EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Well i guess Illusion gone turbo hyper lame road
Most of that is reskinned accessories currently available...

So new curled hair, negligee, sandals, choker, armband, coffin bed, candelabra, chandelier, and two H positions. Then several retextures.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey, Katarsys, maker of Kplug for Koikatsu, is working on an Ai Shoujo equivalent, which typically means custom positions as it did in Kplug, so I wouldn't count anything out just yet. We'll just have to wait and see what the modding community comes up with before they move on to whatever Illusion has in store next.
Not sure what you mean by Kplug, the Koikatsu game failed to engage me long-term.
Editing animations is possible now with Enamoroah's SB3UGs which he updated to support AI-Shoujo (I wrote a tutorial on the Modding thread here). The problem isn't inaccessibility. The problem is the annoying format.

Instead of the loops being setup like they were in say Honey Select, PPD, or SBPR -- where you have a pre-engaged animation, a roughly 5-8 second loop animation, with 2-3 variable animations (usually different head positions for the female), then an alternate more aggressive version with 2-3 variable animations, a pre-climax loop, then a climax loop, followed by a post-climax idle... For a total of 10 to 12 animations per position...

In AI you have a pre-engaged loop, but then you have a gambit of random 1-3 second loops for the initial insertion/thrust position, then the main loop will have about 12-20 smaller animations that aren't exactly in the same spot in the .unity3D assets files, same goes for the pre-climax loop, then the climax loop typically has 2-3 variations and the post-climax idle. Yet this time around, this is only one model at a time, and the models are headless, all face/head animations are totally separate, as well as the hair bone physics.

That means you are editing at least 28-30 tiny animations, per body (56-60), and if you don't want the generic facial expressions included with the animation, then another (56-60 face animations) and if you change the head positions, then you have to change the hair bones as well. The process is inundating without being able to just throw the models into a 3D software like Blender then import them into the Unity Anims plug they used to export in this format. There is no shortcut without source code presently. The way it stands now, you need to edit these animations 1-3 seconds at time and in multiple parts. Someone was trying to describe a method to me using "anchor points" and loading all models (male, female, male head, female head, male hair bone, female hair bone, male phallus) into an animation in Blender and positioning them in the editor then locking certain vertices to coordinates so the anchor points didn't move in relation to the meshes in the environment. Then you can create a full 60 second animation or whatever in the dopesheet, then export the individual model's animations into their own FBX to recompile into the .unity3D file format then update through SB3UGs...

I understand what they meant, but I found no way to do it, and they weren't the best teacher, nor very patient with others. I also noticed they do custom animations and stuff on Patreon and DeviantArt for fees... So... I guess sharing their knowledge is not exactly profitable in their life.

I started a "hardcore" mod by request, where I was just updating 4 positions to be more rough and invasive in appearance, but I haven't got a working fluid animation yet. When/if I complete this, I also promised to help another person with a "futanari" mod, but I feel this may never happen presently.

Another hurdle without source code is editing in extra animation slots without overwriting current anims (which presently is the only way to incorporate them). These are hardmod only options right now.

So again, remaining optimistic, but we'll see. It seems most of these things only appear long after the game has fallen out of the scene. This title is slowing down already it would seem and it's only what 4 months old? Now if we do see a Steam release, then we'll see a more active community and scene. All that is up to Illusion and Fakku.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure what you mean by Kplug, the Koikatsu game failed to engage me long-term.
Editing animations is possible now with Enamoroah's SB3UGs which he updated to support AI-Shoujo (I wrote a tutorial on the Modding thread here). The problem isn't inaccessibility. The problem is the annoying format.

Instead of the loops being setup like they were in say Honey Select, PPD, or SBPR -- where you have a pre-engaged animation, a roughly 5-8 second loop animation, with 2-3 variable animations (usually different head positions for the female), then an alternate more aggressive version with 2-3 variable animations, a pre-climax loop, then a climax loop, followed by a post-climax idle... For a total of 10 to 12 animations per position...

In AI you have a pre-engaged loop, but then you have a gambit of random 1-3 second loops for the initial insertion/thrust position, then the main loop will have about 12-20 smaller animations that aren't exactly in the same spot in the .unity3D assets files, same goes for the pre-climax loop, then the climax loop typically has 2-3 variations and the post-climax idle. Yet this time around, this is only one model at a time, and the models are headless, all face/head animations are totally separate, as well as the hair bone physics.

That means you are editing at least 28-30 tiny animations, per body (56-60), and if you don't want the generic facial expressions included with the animation, then another (56-60 face animations) and if you change the head positions, then you have to change the hair bones as well. The process is inundating without being able to just throw the models into a 3D software like Blender then import them into the Unity Anims plug they used to export in this format. There is no shortcut without source code presently. The way it stands now, you need to edit these animations 1-3 seconds at time and in multiple parts. Someone was trying to describe a method to me using "anchor points" and loading all models (male, female, male head, female head, male hair bone, female hair bone, male phallus) into an animation in Blender and positioning them in the editor then locking certain vertices to coordinates so the anchor points didn't move in relation to the meshes in the environment. Then you can create a full 60 second animation or whatever in the dopesheet, then export the individual model's animations into their own FBX to recompile into the .unity3D file format then update through SB3UGs...

I understand what they meant, but I found no way to do it, and they weren't the best teacher, nor very patient with others. I also noticed they do custom animations and stuff on Patreon and DeviantArt for fees... So... I guess sharing their knowledge is not exactly profitable in their life.

I started a "hardcore" mod by request, where I was just updating 4 positions to be more rough and invasive in appearance, but I haven't got a working fluid animation yet. When/if I complete this, I also promised to help another person with a "futanari" mod, but I feel this may never happen presently.

Another hurdle without source code is editing in extra animation slots without overwriting current anims (which presently is the only way to incorporate them). These are hardmod only options right now.

So again, remaining optimistic, but we'll see. It seems most of these things only appear long after the game has fallen out of the scene. This title is slowing down already it would seem and it's only what 4 months old? Now if we do see a Steam release, then we'll see a more active community and scene. All that is up to Illusion and Fakku.
Kplug is a mod for Koikatsu and the basis for another mod by the same creator, called Aiplug, for this game. So far, Aiplug is just a selection of functions that can already be done by other mods or the game itslef, but if Katarsys can pull it off, there's probably going to be custom positions just like there are in Kplug. I don't have the code in front of me and really don't feel like pulling the files apart to get to it, so I don't know how bad it really is compared to Koikatsu on modding positions or poses, including facial posing, and I don't know how far Katarsys is planning or even willing to go. All I know is he pulled it off in the previous game and is making an attempt with this one. I think this is an instance where we'll just have to let things play out and see the end result. Here's his Patreon, where the info is on the Aiplug mod. I took the liberty of linking directly to that post. It's a public version, so I'm pretty sure the post isn't locked.

thinform932

Oct 12, 2018
Just keep in mind, there are some things that rely on vigilance. Like creating the waifu personality. So you may want to allow one girl to keep vigilance, humanity, and reason high. This of course is preference to different play styles.
I've heard you say that vigilance is important to a waifu playstyle a couple times, but why is this the case? I thought vigilance makes a girl's reactions stronger to negative things (something to do with Japanese culture/norms?)

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
Would anyone be super nice and tell me where to find the 4th girl? Map attached but otherwise I found the one in the forest and the one in the abandoned city.

Sep 17, 2019
Would anyone be super nice and tell me where to find the 4th girl? Map attached but otherwise I found the one in the forest and the one in the abandoned city.
Look into: Terminals For the most Reason the 4th Girl is in the hiden way down the Laboratorie, to open it you need a Girl by your side and repaired the Power Battery and an Battery in your Pouch

Reactions: tigrou06

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
Do you have the plugins set to scale up the render then resize -- 4x or 8x or something with HD resolutions like 1080p+?

1080p x4 = 7680x4320

4K x 8 = 30720x17280

The renders going on in Unity today are the same as the 3D ray tracing renders of days past. The renderer is actually a quality software and will use all the resources it can to give you the finest quality image as it can.
i dont remember have any of that, can you name plugins ?

facudn

May 30, 2017
Hi all Some can help me?? My inglish is bad and sorry for that eje so.. I need know how make dance gilrs in the pole or scenary ?? plis help me if u can!! jeje thanks a lots!! Happy new year!!

Sep 17, 2019
Hi all Some can help me?? My inglish is bad and sorry for that eje so.. I need know how make dance gilrs in the pole or scenary ?? plis help me if u can!! jeje thanks a lots!! Happy new year!!
Hello, if you mean on normal Map there is one Way for it, the Girls have to be "playfull", as long no other Things are around
they will use it randomly. and if you dont speak english please inform what Language you speak someone will help you then.
And in StudioNeo:

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone could post me lifestyle stat requirement to unlock,edit nvm i found it.Anyone knew how each talk/advise option affects girl??

Reactions: EroShane

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
Sounds a lot like mine, only mine's still a township (population ~1500). You have a choice between cable, who charge an outrageous price and throttles your connection, or DSL over the old, crappy copper lines. I've been playing them against each other for their "intro" contracts for about a third of their regular price - when the contract ends, I go back to the other and do it all over again. Surprisingly, I get the same download speeds (when it's not raining) from the DSL which is only 1/4 as fast as the cable.
It's not surprisingly. While your provider may give you 40 or 50 or 100 Mb/s the real download speed is limited on the other side as well. If a site you're downloading from can give 10 or 30 to a single channel you will have not more than a site gives. So sometimes it doesn't matter how are you connected: cable and DSL will give you the same rate at fact. But for resources that can give more bitrate it does matter.
That's how torrents and download managers work: they open multiple channels to the same file (or to multiple similar files in the net) trying to use your unused bandwidth at maximum.

Surprisingly reading you I see it's not so bad in Ukraine with internet connection. I have up to 100 Mb/s for $5 per month. Impressed. If you don't somehow mean megabytes per sec instead megabits of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nullx54 and d7b
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes