oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
So I updated to the latest betterrepack 3.1.1 and now none of the script mods are working. Anyone have any idea why? Thanks

The full repack has partitioned out some of the scripts from /scripts into /[ Optional ] Mods/ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
could someone share a 100% save?
Yes. a 100% new safe would be great. with new houses etc.
Download Better Repack R3.1.1, there is a 100% save included in the repack. However, a 100% save means nothing in this game. There is no gallery and there is no Free H like in previous games. The only way to play is through the main game and nothing is guaranteed there. There is still a chance, no matter what stats your girls have, that they will say no to sex among other things.

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Just downloaded the latest 3.1.1 version, and when I start the game, it just shows a white background with the ingame mouse cursor. Then nothing happens. Did anyone else experience this?

Kraptor

Jun 27, 2018
Hello, is it possible that you Ram is maybe brocken? Check it with some tools.
in your first Post its the message for Bonemod not working, at your answer post i did not see witch one was missing.
If Screw This Noise is able to look at your Outputlog will Helpfull.
If You start the Game do it with the Initsettings?
how much housing are in your UserData/housing Folder? get one in every Folder or less.
how much Chara are in Your UserData/Chara/Female? get 4 Girl Chara Cards with AisChara_Example.png.
Did You get Writepermission to the hole Folder Structure under
Zippernat\[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R3.1.1/ ?
i deleted the lib_burst_generated.dll and its worked fine thanks anyway

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
I don't know if this happened with 3.1.1, but does anyone else hear the shower or cooking sounds globally ?
Like a girl will start cooking in the forest base and I can hear it happening right next to me while I'm somewhere in the ruins?

kosmo83

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All,

I finished the game "legit" way and now i'm playing around with the mods.

I notice that there is a health bar from the DHH mod at the top now to monitor my girl's health, which is handy.....HOWEVER there is also a monitor for the MC's Health %, Food %, and Stamina %!! and the MC would actually die when Health drops to 0%. I can't figure out how my MC would need to eat for him to maintain the Food %. I have cooked food item in the "vault" I have food in my bag, and i have food in storage. Non of them would restore my Food %. Eventually it drops to zero and health starts to decrease very very fast. Before i know it....my MC is dead

Did i miss something? when did the MC need to eat in the first place!!! haha

Anyway, some help please.

Thanks.

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
No, the models are totally different. Only game cards from AI-Girl and the demo work. Here are a few of mine to test... Also the Booru and a few other places have them.
View attachment 491604 View attachment 491605 View attachment 491606 View attachment 491607 View attachment 491608 View attachment 491609 View attachment 491610 View attachment 491611 View attachment 491612 View attachment 491614 View attachment 491615 View attachment 491617

and my merchant replacement
View attachment 491616

In the STN "[OPTIONAL]BRExtras>CommunityAdditions>UserData>Chara>Female" folder you will find more

Also these:
(all the kenzato.uk's are different collections although some cards may be repeated)

(mixed chara, housing, and studio cards)

(note: this is only good until 23:56:00 EST 12/20/2019)

Hope that helps

EDIT: Cleaned that list up a bit.
Thank you.

If I may, return in kind

AISChaF_20200201143613015.png AISChaF_20200201141322396.png AISChaF_20200201132641039.png AISChaF_20200201131704591.png AISChaF_20200201125550052.png AISChaF_20200201123336339.png

Also. The 100x100 I made.

2020_0131_2256_35_908.png

You mentioned something about the trap and extended houses?

I think I build it once with 4 doors and 2 partions I can't for the life of me remember how it works now.

TastesLikeChicken

Jan 12, 2020
Hi All,

I finished the game "legit" way and now i'm playing around with the mods.

I notice that there is a health bar from the DHH mod at the top now to monitor my girl's health, which is handy.....HOWEVER there is also a monitor for the MC's Health %, Food %, and Stamina %!! and the MC would actually die when Health drops to 0%. I can't figure out how my MC would need to eat for him to maintain the Food %. I have cooked food item in the "vault" I have food in my bag, and i have food in storage. Non of them would restore my Food %. Eventually it drops to zero and health starts to decrease very very fast. Before i know it....my MC is dead

Did i miss something? when did the MC need to eat in the first place!!! haha

Anyway, some help please.

Thanks.
If it's the same mod I've been using, try pressing "F", that should bring up a menu with all the food items you have on you. Left click to fill your food needs back up (the food items in that menu seem untranslated, but they do state how much they recover, like [10%], [20%], etc).

Reactions: kosmo83

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
FYI... Literally the only thing I did to get this running really smoothly was a.) check any thread I could find and found only one instance.

Don't run any .bat, don't vanilla it, just run InitSetting.exe, it will help check install paths.

That is it. (a.k.a. why I wanted to give back alittle.)

I tried to run that 85-115 gb mess that is from kiss? COM3D2 / CM3D2 yeah forget it. tried 3 times, 4 hours a piece.

This works out of the box.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
Just downloaded the latest 3.1.1 version, and when I start the game, it just shows a white background with the ingame mouse cursor. Then nothing happens. Did anyone else experience this?
First time.. I let it sit. Apprehensively might I add. It did choke a few times (mostly on firewall permissions until I locked it down. Tabbing out helped I think. Personally not having a repo'ed fixed set translation is the only thing bugging me.) We feed google enough data as it is.

God help anyone still using McAffee or Norton.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes