NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
So the game was unable to even half way unpack until I freed up to 100GB of free space. Now that I have the space I get another error saying: Could not find this item - this is no longer located in C:\users\myname\appdata\local\temp\7zmanynumbers\mods\And here many many items that fail.

Anyone know what this is about?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
So the game was unable to even half way unpack until I freed up to 100GB of free space. Now that I have the space I get another error saying: Could not find this item - this is no longer located in C:\users\myname\appdata\local\temp\7zmanynumbers\mods\And here many many items that fail.

U seems unpacked something in temporary folder that tends to be cleared out. Temp folder as name says is folder for temporary files,many programs like CCleanear,stock disk cleaner emptying it when u choose option to clear out space

Sep 17, 2019

this is the default way for 7z to unpack a file: unzip in Temp Folder - ask where to save. (it dobbles the Amount of used Space)
If you get another Copy of the Downloadet Repack in your :User/Downloads Folder! cut it out there and save it somewere
outsside this to unzip it.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Hey there, I have a question about the Character creation. Is there an easy way to recreate the face of a real person e.g. from a normal image file? I mean without trying around for hours and studying for years?

Thank you in advance for your answers
Nemesis
I'd love to have such feature ...

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes