27X

Oct 30, 2019
Be nice if wiki was more fleshed out on stats. So I get perversion, and trust, but humanity I am confused is more of that good for watching her bath or get naked or bad? The wiki just says it effects how they react but not if they react better or worse. And vigilance I think I want down, although in theory if they are ok with me seeing them naked it shouldn't be a problem if they detect me right?

And Darkness there is nothing on that just assume its how emo they are or mad at me...
Context is king, and the stats are named for the application thereof and all have an active component:

Femininity: How girly the girls get, and how often they change outfits and bathe
Trust: How often they agree to X
Instinct: how high a precedence gathering/fishing/collecting is in the behavioral gambitting
Perversion: How often she will agree to sex and the rate at which sex behavior regenerates
Vigilance: How often and how strongly the ratio she will react negatively towards negative behavior (japanese morals govern that behavior)
Sociability: How strongly the ratio of favorable reactions will be to other girls and the player and how often they occur
Darkness: The opposite of sociability except for ratio, these are equal

May 22, 2018
i have the setting set on low and it running smooth without a lag and it a-bit stutters. and when i face the ocean it went 44fps and drop down to 30fps and not sure this might help. and when i turn off the V-Sync the fps was increase to close to 60fps and it drop down between 40fps and 30fps and i found in the video that unparkingcpu increasefps.

Link:

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Just my two cents on this ongoing subject. Illusion couldn't have made something that utilizes higher FPS using the game engine they used. If they did, with their 30fps anims, the H scenes would all run faster or slower depending on GPU FPS, which would make that part of the game suck for people on high and low end machines. H would be Fast-forward speeds or super slow-mo. LOL! :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: We could do shader/texture upgrades simple enough, but I mean it looks nothing like a 2001 game... Voted best graphics in 2001: Max Payne LOL!!!
View attachment 490728
Not how it works. FPS is independent from animation speed. You can test that easily by using the betterH mod and disabling the map completely. FPS will go up to 60 with two characters cuddling inside a black hole (60Hz screen in my case) but animation speed will remain the same.

First UT, now Max Payne... stop digging up old memories. :D

30FPS is more than enough, given that this is mostly a passive game. What annoys the crap out of me is the huge lag spike whenever Shan enters the scene. Whether it is off screen in H mode or otherwise.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Its not about Unity, its about smooth gameplay experience, aka. "how it looks on your screen".

There are only two options on your normal Monitor that will not cause stuttering due to inconsistent frametimes:
60fps (one image per refresh of your panel)
30fps (one image every 2 refreshes of your panel)

That should cover 99% of the users, not diggint into Adaptive Sync and 144hz etc.

But... neither SBPR, nor AIGirl can hit 30 fps reliably, framerate and frametimes are all over the place, causing input lag, and creating perceivable stuttering due to incosistent frame delivery.

I completely disagree with this.

Even without looking at the framerate i can feel the difference in Input in games, i see if a game runs with 60 fps, or 40.
And AIGirl tends to drop below 20 on a 1080... its inacceptable for a 90$ game (or whatever its price is.)

There are plenty of unity games running at 60 fps, even if physics etc. runs at 30, there is no excuse. (maybe except Illusions inability)

Thats simply making the game run twice as fast, which has nothing to do with shitty framerates and frametimes.
Even if we ignore the fact that everything would be twice as fast then, the frametimes would still cause noticable stuttering and input-lag, especially with the game dipping from 50fps to 18 by just turning around.

Then, how do all the other Games manage to do this, including some big names:

- Hearthstone
- Ori and the blind Forest (probably ori 2 too)
- Cities Skylines
- etc.

The displayed framerate is not tied to some internal calculations that may, or not, run on 30 fps.

It is simply Illusions inability to optimize their game properly, it goes from 75 to 40 fps on an empty building island, where there is absolutely nothing that should cause such a slowdown.

It is better than SBPR, but its still nowhere near where it should be.
I even remember that they were doing useless Stuff per frame in SBPR.

Actually, no, if programmed correctly (yeah, i know, we are talking illusion here).
Its not that hard to divide/multiply a vector/float (movement) by a float (delta), idk whats wrong with Illusion.
Actual calculation would be:
Value * Delta * 60, and then its unbound from framerate. (a bit more complex for physics, but thats not the thing we are talking about.)

If illusion is unable to properly scale their game for the default framerate on PC, all hope is lost.

I was more shooting at some of the "textures" that are just garbage, like the fountain in the city, its just a blurry mess.
Some materials are fine, others not, some are simply scaled too high, or have a too low resolution.

Of course the characters in AIGirl have more polygons than a 2001 game, but its still worlds behind what is the current standard for PC games.

EDIT:
Lets not fight over such things, just think about "what the game could be" if Illusion wouldnt run on mid-2000s-standards for their games.
Hey, not "fighting" at all... and I do get what you are saying... Take what I say with a lighthearted nature. ;)

As for Hearthstone, Blizzard's proprietary software is at play, with a host of awesome career programmers... The other games I am not aware of, so my opinion would be useless without playing them at all or knowing anything about there development and I am feeling too lazy to research now.

And of course you can shim in a custom script to bypass the Unity code, I get that, they have an open source for HDRP. I am just saying, with what they used, being Unity 2018.2.12p3 with Stalwell, Sirenix Odin, Probuilder, Rewired, and Cinemachine -- they simply had nothing to exceed 30fps. If they had used the older 2017 SDRP they could simply change the FPS refresh in the export options settings right under VSync. However, that option seems to have been moved/removed in the HDRP line of engines (which in all fairness are still unsupported betas).

In the normal programming procedure you can manually override the FPS like this (requires you to force disable VSync with post-processing effects, which they forced on with no native option to disable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something like this would work, but I am a Bepinex noob... I can do C# script, but this doesn't work for some reason, I am assuming an error with communicating with the Bep code.

Yes the game could have been much better, especially if you grabbed it on launch day, it was a disaster! 5-10FPS with two girls and Shan. God forbid some girl run across the screen while foraging or something. Then their blankouts where they just stand inanimate for extended periods (obviously an issue with their "thought process" code, which seems to have been cleaned up finally). It was bad, felt like a pre-alpha tester not an official release. It's come a long way in short time, especially for a software dev that is controlled by the Yakuza. LOL!

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey I've got problem, I'm using BR 2.3, using saves 100%, copy paste the AI_ExtraGirl, it's showed up on the plugin setting, applied, restart the game then when I want to change girl, I can't choose the 3 bottom icon of the other girl, scroll not working also, any fix? Sorry for my bad English
Did you specifically:

1. Load the game you want
2. Adjust the number of desired girls to X
3. Save that game (very important)
4. Exit to title then completely shut down the game
5. Make sure you have X number of female cards in your userdata>chara>female folder
6. Restart the game
7. If you have lesser than X number of girls, enter character maker and make new ones
8. Load the selected save
9. Head to the terminal and select "Choose Girl"
10. Scroll down with the center mouse to the first "-----" click it
11. Select the card of choice then click decide
12. Turn around and she should be there

If not you have another conflict...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Not how it works. FPS is independent from animation speed. You can test that easily by using the betterH mod and disabling the map completely. FPS will go up to 60 with two characters cuddling inside a black hole (60Hz screen in my case) but animation speed will remain the same.

30FPS is more than enough, given that this is mostly a passive game. What annoys the crap out of me is the huge lag spike whenever Shan enters the scene. Whether it is off screen in H mode or otherwise.
Yes I agree in the context you are stating. I understand that FPS -- as in hardware accelerated screen refreshes, are completely possible without altering the game mechanics. However, if we were to remove the VSync based 30FPS hard limit on the game engine side, the whole game would speed up as it stands currently, without reprogramming some of the game DLLs to stream only the gameplay sections at 60+fps (raising the internal limits) while governing the anims separately at the native 30. My harware can render the animations at 70-80FPS, but the engine is still streaming that data to my GPU at 30FPS. If the game engine limits were changed, the whole game would speed up as fast as your graphics card could push it. We are all discussing different things.

I misunderstood the previous complaints/arguments. Without a modded CSharp-Assembly.dll (specifically the UnityEngine, Unity.System.Collections, Cinemachine, and AIProject modules -- which force VSync and set the framerate at 30 for both freeroam and animations) recompile, the best we can do is force off VSync and then script in the "TargetFrameRate" monobehaviour to another number, 60, 120, 180, whatever... However, the animations are hardcoded (recorded on the original 3D editing software) at 30FPS. So, if we go 60, H animations will be 2x speed. If we just unlock it (a -1 value) then we will see some systems (medium) getting stable numbers and performance, but lower end systems getting 15-20FPS will have H-scenes nearly halved in output frames while those with NASA computers will be getting 4x-6x speeds.

That is all I was saying... Without a source code, effectively fixing this is null. With a source code it would be very tricky and require some true OCD and desire to do it.

I may not be making any sense to others at all... I'll just drop it... :LOL: ;)

It is perfect in my head... o_O

Reactions: Granyala

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Funny, that's about the only time my game changes FPS. It stays in the 40-60 range at all times, but the only huge change is when she is loaded, by which I mean it definitively hits the 40s. I get smaller spikes when it does that cross fade transition when a girl is changing actions and when looking at certain things that would take a lot to render, like water.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
just game card from honey select and play home right work with this game?
No, the models are totally different. Only game cards from AI-Girl and the demo work. Here are a few of mine to test... Also the Booru and a few other places have them.
AISChaF_20191101205800514.png AISChaF_20191210123249077.png AISChaF_20191213220756305.png AISChaF_20191028042415710.png AISChaF_20191028091544000.png AISChaF_20191029181856021.png AISChaF_20191101214355557.png AISChaF_20191212125054131.png 30fbbc446a41afb3319642f739df40640ac4df1c.png AISChaF_20191210012425782.png 466342_AISChaF_20191105160700423.png 34980ebaea7ec8d435b5a5cf03d743e57461a02d.png

and my merchant replacement
64d2c46fe3826a298e5d45c77999dbfb331e8d08.png

In the STN "[OPTIONAL]BRExtras>CommunityAdditions>UserData>Chara>Female" folder you will find more

Also these:
(all the kenzato.uk's are different collections although some cards may be repeated)

(mixed chara, housing, and studio cards)

(note: this is only good until 23:56:00 EST 12/20/2019)

Hope that helps

EDIT: Cleaned that list up a bit.

Last edited:

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
No, the models are totally different. Only game cards from AI-Girl and the demo work. Here are a few of mine to test... Also the Booru and a few other places have them.
View attachment 491604 View attachment 491605 View attachment 491606 View attachment 491607 View attachment 491608 View attachment 491609 View attachment 491610 View attachment 491611 View attachment 491612 View attachment 491614 View attachment 491615 View attachment 491617

and my merchant replacement
View attachment 491616

In the STN "[OPTIONAL]BRExtras>CommunityAdditions>UserData>Chara>Female" folder you will find more

Also these:
(all the kenzato.uk's are different collections although some cards may be repeated)

(mixed chara, housing, and studio cards)

(note: this is only good until 23:56:00 EST 12/20/2019)

Hope that helps

EDIT: Cleaned that list up a bit.
well thank for link...chara was i want is izumizaki kana from Real Play(other illusion game)
i don't have lot imagination to re-creat her in AI Syoujyo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EroShane

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Official update 1220

As I said earlier, I am unable to really test this properly for inclusion in my pack, due to not really having a proper computer on hand for a few days still due to some private circumstances. Here is the update for those of you wanting to give it a go though. Pack with this included is expected in time for xmas :)

Full (Mega):
Full (Google):
Full (BR Host):

Sub (Mega):
Sub (Google):
Sub (BR Host):

Dec 16, 2019
Hey, new here, and i have a question/problem if anyone has any idea what might be causing it, that would be great.
So, the issue is that whenever i load into the game some of my girls will be naked or all of their overlayed clothes textures would not be loaded in, i started creating my own textures for a couple of days, and modifying clothes and stuff, (only overlayed textures, didn't mess with the meshes). They go back to normal once i go to the terminal and load the textures back on, but it's a hassle since my machine isn't really that good.

Thanks in advance for any help.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes