EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Is there any way to edit girls stats on their cards? I know of Cheat Engine, but that doesnt seem to have the ability to edit girls' stats. Thanks in advance!
You can just load them into the game and use the agent trainer. I was told you can use it in maker, but I tried and the changes didn't save. However, I know for certain, you can load them into your island. Then by default press the numpad Enter button, click the name, then the second option, then using the sliders you can set the skills roughly to the score you want in intervals of 200.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone have a resource for overlay files? I've been working with my own, but was curious what others have made.

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
Another card, it's weird how ppl all make the same anatomy for theirs, hope you like it.

And the other one I tried to make a character a little similar to one from a manga from Lena[A7]

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Excuse me, does anyone know the source or any information about the Gantz suit mod that comes with the 3.0 repack? I like to know if there's a original thread of the creator for that.

lucarina

Dec 3, 2019
HELP ME o_O : My AIS games can't play in fullscreen ,when i play in screen 1024X576 and bigger screen,all the caracter maker icon and all icon in H mode disappear in games ...
But when i play in 854X480 i can see all the caracter maker icon and all icon in H mode...
I can't play game in fullscren too :cry:
BTW my screen res is 1024X768

And some item icon the caracter maker is blank white when i click on there nothing happen...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Is there some existing tool to filter character cards by body parameters?

I started with current BetterRepack game version, it contains only few character cards and let's say I wasn't impressed by most of them. So I looked around this thread and now I have over 15k of cards. Great. Problem is, I'm not happier. There's no way I'd be able to go though all of them. Even just skimming through and trying to find few good ones is frustrating. Most cards show only face, so I find a pretty one, load the character and ... "oh no, another monster!"

The tool I'm imagining would accept allowed ranges for basic parameters (height, tits and ass sizes, that should be enough). It would go through card files and filter them, move them in different folders, rename them or whatever. With sane body parameters, I expect to reduce numbers of cars to 1-2k. It's still too many, but at least I would not be horrified all the time. Is there something like that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
An Illusion game with actual gameplay??? What am I witnessing???
Honestly the best Illusion game I played by far! I hope their future games will be more like this. This is definitely a step in the right direction!
If you think this is good, you should try its predecessor in the art style and free roam game type, Artificial Girl 3.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
If you think this is good, you should try its predecessor in the art style and free roam game type, Artificial Girl 3.
Well if u raise gals stats enough it starting reaching level of AG3,tho it would need major DLC or patch to polish it up.Instead Illusion spending time on something that modders can do

2020_0114_1222_48_055.png
My Beachhouse require Ignore overlap and build anywhere (obviously),thanks Eroshane for inspiration for doing such thing

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
Artificial girl 3 has personality that dislike man, it is very challenge to have sex with her. At last,(after very long holding hand and walk around) player can break her wall, then she become very lust woman.

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
EroShane said:

Ummm that is the current version. When you updated, did you remove ALL the mods folders? (Being Root: Bepinex; Mods; Scripts) Then replace the mods you used from the new version folders you just installed (not the ones your removed from 3.0 but the ones you installed with 3.1)?

Sounds like Bepinex is glitching and you are getting a false warning. This can be fixed by removing all mods folders and reinstalling the update patch.

Dear EroShane,

I deleted the old content and copied the new one to the “mods” directory.

The “mods” directory has the same content as the directory received from SrewThisNoice. You can see/control this in the attachment.

Thanks for the time and the help again.

I think that this thing will be solved in the next version and we don’t meet it again there.

Sep 17, 2019
Excuse me, does anyone know the source or any information about the Gantz suit mod that comes with the 3.0 repack? I like to know if there's a original thread of the creator for that.
it looks like that mod is from japan, the Readme(in the *.zipmod.Files) in unreadable Letters, so it might.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Is there some existing tool to filter character cards by body parameters?

I started with current BetterRepack game version, it contains only few character cards and let's say I wasn't impressed by most of them. So I looked around this thread and now I have over 15k of cards. Great. Problem is, I'm not happier. There's no way I'd be able to go though all of them. Even just skimming through and trying to find few good ones is frustrating. Most cards show only face, so I find a pretty one, load the character and ... "oh no, another monster!"

The tool I'm imagining would accept allowed ranges for basic parameters (height, tits and ass sizes, that should be enough). It would go through card files and filter them, move them in different folders, rename them or whatever. With sane body parameters, I expect to reduce numbers of cars to 1-2k. It's still too many, but at least I would not be horrified all the time. Is there something like that?
just do it differently
the hardest thing is finding pretty faces.
most cards where you think OMG,
in normal light there is only WTF +delete
all together, all the cards found are reduced to 150

which body do you like?
for me everything is always round and soft (omg we're talking about pixels)
do a lot with the fusion function

my basic favorite in hs was this card
astra363ff5c13.jpg

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
EroShane said:

Ummm that is the current version. When you updated, did you remove ALL the mods folders? (Being Root: Bepinex; Mods; Scripts) Then replace the mods you used from the new version folders you just installed (not the ones your removed from 3.0 but the ones you installed with 3.1)?

Sounds like Bepinex is glitching and you are getting a false warning. This can be fixed by removing all mods folders and reinstalling the update patch.

Dear EroShane,

I deleted the old content and copied the new one to the “mods” directory.

The “mods” directory has the same content as the directory received from SrewThisNoice. You can see/control this in the attachment.

Thanks for the time and the help again.

I think that this thing will be solved in the next version and we don’t meet it again there.
Did you delete the BepinEx folder and replace it with the 3.1 Update version? Not overwrite it, but completely remove it from the root folder and then extract the Bepinex folder from the Updater to the root folder replacing it?

Also, typically, running a reg cleaner (I suggest CCleaner) when updating is advisable as well. Then launch with the InitSetting.exe - blah blah blah...

I do not believe your issue is with the mod, as it seems current, but with some kind of failure in the Bepinex version/plugins. When updating Bepinex versions and plugins you cannot skip a step and keep a few old files. They all need to go, the new brought in, then you can try adding the old, one by one, if there is some outdated mod you like (DHH graphics mod for instance) to see if it still works. When something breaks, you've isolated the issue with the outdated mod and can remove that one mod.

In your case the mod is current, so it's not the mods folder in question directly, but the Bepinex folder. R3 used Bepinex 5.0.0.0 and R3.1 uses Bepinex 5.0.1.0 -- any residual files, dependencies, or settings from 5.0.0.0 will cause conflicts with 5.0.1.0.

Also as noted by another user previously, you can run the InitSetting modpack updater to patch to the latest without having to manually patch anything. I don't know for certain if this will update Bepinex, but it will make sure all mods work with the current version installed.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
just do it differently
the hardest thing is finding pretty faces.
most cards where you think OMG,
in normal light there is only WTF +delete
all together, all the cards found are reduced to 150

which body do you like?
for me everything is always round and soft (omg we're talking about pixels)
do a lot with the fusion function

my basic favorite in hs was this card
View attachment 517708
Yes this is a subject that is going to have a different kind of response for each guy out there. I mean some folks like Euro-models, others say they are skinny skanks. Some like American models, while other prefer Super Models which have more curves and overall appearance of fitness. While others like plus sized models or even super-sized models. Some like the "girl next door," gothic chicks, nerdy chicks, gamer girls. Some like matures, others like teenies. Many are attracted to symmetrical features but others like odd appearances... Others like me, like a variety as no two women I ever been with were the same...

There is no way to judge what one man's beauty is versus another's. Also, in the game, the final render of the character will change from system to system, modset to modset. I like my colors dark and Earthen like reality with bright days and dark nights so that our carried lights have use. My settings reflect this as I am sure that my girls skin tones will as well. So my screenshots of my girls will reflect the lighting in my game and how they appear to me but they may look different in your game with your settings. There is no avoiding this. Just tweak their hues and adjust things to your liking in maker...

Reactions: dosenspezi
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes