kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All,

I am new here and new-ish to the game.

I'm into phase 3 now, trying to open the hatch door at the ruin.

I was wondering if there are ways to get Battery fast! I have an unopened terminal with me for the longest time now and I could not get enough "Rates" to get the battery from the Shan.

What is the best way to farm Battery or "Rates" without having to mod the game? I know eventually I will install mods....but before that, I want to play the game the way the developer meant it to be before I go in and mess around with it.

Thanks.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Is there a proper tutorial for StudioNEO v 2? All I can find is for v 1 and I just can't figure out how to make a custom animation o_O:unsure: Even with the old tutorials and slowly going over other scenes.

Reactions: Waggattuso

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Just upgrade your equipment and keep checking all the collection points. Once you get to the Ruins finding a battery should be fairly easy, especially, but not necessarily, at the orange collection points. I started a new game yesterday and got a battery from a white one my first time through the ruins.
Opening the hatch doesn't require a battery, though. Opening the dock requires repairing the battery/generator/transformer and the machine room needs you to have a girl follow you to the door (two sets of footprints to stand on).
Thanks for the help.

Currently I only have the Bug Net @ Orange, and Gloves @ Blue, the other ones are all still white......

As for farming "Rates" to trade with Shan.....any suggestions?

Thanks again >.~

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Since you have the orange net: rainbow crickets bring 200. The bush next to the pier is very lucrative for just about anything.
Brass grass from the bushes is easy money if you've built the medicine table. 2x brass grass = 1x sedative that she gives 170 for.
Hagfish are good for trade too. Do NOT make them into lotion! The lotion only brings 45 and the hagfish brings 150.
You can farm Shan if you pay attention as well. She's been selling leather for 60 but gives you 170 for them.

Edit: Speaking of fish... The Toaba is just the opposite. The fish is worth 210, but the aphrodisiac is worth 230
You are the BEST DeUglyOne....you are so nice I feel bad saying you name.....

Anyway, I will give it a go and try my luck!!!

Thanks.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
click on "Follow me" girl go with but cant get girl with boat to that very large island. any idea why?
she has 4 hearts and alots skill.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
click on "Follow me" girl go with but cant get girl with boat to that very large island. any idea why?
she has 4 hearts and alots skill.
boat-chan is very fickle and only allows hero to ride her.

jokes aside use the terminal to send the girls to housing island.

• Haha
Reactions: Baxonius

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone got some bug that doesnt allow u end echii instead both chars clip each other and u see echii ui??

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Any plans for patching out the DLC they have?

The Foxy lady and the Succubus set looks GOOOOOOOD and yummy!!!

Thanks.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone got some bug that doesnt allow u end echii instead both chars clip each other and u see echii ui??
kinda sounds like you tried to use a position that isn't meant to be used by character gender. If you have the mod that lets you use all positions regardless of location, don't use female on female positions with a funtari girl as they are really just male animations on a girl with a dick.

So if you use like shellfish you end up getting stuck like that.

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone have the extended_graphics.cs script? it seems to be missing from the download, the "hidden" scripts folder readme references it but it is not located in any of the folders

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone have the extended_graphics.cs script? it seems to be missing from the download, the "hidden" scripts folder readme references it but it is not located in any of the folders
This is from BR2.3 ? hopefully will help you.
unzip and copy paste into Game/scripts

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All,

Another questions.....I read up online that you are suppose to fish "Catfish" at a specific point at the ruin. (mention somewhere in the middle of the ruin water?) Anyway, that didn't help me much in my search for that specific fishing spot.

Could someone screen-cap me a picture of the nearby environment (and/or map location) of that specific fishing spot?

Thanks.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hi All,

Another questions.....I read up online that you are suppose to fish "Catfish" at a specific point at the ruin. (mention somewhere in the middle of the ruin water?) Anyway, that didn't help me much in my search for that specific fishing spot.

Could someone screen-cap me a picture of the nearby environment (and/or map location) of that specific fishing spot?

Thanks.
U need orange or blue bait to catch catfish u can get it even near beach

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes