27X

Oct 30, 2019
Anyone could post me lifestyle stat requirement to unlock,edit nvm i found it.Anyone knew how each talk/advise option affects girl??
Depends on their voice/personality, their desires and their experiences and any applied skills.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all Some can help me?? My inglish is bad and sorry for that eje so.. I need know how make dance gilrs in the pole or scenary ?? plis help me if u can!! jeje thanks a lots!! Happy new year!!
Likes to play, positive or self reliant voice/personality type, high perversion

Reactions: facudn

facudn

May 30, 2017
Hello, if you mean on normal Map there is one Way for it, the Girls have to be "playfull", as long no other Things are around
they will use it randomly. and if you dont speak english please inform what Language you speak someone will help you then.
And in StudioNeo:
Thank!! Im speak Spanish !! i go try

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Nor do I my friend, nor do I...

The best internet I ever had was an Xfinity line that had about 32MBps down at peak but averaged 20MBps, then got about 12MBps up peak but averaged 5-8MBps depending on the time of day. That costed me about $185/month +fees and taxes, so $211/month.
°_°

And I am sitting here with 100M (down) / 40M (up) Internet for 50€/mo.

I've heard you say that vigilance is important to a waifu playstyle a couple times, but why is this the case? I thought vigilance makes a girl's reactions stronger to negative things (something to do with Japanese culture/norms?)
Oh, I'm curious about that statement too. For umm... obvious reasons. :D

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
It's not surprisingly. While your provider may give you 40 or 50 or 100 Mb/s the real download speed is limited on the other side as well. If a site you're downloading from can give 10 or 30 to a single channel you will have not more than a site gives. So sometimes it doesn't matter how are you connected: cable and DSL will give you the same rate at fact. But for resources that can give more bitrate it does matter.
That's how torrents and download managers work: they open multiple channels to the same file (or to multiple similar files in the net) trying to use your unused bandwidth at maximum.

Surprisingly reading you I see it's not so bad in Ukraine with internet connection. I have up to 100 Mb/s for $5 per month. Impressed. If you don't somehow mean megabytes per sec instead megabits of course.
They do often specify "Megabytes per second" on most router and ISP commercials verbally. However, they typically show Mbps (not MBps) on the ads in writing, so honestly I don't know. I always assumed all transfer speeds were in Bit rates universally, while storage is Byte rates, but you know the US -- always trying to make more complicated crap out of something that works perfectly (like the metric system -- how much more simple and accurate can you get than measures of 10?). Which totally bones the engineering industry. Trying to find the right socket for a bolt head behind a wall of steel with your arm extended... Is it 10mm? 3/8? 11/32? Hrmmm, which one won't strip it off? LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
°_°

And I am sitting here with 100M (down) / 40M (up) Internet for 50€/mo.

Oh, I'm curious about that statement too. For umm... obvious reasons. :D
I have no idea why... but for the faithful woman, that will never sleep with others, and bring you gifts, be needy at times, bitchy at others, with random lover's H surprises here and there. She needs high vigilance. Peeping on her and being weird will make her pissy, but being kind and helpful and spending extra romantic time with her will really warm her up to you. She will likely get jealous when you spend time with others and chew you out/cold shoulder you pretty hard. Then you will need to spend a few days winning her back. Just keep an eye on her darkness or she will go stoic or tsundere/yandere on ya.

The cheerful type and... "confident" (I think it was -- I'm at work right now) are the best personalities to start with I believe.

Her traits should be things that are positive and loyal, nothing fetishy or dark.

Baby and Armchair seem to be the best lifestyle choices.

Parameters
FEMININITY: MED-HIGH
RELIABILITY: MED-HIGH
REASON: LOW-MED
INSTINCT: MED
PERVERSION: VERY LOW - LOW
VIGILANCE: MED-HIGH
SOCIABILITY: MED
DARKNESS: NONE-VERY LOW

This will form out a well cultured and respectable woman that may reject you when you've been bad and make you earn her lovings... LOL!

Also, be sure to take her to her favorite place and such, may randomly get a scene or gifts from it if your relationship is very good.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to connect with the server to download the cards?
Yes, VPN, several free VPNs were posted previously on this thread, also, people have downloaded them and rehosted them on this thread as well with torrents and Mega file links. I am at work currently, so I cannot link you at this time. But if you go about 224 or so then page backward there should be a conversation somewhere around there where it was linked. Also I believe that a few days ago, STN updated, he usually has a link in his BR posts. By time I can search it myself and link it, you could find it and already be downloading it.

Reactions: d1Polterghost

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
But the pussy open during sex, Yes ?
I don't know to be honest. It doesn't appear to be wider. I think it is just clipping honestly, but the cock graphic is as wide as most raised lips are shown, maybe just a tiny bit wider, so it creates the optical illusion of penetration. It may be spreading, but I cannot confirm that and I do doubt it as that would require a new boning system and custom meshes with an internal vaginal cavity. Ergo, my betting cards are on no but I could be wrong.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone could post me lifestyle stat requirement to unlock,edit nvm i found it.Anyone knew how each talk/advise option affects girl??
Random internal roll 100 with +/- bonuses based on her traits, personality, lifestyle, parameter scores, mood, horniness, hunger, fatigue, body temp, skills/Hskills, and your previous relationship interactions.
(-)=0-49/50-100=(+)

It is situational from interaction to interaction and girl to girl as well as what is being requested, and where, what time of day, weather, etc...

You will need to feel your girls out in different situations (or use someone's prebuild girl and get a list of likes and dislikes).

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
i am not able to play the game.. its like loading on forever.... only able to do character creation. :confused:
If you are getting 40+FPS at Character Creation you can likely play the game.

Run InitSetting and set the resolution to desktop, then select performance, in the game options turn off all graphics options then in the options>Plugin Options>Graphics Settings; turn off VSync, Anisotropic Filtering, and AntiAliasing for now. IN your graphics card also go through and shut off most extras for the AI-Syoujyo.exe except for texture/shader caching/streaming. Optimize for that. Check that you have 1.5x your current GB of RAM in MB (##GBx1024=?) of cache for the Hard Disk. This game will hammer it hard. Do not exceed 1.5x your RAM.

Once you get this far, then start turning things on one at a time with the FPS monitor open. Note the initial amount. If it is under 25 when facing the ocean (island to your back), chances are this game will become unplayable at parts. You will get lockups and problems.

Turn your graphics up until the playablity versus performance is good for you. I have a more complex series of optimization notes in previous posts on this thread that others have also contributed to.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes