kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
The only specific spot for catfish I can think of in the ruins would be the barrel next to the vending machine on the east side. (Illusion took "like fish in a barrel" literally). Usually good for a catfish and hagfish. Otherwise it's caught fishing anywhere with the right bait.
so you CAN fish it anywhere else >.<

As for the barrel next to the vending machine.....it's not a "fishing" action right? it's just a "pick up" action?

I always thought the 1 Catfish I got was from one of my girls fishing....haha

I will definitely try it out tonight when i get home and start getting my girls some petsssss

Thanks.

Kyusei

Dec 6, 2018
system requirements? I have pc portable with invidia George 710m
Intel core i3 with 4gb ram

Last edited:

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
How much is there to do/how much is missing in the game? I can't find any patch notes and whatnot anywhere (in english) so it's difficult for me to judge.

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Hey I can't seem to get the game to work with VR. It always crashes a little while after loading my save, before getting into the actual game. Any idea why? Thanks
Sorry, I can't reproduce that behavior. Both the game and studio work fine in VR after applying the patch. Just to make sure, can you list the things you've done to apply the patch as well as how you're trying to start the game?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Is there a way to just get the scripts and stuff, without downloading the entire repack?

Mine got deleted when updating, so i dont have the "always sleep" etc. anymore.

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
So what's the state of this game's lesbian & futa support currently? In Illusion games, the former is generally an afterthought at best and the latter nonexistent, and with the way the games are built there's been very little modders have been able to do about either.
+1

Reactions: oraoraoraHAPA

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All,

Quick question.....is there a step-by-step guide to Screwthisnoise's 3.1.1 Repack of the game?

I've finished the storyline! Now I am looking to mess around with mods.....but i'm having a hard time finding out what goes where.

A guide of some sort will really help.

Thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi All,

Quick question.....is there a step-by-step guide to Screwthisnoise's 3.1.1 Repack of the game?

I've finished the storyline! Now I am looking to mess around with mods.....but i'm having a hard time finding out what goes where.

A guide of some sort will really help.

Thanks.
It depends on the mod. Most will have the folder structured so you just have to copy and paste to the root at the level that matches the closest folder to the root in the mod's folder (Ex: BepInEx folder in a mod's folder gets copied to the root, where the game exe is, and the files will be placed where they go in root BepInEx from there.) For mods that aren't already structured, look at the file type. .zipmod goes in the Mods folder, not [OPTIONAL] Mods, and .dll goes in BepInEx.

Reactions: kosmo83

Kraptor

Jun 27, 2018
i cant play the game if i click to character creation its stopping and when im in studioneo if a add a chracter its stopping too what can i do ? Adsız.png

Last edited:

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone have a Japanese proxy server I can use to download the VR mods from or maybe even a direct download so I don't have to go through a proxy. Can't find one to save my life.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Not sure what to do with items call Skills and H-Skills. i have a lots of that.
make easy Crop, Collector, Lust Devil and blah etc.
do i have to save that in my ponch/bag or its ok with put all in chest?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes