Sep 17, 2019
That didn't do anything Im afraid, I was using fastsync in the 1st place anyway. Why would turning off VSync even help in this case ?
Well, guess that I'll have to settle with the game being extremely unoptimized then...
Hmmh. for me its working, and i got only Gts450 :) allways full memory used .
the faster they could work the better the Game looks.
I shut down the anti-aliasing, Shadows at low, and so on, playing around 20 Fps. + while Loading up to 260Fps!
how much is yours?

becarefulheisabig

Jan 7, 2020
how much is yours?
Depends on the area. 40-60 FPS at 1440p max graphics with some effects like DoF and vignette turned off, BUT GPU runs at 100% most of the time, as I said. Also have my games capped at 60fps since I only have 60hz monitor, so it might go higher, idk.
Pretty bad, especially for a "game" that looks like this and runs on unity.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Djaxxx

Jan 24, 2018
hey guys, just one question, may some pretty easy but i dont get it :D

just for the downloaded houses - where should i put them into ? which folder ?

thxx =)

any known problems with prebuilded houses ?

Reactions: oraoraoraHAPA

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
hey guys, just one question, may some pretty easy but i dont get it :D

just for the downloaded houses - where should i put them into ? which folder ?

thxx =)

any known problems with prebuilded houses ?
1 - small house
2 - medium house
3 - large house
by numbers i refers folders in urs directory\AI Shoujo\UserData\housing.
Ofc there are two scripts that bypass those limitations and allow build considerably large house in beach

zzarkness

Jun 29, 2017
Boring after 2 hours of playing... same as Honey Select, Playhome, Koikatsu,...
I miss those old Illusion games... Biko, Des blood, Requiem hurts, yūsha, battle raper....

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
I have to ask. Does anyone have the proper translations? In file form? To be saved?

I don't want to use the online connection translation function.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Don't take the boat from the island, you won't be able to return..
false you can go back from the housing island to the ruined island. Just go to the small wooden pier and interact with the ship button and vice versa. Use the terminal to send the girls to either housing or ruined island.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi All,

I finished the game "legit" way and now i'm playing around with the mods.

I notice that there is a health bar from the DHH mod at the top now to monitor my girl's health, which is handy.....HOWEVER there is also a monitor for the MC's Health %, Food %, and Stamina %!! and the MC would actually die when Health drops to 0%. I can't figure out how my MC would need to eat for him to maintain the Food %. I have cooked food item in the "vault" I have food in my bag, and i have food in storage. Non of them would restore my Food %. Eventually it drops to zero and health starts to decrease very very fast. Before i know it....my MC is dead

Did i miss something? when did the MC need to eat in the first place!!! haha

Anyway, some help please.

Thanks.
It's part of a mod, someone added stats to the player and tweaked how girl conditions worked. The girls can now also die, which just means they permanently collapse as if exhausted, and you'll have to reload them if I remember correctly.

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
It's part of a mod, someone added stats to the player and tweaked how girl conditions worked. The girls can now also die, which just means they permanently collapse as if exhausted, and you'll have to reload them if I remember correctly.
Can i actually turn this off? the MC's hunger level drop WAY too fast....i have to constantly eat while i am buidling my house haha

Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can i actually turn this off? the MC's hunger level drop WAY too fast....i have to constantly eat while i am buidling my house haha

Thanks
I think so, but I have never used it because of what it does, four girls is already tough enough to micromanage. I only remember comments on it here.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
i downloaded the latest betterrepack and in those files I heard that there is a mod that allows you to create new characters .. how do I do that?

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
false you can go back from the housing island to the ruined island. Just go to the small wooden pier and interact with the ship button and vice versa. Use the terminal to send the girls to either housing or ruined island.
? ship button? I know the transfer on the data terminal but going back to ruined? where is the boat?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes