Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
how to give that medicine to girl? and where`s i can get that medicine? i didn't find one on merchant

rekker90

Jun 27, 2019
Whats the system requirements for this game? I can barely run it with 10-15 fps in lowest settings

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
1572018338182.png Emergency... now she is already down... WHERE i can find my medicine ?
even merchant don't have that cold medicine... sad

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Well, studio update put a real damper on this whole thing. I have the second preorder all baked in and ready to go for those looking for that, but I'm enjoying BepInEx not really working with this build on windows (seems it runs properly in linux under wine for what that's worth).

I am in contact with a lot of people offering ideas, though I think I've tried everything short of reinstalling windows to a JP variant :p

Keeping on troubleshooting, and giving the results to modders that may zero in on the problem. As soon as I have a working solution or a fix, I'll get R1.1 rolling :)

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
When I want to start the game it is loading really long and there's nothing happen. Any suggestion or help?
I downloaded the game that I didn't have to install, I only had to unpack it.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I have the goddamn medicine but any attempt to give it to her during interactions shows a blank list of items.
Isn't it supposed to show the relevant category of items in the pouch? Any1 know what to do?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
This is a bug, right? I clearly have the medicine in my inventory, yet the menu says otherwise

billybob1212

Nov 29, 2017
This is a bug, right? I clearly have the medicine in my inventory, yet the menu says otherwise
I was able to give her medicine when she passed out. I picked her up, and put her in bed. Then the only option I had was to give her medicine.

christian00

Oct 25, 2019
I have the goddamn medicine but any attempt to give it to her during interactions shows a blank list of items.
Isn't it supposed to show the relevant category of items in the pouch? Any1 know what to do?
There are 2 category at the top, one is herbs the other is pills.
Maybe you didn't look into the pills, I did wonder the same before.

Anybody got a game save? The gameplay is boooooring.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Btw... I think Shay just opted out of the game after I repaired the bridge.
Her and the shop just vanished and isn't appearing again (Im at ruins now)

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
it's very easy, I have even included a script to "vanillify" the game, so removing the betterrepack part of it, leaving you with a clean install to do with as you see fit.

In other news, Studio, preorder 2 and day-1 patch is out. Uncensor is still not working properly, but most other mods seems to be working again after a update from ManlyMarco's AIAPI.

Still testing, and figuring out how R1.1 is gonna go down exactly, but this is the current draft of a changelog:

Updated in release 1.1:
- Applied official update incl studio (aisyoujyo_02_plus1025)
- Applied Preorder 2 (aisyoujyo_yoyaku)
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.7.1 and applied
- Updated Marco's BetterAA to v1.3
- Re-applied Marco's AI-Shoujo Overlay Mods v5.0.3 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's FPS Counter v2.0 RC1 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's AIABMX v3.4 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Hooh's Heelz v0.2 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Made UncensorSelector a optional mod (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
Thank you so much

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes