Sep 17, 2019
Not sure what to do with items call Skills and H-Skills. i have a lots of that.
make easy Crop, Collector, Lust Devil and blah etc.
do i have to save that in my ponch/bag or its ok with put all in chest?
its ok in your Chest, save them for possible next Girls on your Islands.

Reactions: Baxonius

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
full ver of DirectorNeoAI
Quick question, i installed this exactly where it needs to be, and the option shows up un Studio when i click on the plugin menu and select "Debug Mode", but how do i work this, which key do i need to press for the UI to show up?

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have a Japanese proxy server I can use to download the VR mods from or maybe even a direct download so I don't have to go through a proxy. Can't find one to save my life.
You don't need a proxy to access the site or download the files.
Anyways, for anyone who has trouble using a browser or the internet in general, here's the latest version of the VR mod as can be downloaded from the site mentioned above. All credit to the original creator Ooetksh.

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
Since you have the orange net: rainbow crickets bring 200. The bush next to the pier is very lucrative for just about anything.
Brass grass from the bushes is easy money if you've built the medicine table. 2x brass grass = 1x sedative that she gives 170 for.
Hagfish are good for trade too. Do NOT make them into lotion! The lotion only brings 45 and the hagfish brings 150.
You can farm Shan if you pay attention as well. She's been selling leather for 60 but gives you 170 for them.

Edit: Speaking of fish... The Toaba is just the opposite. The fish is worth 210, but the aphrodisiac is worth 230
The Wildflower Petals for cooking/fuel Oil seems like a good sell, it grows fast and doesn't depend on the RNG to much. Food would be an issue though.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So I updated to the latest betterrepack 3.1.1 and now none of the script mods are working. Anyone have any idea why? Thanks

chameleon123

Dec 26, 2018
Can anyone explain this bug that let a H Scene freeze? You could select some options, but there is no effect anymore. It is kind of a frozen scene. It is only possible to quit or go back to title.

Kraptor

Jun 27, 2018
asdasdz.png hi when i click play its loading then just black screen i can just press esc and this is appearing how can i fix it can anybody help me?

becarefulheisabig

Jan 7, 2020
Anyone else has maxed GPU usage while playing ?
Are any mods/plugins known to do that ? It's quite wierd, I have GTX 1080 and the game certainly doesn't look that good, not maxing out my GPU good.
Any tips/help are appreciated.

Sep 17, 2019
hi when i click play its loading then just black screen i can just press esc and this is appearing how can i fix it can anybody help me?
Hello, is it possible that you Ram is maybe brocken? Check it with some tools.
in your first Post its the message for Bonemod not working, at your answer post i did not see witch one was missing.
If Screw This Noise is able to look at your Outputlog will Helpfull.
If You start the Game do it with the Initsettings?
how much housing are in your UserData/housing Folder? get one in every Folder or less.
how much Chara are in Your UserData/Chara/Female? get 4 Girl Chara Cards with AisChara_Example.png.
Did You get Writepermission to the hole Folder Structure under
Zippernat\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R3.1.1/ ?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Ok so I can start the game but here's what I cant do. (PLAY THE GAME} If I go into character customization or just start the game it crashes. No error just closes. Please help I have been trying to fix this for 3 days now.

Heres the output log,

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes