KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I want to legitimately play this more, but low specs + fully rendered island, doubled with the one directional animation issues (which aren't too impactful, it just sucks to look at), it's pretty hard to do so. The game actually does seem fun, and I look forward to seeing what people do with the game. It sounded great pre-release, and I'm sure it's as great as it sounded. I just need to get past the performance issues.. :confused:

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
I'll mess around with the new character maker clothes instead for a while. Its just gonna ruin my mood if I can't control anything, so I'll probably just take a break instead and get a better second impression of the game later. As things are I can't even use resource gathering spots properly, since my character refuses to look at them. Hope it gets fixed soon. The floaty camera control is a bit annoying too. Modded direct mouse input would be a delight.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I mean, the DL literally said to expect bugs because Illusion are dropping a patch soon.
The point is that this game just doesn't seem polished, nothing against the uploaders and repackers. No patch they release within 24h of releasing the base game will make the game seem release worthy or worth paying for.

mtkut

Jun 9, 2017
Don't know what to think of this game, i got it started rn and well i got a feeling this game could become good, but knowing Illusion they will just dump some patches, few content addons and they will work on another rapist simulator like always

Reactions: kpoppapi

--

Sep 26, 2017
I cant get past the craft fishing rod part.... 5 mins in and its stuck and cant progress. Is there a dl for the actual installer?

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
so.... how's the translation work again... just past the bridge repairing, i get that the crafting/gathering is pretty simple but kinda hard to enjoy the game by looking up number... just shack attack the waifu when she's a sleep ... kinda curious with what she said afterward.....

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Does this have a Free-H mode to sample the scenes? Has anyone learned anything more about a potential VR mode or mod?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes