alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, I see what you mean... Yeah they no longer go retarded. They just get really exhausted and mumble incoherent nonsense. They don't do the cross-eyes tongue-out thing anymore. Sorry...
That'll get fixed by the modding community, I'm sure. They did it for the last game, so I don't see why they wouldn't for this one.

Reactions: ExRaiser

cronodoug

Jan 5, 2020
I would like to ask you if there has ever been a discussion about a pregnancy mod like HoneySelect (or rather, since it would be procedural). I don't know how difficult it would be to put pregnancy on girls (since they don't even have a slide on their bellies, but this game has a lot to offer on this subject.

Illusion should put this game on Steam, which has had the most potential so far.

PS: I hope Illusion makes an AI Shoujo 2 that is more complete and "optimized". I reached 40 hours of play and it was the first time I actually spent 3 hours in an Illusion game, haha :love:.

Reactions: EroShane

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
You will wait a long time for an AI Shoujo 2, if it comes at all (we have no Play Club 2, no SBPR 2, no Honey Select 2, no Playhome 2 etc). What we'll most likely see is one or two expansions for the game.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
check all devices in the network for wps.
this is the real weak point.
I have 20 devices in my network (no smart home), and I was absolutely sure that I had switched everything off. nice fail XDDDD

ever tried to lock the MAC?
hack back the infiltrating computers, I would have my fun
I would start with "shutdown.exe -i "
Here it is illegal to reverse hack computers that hack you... Thanks Congress!

Reactions: Nullx54

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That'll get fixed by the modding community, I'm sure. They did it for the last game, so I don't see why they wouldn't for this one.
Animations are ridiculously hard in this one though and those previous expression models are now useless with the new bonemod rigs. I mean I will remain optimistic for the community's sake but I wouldn't hold my breath.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So it seems that someone screwed the pooch with the updates for 3.1.

No idea what is what yet, but fewer Graphics Options, went from getting 45-50FPS full graphics/full res shaders at 4K @60Hz in BR3 to 15-20FPS average -- lowest graphics, 1/4 res shaders, in 2K scaled down to 1080p @60hz (the only setting I got more than 8-12FPS) in BR3.1. The world looks like an ugly bright green lump of clay and my machine seems like it's about to catch fire! ROFL! Also, this was without ANY females nearby in 3.1, they just never happened past, whereas the BR3 observation was over weeks of play in all facets of the game.

Went through and reconfigured everything (that I could) identically to BR3, including graphics card options etc., cleared cache, cleaned registry, etc., nothing is fixing it as of yet.

cronodoug

Jan 5, 2020
You will wait a long time for an AI Shoujo 2, if it comes at all (we have no Play Club 2, no SBPR 2, no Honey Select 2, no Playhome 2 etc). What we'll most likely see is one or two expansions for the game.
I ended up thinking that Ai Shoujo might have a sequel, since he takes the same base as Artificial Girl. But you must be right, in 2004 Dlc was not as common as it is today.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Animations are ridiculously hard in this one though and those previous expression models are now useless with the new bonemod rigs. I mean I will remain optimistic for the community's sake but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Hey, Katarsys, maker of Kplug for Koikatsu, is working on an Ai Shoujo equivalent, which typically means custom positions as it did in Kplug, so I wouldn't count anything out just yet. We'll just have to wait and see what the modding community comes up with before they move on to whatever Illusion has in store next.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Sounds a lot like mine, only mine's still a township (population ~1500). You have a choice between cable, who charge an outrageous price and throttles your connection, or DSL over the old, crappy copper lines. I've been playing them against each other for their "intro" contracts for about a third of their regular price - when the contract ends, I go back to the other and do it all over again. Surprisingly, I get the same download speeds (when it's not raining) from the DSL which is only 1/4 as fast as the cable.
Yeah, my local DSL provider (what I am on now) advertises as a T3 service provider, but it's not available on my block (ends at the hospital up the road 3/4 mile). So, my T3 which guarantees 40MBps transfer speed, typically gets about 10. The Xfinity version of cable internet here advertises 50MBps but also get about 10MBps and they are thieves, like actually will charge you for things you never asked for, or even specifically said no to, then even if you stay for a few years, they will hit you with early termination fees and an extra month's charges on the way out the door. There is a $100 monthly difference between services though. These businesses are total vampires... LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know is it bug or not. But some time when i try take screenshot on studio, somehow it use up all of 32gb ram. anyone know why ?
Do you have the plugins set to scale up the render then resize -- 4x or 8x or something with HD resolutions like 1080p+?

1080p x4 = 7680x4320

4K x 8 = 30720x17280

The renders going on in Unity today are the same as the 3D ray tracing renders of days past. The renderer is actually a quality software and will use all the resources it can to give you the finest quality image as it can.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes