Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
@ Lord1950
not quite perfect
better update the sideloader mods with the launcher (InitSetting.exe):
The tool checks for old and newer files.
automatically deletes old files

View attachment 517702
Thanks for the new idea.
I have followed your recommendation.
I have updated the files in the “mods\Sideloader Modpack” directory using “arrow down function” applied the “InitSetting.exe“.
After the update the subtitle is appeared again (is remained) how the attachment shows.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the new idea.
I have followed your recommendation.
I have updated the files in the “mods\Sideloader Modpack” directory using “arrow down function” applied the “InitSetting.exe“.
After the update the subtitle is appeared again (is remained) how the attachment shows.
This is odd...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I guess you are talking about the "search for girls" functionality in HS. It's awesome but not implemented here.
I meant character cards saved on disk as png files (I got big pack from this post). What you mean would be good too. I didn't see it in this game, but I didn't search for it too hard yet. So at least I now know it's not there.

matti58: I have very boring preferences, basically just something possible in real life, not too big and not too small. Which rules out 2/3 of existing cards right away, because those are completely unrealistic contestants for "most inflated balloons" competition. Similarly with "mega ass". Or on the other side, characters too small for my taste. But regardless of my preferences, such tools could be useful for others too. If someone loves massive balloons, they may want to get rid of characters without them. Anyway, I'll try some experiments and see if I can come up with something.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I meant character cards saved on disk as png files (I got big pack from this post). What you mean would be good too. I didn't see it in this game, but I didn't search for it too hard yet. So at least I now know it's not there.

matti58: I have very boring preferences, basically just something possible in real life, not too big and not too small. Which rules out 2/3 of existing cards right away, because those are completely unrealistic contestants for "most inflated balloons" competition. Similarly with "mega ass". Or on the other side, characters too small for my taste. But regardless of my preferences, such tools could be useful for others too. If someone loves massive balloons, they may want to get rid of characters without them. Anyway, I'll try some experiments and see if I can come up with something.
Is she to your liking? I did my best to make realistic looking women. She's my Tomboy model. Many are based on RL people in my life... Wife, old GFs, friends, etc...
Astarte1.jpg
If so, I haven't posted my top gals in a while. Also, that repository you got is the one from Illusion Japan's official site, and it's old. I have an old post on here that has all the currently active repositories as well.

EDIT: Hey found that easy enough... Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/post-2784671

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
My attempt to a Jaime Chung type woman, very hard to tweak facial feature to make a large face asian woman without making her look like a monster ^^
The bones are wonky in this maker...
Not familiar with the name but is that the chick from the old "Real World" show?

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
Apparently she did, wasn't familiar with this show, but she became prettier since IMO :)

Now a red head and a black chick I did first when I got the chara customizer, feel free to tweak the skin color according to your graphic settings since dark skin don't really play well with the engine.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

cronodoug

Jan 5, 2020
One thing I can't understand is that when girls have little intimacy with you when they are touched or seen taking a bath, they react calmly.

If you raise the relationship level if they are touched during the dialogue, or if you see them in the bath or bathroom, they become extremely shy and shrink.

I don't think the right reaction would be that they don't care, or even get aroused, since they have a great intimacy with the hero?

Aug 22, 2018
What the hell is up with the loading times in this game? Everything(!!!) takes 5+ minutes on an high-end M2-SSD...
Is there any fix? (Repack 3.1). It doesn't hang up though, it just takes forever...

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
What the hell is up with the loading times in this game? Everything(!!!) takes 5+ minutes on an high-end M2-SSD...
Is there any fix? (Repack 3.1). It doesn't hang up though, it just takes forever...
If i recall right if ssd have used certain amount of avaible space it becomes slower than hdd,with my wd 2tb black it takes game to load 1,5 min.Or u have some funky mod that slow it down

nuriental

May 29, 2019

if you manage to find a way to read the png, wouldn't it be better to just change the breast size to one you enjoy within the png? you may be losing out on a nice character face/body just because the boob slider is cranked at 11 (i also am not fond of those). What i mean is that a breast is far easier to change then a face. I personally have a few boob slider settings i saved that i apply when i see something too wrong, and if too much is wrong, i just load only the body of another card i like onto the new one and done, takes less than 10 seconds either way. i kept quite a few interesting characters that way that would have not been within the range i would set if i were to search cards according to my preferences only. Not saying this will help you in any way, just giving u some food for thought, since it seems we have the same problem, but thought of different ways to fix it :D

Aug 22, 2018
If i recall right if ssd have used certain amount of avaible space it becomes slower than hdd,with my wd 2tb black it takes game to load 1,5 min.Or u have some funky mod that slow it down
That may be true for low-quality MLC or QLC chips (for example the worst SSD in existence: ) but not for the enterprise grade chips that my SSDs have...
They don't slow down at all and last for well over 20 years.

The rest of my PC is also powerful, enough so to handle all modern games on max in 1440p.

It's just another bad, unoptimized Illusion game engine again it seems...

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Just for the test ...
This is my starting save game for AI-Girl. It contains all the improvements in case the script mods stop working or work incorrectly.
Newbie players may need it to quickly start or go through the story as quickly as possible.

What is included in savegame:
- The game is 100% completed and started again. All items are unlocked.
- The game is stopped at stage 1. You have a base on the beach, you have a Shan`s base. To continue the game, you just need to repair the bridge between the Shan`s base and the forest.
- Your Pouch has a volume of 525 units (no mods, just Pouch upgrades)
- In the Pouch all the items in the game. Each item has 200-300 units (items that cause game glitches, such as 999 Shan`s Keys, 999 Vibrators and others, are excluded.)
- You have a working terminal. You can change the girl and the hero (it may come in handy to test a new girl or character traits, types, desires)
- The fishing level is set to maximum.
- You have built a base near the beach. For the further game, you do not need mods, but if you want to change buildings outside the standard zone, you only need to activate the “BuildingAnyWhere” mod, but to change the main house and save changes, mods are not needed, all buildings are built without “overlaps”. (Thanks to EroShane for the original idea of a house on the rocks)

Features:
- The standard Save Cards are not used, only 2 cards are used - the girl’s card and the hero’s card. They are made as simple as possible, without the use of modified parts. Their clothes are also made as simple as possible.
- The game was saved at the moment when most of the mods were disabled to maximize compatibility. All Uncensor`s are used "by default."
- There are no settings files in the archive, extra cards, Studio-Neo files (you already have all these files in the standard game)

How to install:
- Backup your original "Userdata" folder
- Start the game (you can even unpack the latest release) and make graphics and sound settings. Turn off the game, unpack the "Userdata" folder from my archive to the game folder, in file replacement mode. Turn on the game, download the save game "World_01" and play further as you want.

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
Btw, the more card you have in your folder, the longer it takes to load, so if you unpacked the 15k+ cards ...

27X

Oct 30, 2019
One thing I can't understand is that when girls have little intimacy with you when they are touched or seen taking a bath, they react calmly.

If you raise the relationship level if they are touched during the dialogue, or if you see them in the bath or bathroom, they become extremely shy and shrink.

I don't think the right reaction would be that they don't care, or even get aroused, since they have a great intimacy with the hero?
Fetish fuel.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
You're going to have to qualify "high end" because with a 970Pro this game loads in about 20 seconds, even in Studio with a post processed scene. You prolly want to take serious look at your install because unless you're running this on a 780 with an amd San Diego chipset with 4g of memory, your load times are nuts.

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018

I guess is related to their humanity,once they gain knowledge how to act more human(seems cryosleep devoid them of humanity or they where put in there while where kids,tho its only my theory),they developing sense of shame. While peeking at them while bath,pee they gain vigiliance

nuriental

May 29, 2019
@ ScrewThisNoise

can you release the next umpack without the "Sideloader Modpack" ??
everyone has the modpack up to date,
and "KKManager" ..... thank the heavenly creator
everyone who has only one minidsl saves 5 gb
isn't that what the in-place update option is for? it saves far more traffic that way, since you only change the minimum amount of files.

I personally wouldn't go as far as to assume "everyone" has the modpack up to date just because a few of us on the forums are ok with keeping the components to their latest version, plus there are new people that can just start out after that modpack is released. If we had the comfort of just installing the modpack before and it being a full experience already checked and guaranteed to work properly, i think it's only fair to keep it that way for others as well who are less technically inclined. I mean, just look at the amount of people that don't know they can use the launcher to keep their mods up to date.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes