Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, my local DSL provider (what I am on now) advertises as a T3 service provider, but it's not available on my block (ends at the hospital up the road 3/4 mile). So, my T3 which guarantees 40MBps transfer speed, typically gets about 10. The Xfinity version of cable internet here advertises 50MBps but also get about 10MBps and they are thieves, like actually will charge you for things you never asked for, or even specifically said no to, then even if you stay for a few years, they will hit you with early termination fees and an extra month's charges on the way out the door. There is a $100 monthly difference between services though. These businesses are total vampires... LOL!
Trust me It's a fucking nightmare if you are in Ireland, unless you live in the big cities you are boned when it comes to the internet, it's more incompetence than predatory practices like in America. Good thing Mobile Wifi did help out a bit but it's not the best as connection in the rural areas is a bitch to get.

Reactions: d7b and EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How much is med-high? 1000?
It's going to be more or less based upon your character's progress. Since all people are at different stages in the game, giving numeric values are really a moot concept. Sure as they get more points added the values of the character become more set-in-stone per se, but it is the same more or less across the board. Don't quote me, it's been a while, but I think below 250-300 the points are nothing unless all are similarly very low. You can observe this fact with the Reason skill after dark when the lanterns come out. Reduce the girl's Reason to 0 and her lantern disappears. At 250-350 or so, it'll reappear. Dial it a hair back and poof gone. So her "logical deductions" don't begin until the score reaches a certain number. We can use this to apply as an observation of fact of how the system is using these numbers in the background calculations.

Med-high for me right now with most of my girls is like 8000-13000. But for your characters it may be 800-1300. High would just be above your average highest scores on that character's save card and medium would be the average of the middle numbers, low would be below the average of the lowest numbers that aren't 0. Since all the lifestyles and such are determined by the 3 highest scores, I don't think any one particular thing really governs anything. It is a massive series of variables that shape the things out into what they are. Arrays upon arrays.

Ergo, my answer is that medium-high is relative to that character only, thus the reason I've stopped giving numeric values and started using relative value concepts.

The only thing governed by absolutes is the unlocking of certain positions and unlocking hearts. Those arrive at precise parameter or sum experience scores. Some actions depend on certain skills to happen. All else is relative.

Reactions: dosenspezi

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Frogs.
Since the last update, there's been a high chance of getting anything but a frog when you catch one.
The first time I noticed, I got a branch. The next time it happened I got Emerald x2, then a Ruby. I've nabbed quite a few gems by catching frogs.

Kind of annoying when you're looking for bait to catch parrotfish, but I'll take it.
That's an interesting observation. Thanks for the share.

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
Sorry for my pure English.

Thanks for the activity of everyone, who help the users enjoying this nice game.

I think, that this excellent activity/forum bring real technical, ethical and psychological help for all game users.

I just rebuilt my system. (Earlier I used the versions made by FlashBangZ.)

At the start I have copied all of the directories from the R3.0 version shared by ScrewThisNoise.

Using the “BetterRepack (R3 to R3.1 update).exe“ program, I updated the earlier version 3.0 to the newest version R3.1.

After the update I have copied the content of the packet "Sideloader modpack Update Rollup 01/11", which was sent/shared by ScrewThisNoise yesterday.

The start screen shows a warning about outdated pantyhose mod.

What is to do/delete?

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So can u tell me(if u tested out it) how each lifestyle affects girl?? I mean seems that Controller is lazy bum(contradiction to its name),Driver is helper,Armchair(TF is that name) is well doing everything hers way,Getter is well stereotypical women,Baby is clingy one,Excitment Seeker is well doing many things in short time.Am I right?? Btw how to get alot gems??
Should be called:
Controller = Gamer (likes relaxing, eating, and playing games, accomplishes little) [lock this one in a room with gamer chair or tv with game console, bed, toilet, bath, and food source -- and they will be happy forever]
Driver = Driven/Motivated/Focused (sets to task and stays course, even if tired, inclined to overwork herself, especially if advised to)
Armchair = Relaxed (by the way the word actually means: Recliner or to be "kicked back" in Japanese -- this girl has a chilled mantra, she'll do what needs doing when she feels like it's needed, it's all at her own pace, she may ignore advisement and may make poor health choices because of this)
Getter = Needy (she often needs help with things and wants the player to give her the most attention, also seems inclined to desire higher quality things)
Baby = Lover/Darling (wants to be showered with affection, dated, complimented, and likes giving/receiving gifts)
Excitement Seeker = Hyperactive (wakes up and sets to a task, may randomly abandon tasks to switch to another task, easily distracted, "oooo-squirrel!")

I feel like the official translation needs an update on these.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for my pure English.

Thanks for the activity of everyone, who help the users enjoying this nice game.

I think, that this excellent activity/forum bring real technical, ethical and psychological help for all game users.

I just rebuilt my system. (Earlier I used the versions made by FlashBangZ.)

At the start I have copied all of the directories from the R3.0 version shared by ScrewThisNoise.

Using the “BetterRepack (R3 to R3.1 update).exe“ program, I updated the earlier version 3.0 to the newest version R3.1.

After the update I have copied the content of the packet "Sideloader modpack Update Rollup 01/11", which was sent/shared by ScrewThisNoise yesterday.

The start screen shows a warning about outdated pantyhose mod.

What is to do/delete?
This isn't a problem unless you find the texture missing in game. One of your girls is wearing a pantyhose mod that wasn't updated to the latest version of Bepinex. If the texture is missing in game, then you just need to open the maker and swap that item.

To remove the mod:
[root]>mods>sideloader modpack>fffq>[FFFQ] AI_Pantyhose (XX.XX) -- [current version is 11.06)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
1. (Earlier I used the versions made by FlashBangZ.) -- Don't use this, people have detected a trojan cryptominer in his bundle.

2. Using the “BetterRepack (R3 to R3.1 update).exe“ program, I updated the earlier version 3.0 to the newest version R3.1. -- did you delete all the contents of the Bepinex, scripts, mods folders before copying the new items?

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
I have no idea why... but for the faithful woman, that will never sleep with others, and bring you gifts, be needy at times, bitchy at others, with random lover's H surprises here and there. She needs high vigilance. Peeping on her and being weird will make her pissy, but being kind and helpful and spending extra romantic time with her will really warm her up to you. She will likely get jealous when you spend time with others and chew you out/cold shoulder you pretty hard. Then you will need to spend a few days winning her back. Just keep an eye on her darkness or she will go stoic or tsundere/yandere on ya.
Interesting. Probably won't work in my game because I still only have one girl and basically tend to her needs immediately.
I've never seen her unhappy or angry.

She doesn't seem to be fond of "naughty talk", though it's difficult to tell with the google translation.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Interesting. Probably won't work in my game because I still only have one girl and basically tend to her needs immediately.
I've never seen her unhappy or angry.

She doesn't seem to be fond of "naughty talk", though it's difficult to tell with the google translation.
Basically when they ignore your requests they are angry/upset.

Yeah, they all like and dislike different interactions based on a ton of variables.

Reactions: Granyala

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is accordion-penis still a thing in Illusion games or have they actually added genital interaction/penetration mechanics?

Edit: Maybe accordion-penis should be it's own tag.
Been answered a dozen times, but the answer is that it depends on which phallus mod you choose.
SacSausage/Destroyer no, they penetrate the female mesh, but can overly penetrate if she is thin built.
Others use the telescoping model.

As per Illusion, they still use the telescoping mosiac penis in the vanilla game.

Reactions: dosenspezi

reginn

Oct 19, 2017
Hey everyone. I made a pretty good female looking male character except male clothing is few. Is there a mod to unlock female clothes for males or a place to download more male clothes?

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
Dear EroShane,

Thanks for the answers again.

I have controlled the pantyhose version.

It is “11.06” as you see in the first row of the attachment.

What is your suggestion to do next?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where can I buy it then?
In Japan, it isn't sold to the west at this time as far as I have seen. You might be able to get it on their website, but you will probably need a VPN to skirt any geo blocks and the site is entirely in Japanese. IF they do a western release, it will either be through Steam or Fakku.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Should be called:
Controller = Gamer (likes relaxing, eating, and playing games, accomplishes little) [lock this one in a room with gamer chair or tv with game console, bed, toilet, bath, and food source -- and they will be happy forever]
Driver = Driven/Motivated/Focused (sets to task and stays course, even if tired, inclined to overwork herself, especially if advised to)
Armchair = Relaxed (by the way the word actually means: Recliner or to be "kicked back" in Japanese -- this girl has a chilled mantra, she'll do what needs doing when she feels like it's needed, it's all at her own pace, she may ignore advisement and may make poor health choices because of this)
Getter = Needy (she often needs help with things and wants the player to give her the most attention, also seems inclined to desire higher quality things)
Baby = Lover/Darling (wants to be showered with affection, dated, complimented, and likes giving/receiving gifts)
Excitement Seeker = Hyperactive (wakes up and sets to a task, may randomly abandon tasks to switch to another task, easily distracted, "oooo-squirrel!")

I feel like the official translation needs an update on these.
Damn i must now quickly reform girls stats,thanks for clarifying this stuff,and yeah official translation needs to have clear description of wich lifestyle do and more clear and accurate names,whenever i read Armchair i dunno if i should giggle or be in despair.
Anyways i corrected translations in my game according to what u describe ty alot man

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Dear EroShane,

Thanks for the answers again.

I have controlled the pantyhose version.

It is “11.06” as you see in the first row of the attachment.

What is your suggestion to do next?
hi there,
change in the Creator the Pantyhose of the Girl that wear the older version , than save her by overwriting

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes