Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
the box is basically just an inventory extension, you can still craft stuff with the items you put in there.
anyone know how you can use the special items?
like collector, slut, burning.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Finally at the part where you open the door and now I need to fix the battery... Too bad I didn't pay attention on how to do that. Then again, I'm using the auto translator, so not much help there. Can't wait for the cheats for this.

Edit:

The battery is the sparking power thing that you see when you first walk into that city area.

Last edited:

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
What the hell is up with all this crap. Make a fishing rod? What? Where's the Free-H? I don't care about any of this. So far it's just some guy who won't run straight confined to a small section on an island. HS, PH, and KK let you choose a character and a room. Why doesn't this.

*deep breath*

I'm going to have to wait for a complete save / full unlock file, aren't I.... :p

Reactions: titit

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I kind of missed when Illusion games were, well, more like games. Like Artificial Academy or Artificial Girl. I can spend hours playing AA2 just because of how random it can be.

But, this game is rather tedious. Same graphics as Honey Select added with crafting. I mean, it's pretty interesting and I'm not too far into it to say much. So far, it's just alright.

VinceStormed

Aug 31, 2019
This game remind me of Nintendo game called "Lost", and that is my next game I'm planning to develop. By the way, I'm an indie game developer myself.

Ichiro

Jan 22, 2018
It's honestly really fun minus the growth system and the uncensor not working just yet, but they'll get that out of the way soon!

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone can repair battery ?..... or Where to can find " Carbon " ?
The "Battery" is that power-thing next to the playground.

Carbon can be crafted from a few other materials, just look into the crafting menu.

I thought this was the end of the game
Not according to the trailer, which shows the boat departing to a small island that has a 500x500x500 area to build on it.

That aside, if i had a mod-wishlist, it would be as follows:
- Free rotation of items in "housing mode" (it really is just 90 degrees, as i expected)
- scaling of items in housing mode
- higher droprate, its a bit overkill if you need a battery for a lot of things to unlock in housing mode, given how rare they are (found a single one in 6 hours)
- the usual stuff like uncensor etc.
- a mod that allows to open the crafting menu in housing mode (its stupid that you have to leave housing to craft some item, just to then craft a house thing.)
- larger inventory (or buyable backpacks (no the ones ingame dont expand your inventory))

Conclusion after 6 hours of playing: it needs work, but it could be a good game some day, except for performance, which sucks.

Oct 15, 2017
I was told Futanari was in this game. Anyone figure out where and what part? I assumed you could make player-character futa but I don't think that is the case.

godhand3

Oct 3, 2019
The "Battery" is that power-thing next to the playground.

Carbon can be crafted from a few other materials, just look into the crafting menu.

Not according to the trailer, which shows the boat departing to a small island that has a 500x500x500 area to build on it.

That aside, if i had a mod-wishlist, it would be as follows:
- Free rotation of items in "housing mode" (it really is just 90 degrees, as i expected)
- scaling of items in housing mode
- higher droprate, its a bit overkill if you need a battery for a lot of things to unlock in housing mode, given how rare they are (found a single one in 6 hours)
- the usual stuff like uncensor etc.
- a mod that allows to open the crafting menu in housing mode (its stupid that you have to leave housing to craft some item, just to then craft a house thing.)
- larger inventory (or buyable backpacks (no the ones ingame dont expand your inventory))

Conclusion after 6 hours of playing: it needs work, but it could be a good game some day, except for performance, which sucks.
You can expand your inventory (I'm at 40 now), you need to craft certain items and use them in your own status screen (click the plus icon)

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
wow, the game is a chore,

a hentai survival game with so meany pointless places & crap, and a Bikō/pokemon style system,
this type of stuff will work better if there is a town filled with NPCs & other girls that you could interact with and vise versa.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes