D

Deleted member 1992073

very noob question from very noob member
is there a way to make our own character clothes?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
In your dreams.
I'm sorry but, is there a reason you're being rude and unhelpful?

Maybe you can post the translation? That would be nice.
All you have to do is go to the dock and maybe near the light or something of the sort, there'll be an option to go back. It's like going to the dock on the original island and going to fish, except instead of fishing, there'll be a prompt to go back to the regular island. (Unless there's an option to fish there too. It's hard to explain this since it sounds like you don't have auto-translation or anything close to translation to begin with in your game, but it's possible to get back.)

Reactions: oraoraoraHAPA

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i downloaded the latest betterrepack and in those files I heard that there is a mod that allows you to create new characters .. how do I do that?
There is no mod that allows you to create new characters, that's a function built into the game. There are mods that give new customization options the game itself does not have, though. Use the character creator.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
? ship button? I know the transfer on the data terminal but going back to ruined? where is the boat?
theres no actual "boat" but on housing island its next to shan the merchant where the ruined wooden pier is. You walk up to it and there should be an interaction that says "ship"

D

Deleted member 1992073

can any one tell me how to make custom clothes in ai shoujo

or is it possible to do:unsure::unsure:

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to use Studio with Ai Girl? I see that there are many mods for AI Girl studio, but in my game there is no button to turn it on. Maybe I need to download something additionally?:unsure: Thanks.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
There is no mod that allows you to create new characters, that's a function built into the game. There are mods that give new customization options the game itself does not have, though. Use the character creator.
them, how i create more than one girl to play on the game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
them, how i create more than one girl to play on the game?
To create a girl, go to the character creator on the main menu. If you mean how to play with more than one, you have to find the large black machines that are hidden in the forest and ruins on the starting island. You will also need a battery for each.

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
hey guys, just one question, may some pretty easy but i dont get it :D

just for the downloaded houses - where should i put them into ? which folder ?

thxx =)

any known problems with prebuilded houses ?
yes, There is a problem. If the person uses the script for no building limits. it can add objects to other places on the map. it will be okay for that game instance but if you exit the game you might not be able to touch, grab delete that object. You might have to revert to a previous save.

Edit: I tested an old save with new save. Still not 100% certain. My Ruins area base is a mess.

Last edited:

Djaxxx

Jan 24, 2018
yes, There is a problem. If the person uses the script for no building limits. it can add objects to other places on the map. it will be okay for that game instance but if you exit the game you might not be able to touch, grab delete that object. You might have to revert to a previous save.
thxx for the info mate =)
well i think i just installed a lot of mods, including the script.

earlier this day i tried to load near every single house from this link i posted in another thread today
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-2984037

and every single house worked very well !! =)

Reactions: oraoraoraHAPA

Nemesis80

Jul 15, 2018
Hey there, I have a question about the Character creation. Is there an easy way to recreate the face of a real person e.g. from a normal image file? I mean without trying around for hours and studying for years?

Thank you in advance for your answers
Nemesis

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
theres no actual "boat" but on housing island its next to shan the merchant where the ruined wooden pier is. You walk up to it and there should be an interaction that says "ship"
Thank you, because I have the firewall turn on now and again (no online translation) and the static machine translation sometimes gets buggy I couldn't see. Also Yes it is surrounded by fishing spots that probably messed with me as well.

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
All you have to do is go to the dock and maybe near the light or something of the sort, there'll be an option to go back. It's like going to the dock on the original island and going to fish, except instead of fishing, there'll be a prompt to go back to the regular island. (Unless there's an option to fish there too. It's hard to explain this since it sounds like you don't have auto-translation or anything close to translation to begin with in your game, but it's possible to get back.)
Thank you. I had fog turned on and with so many use/action items for fishing I missed it.

Reactions: KekKoo

76posaune

Mar 2, 2019
Thought I would give back a little. Love the game, and love all the work going into it here!

I made a ruins house that has a little bit of everything...

1) Immediately to the left side is what I call the "Man Cave," which gives you a nice spot to fish from, a few bug bushes for bait, a seed patch, a chicken coop, a chest, a medicine table, and a grill. It's a quick-to-access area that has everything you need to fish and craft.

2) The basement (1st level) is a gentleman's club with all sorts of toys tucked away under the rest of the house. There are a couple "patron entrances" plus (ahem - girls' only) stairways by the pole-dance stage that go up directly to the girls' rooms. A couple rooms for VIP services, an elevated couch dance area, a dancing stage, a pole-dance stage, as well as various tables, couches, and chairs populate this hidden-away pleasure zone.

3) I was going for a marble staircase approach to an elevated main level (2nd level). The stairs in front hide a tunnel entrance to the club. Immediately inside you have a modern kitchen, a gaming area, and a relaxing couch/fish-tank/library-ish area along the back that also has a bathroom and a balcony with hammock.

4) The top level has two girls' rooms in the back with hidden stairways to the club, and a large "bathhouse" section with all types of showers, tubs, and toilets, as well as a changing room, all screened in by glass walls for "privacy." I was thinking of putting fancy couches in the front area for viewers of the bathhouse activity, but left it bare. Feel free to add your own. I couldn't quite squeeze in a full set of stairs (I play vanilla) but constructed a way up to the roof with floor pieces. The roof over the bathhouse and girls' rooms is also glass (naturally).

Enjoy.

2020_0203_2213_43_011.png

I'm also including a card for my attempt at the lovely Shiina Sora.

AISChaF_20200101230643588.png Shiina_Sora.jpg

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes