EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
ok, so turn out it still set as 1920x1080 so must be plugin. well, i will just hide hud and and use nvidie to screenshot then
Is it hanging long or locking up, or just kind of a blip with a spike and sudden frame loss that recovers right away? The latter is pretty normal for screen renders.

What is the Upsampling Ratio and the Shadow Resolution Override?

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I don't know to be honest. It doesn't appear to be wider. I think it is just clipping honestly, but the cock graphic is as wide as most raised lips are shown, maybe just a tiny bit wider, so it creates the optical illusion of penetration. It may be spreading, but I cannot confirm that and I do doubt it as that would require a new boning system and custom meshes with an internal vaginal cavity. Ergo, my betting cards are on no but I could be wrong.
There are no bones for horizontal movement, just vertical. The mod on discord added horizontal flexes that you could sync with the animations, but as stated earlier it turns everything chinese and is incompatible with everything. The lack of vagina bones is deliberate and probably very likely to keep the potential censure off of Illusion's back.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
There are no bones for horizontal movement, just vertical. The mod on discord added horizontal flexes that you could sync with the animations, but as stated earlier it turns everything chinese and is incompatible with everything. The lack of vagina bones is deliberate and probably very likely to keep the potential censure off of Illusion's back.
Ah thanks for confirming and yeah I heard about that Chinese mod glitch also.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I have no idea why... but for the faithful woman, that will never sleep with others, and bring you gifts, be needy at times, bitchy at others, with random lover's H surprises here and there. She needs high vigilance. Peeping on her and being weird will make her pissy, but being kind and helpful and spending extra romantic time with her will really warm her up to you. She will likely get jealous when you spend time with others and chew you out/cold shoulder you pretty hard. Then you will need to spend a few days winning her back. Just keep an eye on her darkness or she will go stoic or tsundere/yandere on ya.

The cheerful type and... "confident" (I think it was -- I'm at work right now) are the best personalities to start with I believe.

Her traits should be things that are positive and loyal, nothing fetishy or dark.

Baby and Armchair seem to be the best lifestyle choices.

Parameters
FEMININITY: MED-HIGH
RELIABILITY: MED-HIGH
REASON: LOW-MED
INSTINCT: MED
PERVERSION: VERY LOW - LOW
VIGILANCE: MED-HIGH
SOCIABILITY: MED
DARKNESS: NONE-VERY LOW

This will form out a well cultured and respectable woman that may reject you when you've been bad and make you earn her lovings... LOL!

Also, be sure to take her to her favorite place and such, may randomly get a scene or gifts from it if your relationship is very good.
How much is med-high? 1000?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Random internal roll 100 with +/- bonuses based on her traits, personality, lifestyle, parameter scores, mood, horniness, hunger, fatigue, body temp, skills/Hskills, and your previous relationship interactions.
(-)=0-49/50-100=(+)

It is situational from interaction to interaction and girl to girl as well as what is being requested, and where, what time of day, weather, etc...

You will need to feel your girls out in different situations (or use someone's prebuild girl and get a list of likes and dislikes).
So can u tell me(if u tested out it) how each lifestyle affects girl?? I mean seems that Controller is lazy bum(contradiction to its name),Driver is helper,Armchair(TF is that name) is well doing everything hers way,Getter is well stereotypical women,Baby is clingy one,Excitment Seeker is well doing many things in short time.Am I right?? Btw how to get alot gems??

Sep 1, 2019
1.Is there any special when girl use these item?
aiShoujou_exclusive_girl_item.png

2.When the girl has both "Sexual Aversion" and "Nympho". Is she has any conflict ?

3.What Type and desire for making girl that hard to have sex?
aiShoujou_type.png aiShoujou_desire.png

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Am I right?
Not even kind of.

Driver does their own action web and your whatever is WAY down the list even with high perversion unless you literally follow them around like one of those guys.

Armchair is more inclined to do things with other people if the skills and personality types and traits line up.

Controller doesn't do much other than Sleep and Likes to Play, depending on what kind of traits their assigned and what voice type they have.

Getter is focused on skills and actions that produce materials, preferably three star. The only time it ends like the scenario you're thinking is one personality type, pretty obvious which one it is.

Baby is focused on getting presents and flattering conversations and meals and finding things.

Excitement seeker rolls on gambitting much more often and picks a much narrower range than the others.

There are no absolutes in this game. The girls are motivated by an array of arrays, the only time binary things apply is during conversations.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Not even kind of.

Driver does their own action web and your whatever is WAY down the list even with high perversion unless you literally follow them around like one of those guys.

Armchair is more inclined to do things with other people if the skills and personality types and traits line up.

Controller doesn't do much other than Sleep and Likes to Play, depending on what kind of traits their assigned and what voice type they have.

Getter is focused on skills and actions that produce materials, preferably three star. The only time it ends like the scenario you're thinking is one personality type, pretty obvious which one it is.

Baby is focused on getting presents and flattering conversations and meals and finding things.

Excitement seeker rolls on gambitting much more often and picks a much narrower range than the others.

There are no absolutes in this game. The girls are motivated by an array of arrays, the only time binary things apply is during conversations.
Thanks for clarification. Wich lifestyle fits wich personality so each other wont be contradiction

Last edited:

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
Is accordion-penis still a thing in Illusion games or have they actually added genital interaction/penetration mechanics?

Edit: Maybe accordion-penis should be it's own tag.

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes