices in the network for wps.
this is the real weak point.
I have 20 devices in my network (no smart home), and I was absolutely sure that I had switched everything off. nice fail XDDDD

ever tried to lock the MAC?
hack back the infiltrating computers, I would have my fun
I would start with "shutdown.exe -i "

Last edited:
  • Haha

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I just tested 3.1 repack from ScrewThisNoise and I noticed my male uncensor isn't working anymore.

Basically I replaced oo_base.unity3d (hard mod) with an uncensor which is exactly like the "cur_pole" penis but a lighter skin color that actually fit the body skin color. Because the "cur_pole" in the uncensor is way darker than the skin body color of the male (if you do a standard white skin then the penis looks like a wooden dick...).

I tried the other uncensors but the bright pink head of the penis is way too noticeable in H with Illusion's standard accordion dick (since it doesn't penetrate).

Edit : I should add the hard mod was working with previous versions, I just had to choose mosaic penis. I guess it's the Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector v3.9.1 since I don't remember being able to choose ball before. Guess I'll download an earlier pack and do some replacement.

Edit 2 : Doesn't work so I just went to R3. I don't know what change. Pic comparaison if you want to see the color difference. dik.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes