Sep 17, 2019
I thought i would contribute a little, let me know what you think about this one (btw the fucking cat feet are too glossy by default)
I never played a Cat Girl before,
Its a 4 Heart Girl and full equiped with skills, all variables over 2k.
I like her, but getting strange pubic Hair during H-Scenes(out of the Sides from the Hips)

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
I never played a Cat Girl before,
Its a 4 Heart Girl and full equiped with skills, all variables over 2k.
I like her, but getting strange pubic Hair during H-Scenes(out of the Sides from the Hips)
Glad you like it, I don't play the game, only the chara maker but feel free to remove them ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

DMA86

Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone! Question: is it possible to lose H positions for a certain girl? Before I had "Kiss Masturbation", but it no longer shows up in H scenes.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
It's going to be more or less based upon your character's progress. Since all people are at different stages in the game, giving numeric values are really a moot concept. Sure as they get more points added the values of the character become more set-in-stone per se, but it is the same more or less across the board. Don't quote me, it's been a while, but I think below 250-300 the points are nothing unless all are similarly very low. You can observe this fact with the Reason skill after dark when the lanterns come out. Reduce the girl's Reason to 0 and her lantern disappears. At 250-350 or so, it'll reappear. Dial it a hair back and poof gone. So her "logical deductions" don't begin until the score reaches a certain number. We can use this to apply as an observation of fact of how the system is using these numbers in the background calculations.

Med-high for me right now with most of my girls is like 8000-13000. But for your characters it may be 800-1300. High would just be above your average highest scores on that character's save card and medium would be the average of the middle numbers, low would be below the average of the lowest numbers that aren't 0. Since all the lifestyles and such are determined by the 3 highest scores, I don't think any one particular thing really governs anything. It is a massive series of variables that shape the things out into what they are. Arrays upon arrays.

Ergo, my answer is that medium-high is relative to that character only, thus the reason I've stopped giving numeric values and started using relative value concepts.

The only thing governed by absolutes is the unlocking of certain positions and unlocking hearts. Those arrive at precise parameter or sum experience scores. Some actions depend on certain skills to happen. All else is relative.
(Well I'd expect a "relatively higher than the girl's other stat numbers" as a TLDR)

Sep 17, 2019
Hi everyone! Question: is it possible to lose H positions for a certain girl? Before I had "Kiss Masturbation", but it no longer shows up in H scenes.
Yes h-Scenes choice is apearent to some stats of the Girl and Mood and Skills and Weather, where you do things and,
i don´t know somethings. if You get all 4 hearts ...

Reactions: EroShane

blackschlau

Oct 28, 2019
Is there any way to edit girls stats on their cards? I know of Cheat Engine, but that doesnt seem to have the ability to edit girls' stats. Thanks in advance!

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
Is it hanging long or locking up, or just kind of a blip with a spike and sudden frame loss that recovers right away? The latter is pretty normal for screen renders.

What is the Upsampling Ratio and the Shadow Resolution Override?
it was like almost crash my pc since it eat up all my ram, but funny thing is GPU and CPU was go back to idle mode. i dont change any setting so it still default

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
She doesn't seem to be fond of "naughty talk", though it's difficult to tell with the google translation.
My experience is the quite the same with more than 1 girl. Naughty talk looks like a risky task no matter what you do. It seems to stick with a 50/50 chance to fail and the current translation makes it even more suspect to me.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Dear EroShane,

Thanks for the answers again.

I have controlled the pantyhose version.

It is “11.06” as you see in the first row of the attachment.

What is your suggestion to do next?
Ummm that is the current version. When you updated, did you remove ALL the mods folders? (Being Root: Bepinex; Mods; Scripts) Then replace the mods you used from the new version folders you just installed (not the ones your removed from 3.0 but the ones you installed with 3.1)?

Sounds like Bepinex is glitching and you are getting a false warning. This can be fixed by removing all mods folders and reinstalling the update patch.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
An Illusion game with actual gameplay??? What am I witnessing???
Honestly the best Illusion game I played by far! I hope their future games will be more like this. This is definitely a step in the right direction!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
My experience is the quite the same with more than 1 girl. Naughty talk looks like a risky task no matter what you do. It seems to stick with a 50/50 chance to fail and the current translation makes it even more suspect to me.
Oh... EVERYTHING has a % based chance for failure. There is no 100% "sure to win every time" method for anything.
You can take a happy go lucky girl, lock all stats in the most positive arrangement where she behaves absolutely bubbly, drop the max_talk_motivation.cs script in and speak with her. Ask her how she is... The first 5 times she'll be alright, then she'll give a negative response. Compliment her appearance, the first 6-7 times she'll be okay, then she won't. Compliment her personality, the first 2-3 she'll thank you, then she won't.

That is because in spite of everything there are still random 100 rolls taking place. Ergo, nothing can ever be guaranteed.

Reactions: 27X

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So is fixing the boat the "end" of the game?
Sort of... Then you travel to the housing island, build your version of paradise with what's available, then live on with the girls.

It's the end of the linear scripted story line but the girls will still randomly generate events and such through certain levels of interaction, status gains, game dates (birthdays, holidays), and such.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes