Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Is there a way for furniture to always show, instead of disappearing at the tiniest angle change during sex?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have a slight problem with this one. As soon as i try to create a character, the programm stops reacting and the same goes for the game itself it just stops reacting after a short while of loading.

DMA86

Sep 26, 2019
dang... 95-98 constant gpu usage... 100% on fishing... the last game i played with this high usage was No Man Sky... anyone else like this...
Are you using a PC that has Integrated Graphics as an option? I had the same issue, then I just went into my NVIDIA settings and set AI Girl to run the proper GPU.

thejackel

May 16, 2017
we need some sort of an actual full screen mod (exclusive full screen)
that will significantly boost the performance

Lythis

Sep 27, 2019
hi guys, i've got this error when i try to start a new game :
"
Scene 'map_00_data' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...
"

Then the loading screen never ending.

No problem during installation, no problem when try creation mode...
Any idea?
Thx for help

Mckellen

Aug 4, 2017
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Lythis

Sep 27, 2019
okay, have found the problem map_00_data.unity3d unziped ==> file corrupted...
Damn, don't want to download all files again :eek:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
F1 to pull up your phone, just select save there.
F1 also pulls up the plugin menu which is annoying to have. Any chance for it to be move to the other keyboard shortcut?

I'm gonna wait until theres a mod that disable the minigame for grinding. I hate the fishing mini game already =.=

Last edited:

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
F1 also pulls up the plugin menu which is annoying to have. Any chance for it to be move to the other keyboard shortcut?

I'm gonna wait until theres a mod that disable the minigame for grinding. I hate the fishing mini game already =.=
I love how there is clearly a fish on the hook, it makes you play the minigame with the fish trying to get away from you and then it turns out to be a freaking bottle or a can after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: emmag

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I still couldnt figure out how to get to the large island shown in this trailer:

i got the boat, repaired it, story ended, but i cant interact with it?
Is this caused by the crack, maybe? (plenty of other games did similar things)

EDIT: The only thing i have not yet tested is: getting a Girl to 4 hearts.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
it's very easy, I have even included a script to "vanillify" the game, so removing the betterrepack part of it, leaving you with a clean install to do with as you see fit.

In other news, Studio, preorder 2 and day-1 patch is out. Uncensor is still not working properly, but most other mods seems to be working again after a update from ManlyMarco's AIAPI.

Still testing, and figuring out how R1.1 is gonna go down exactly, but this is the current draft of a changelog:

Updated in release 1.1:
- Applied official update incl studio (aisyoujyo_02_plus1025)
- Applied Preorder 2 (aisyoujyo_yoyaku)
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.7.1 and applied
- Updated Marco's BetterAA to v1.3
- Re-applied Marco's AI-Shoujo Overlay Mods v5.0.3 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's FPS Counter v2.0 RC1 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's AIABMX v3.4 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Hooh's Heelz v0.2 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Made UncensorSelector a optional mod (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
I hope somebody wull upload the preorders :( like the old times in hongfire ... :'(

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes