nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Drat. How about you, STN? Is that within your capabilities for a future release? Or is that outside your realm of expertise. I really want to try this in VR with the Odyssey headset.
By the Way...great job with such a FAST first release! You're amazing.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
does anyone have the official ai girl chara upload site.
I'd say the Illusion booru but they haven't fucking decided on a name for it yet, there's like a million different ways they're spelling it. Which, on the real, just a personal nitpick, but localizing the "sh" sound as "sy" is fucking stupid, Japan.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
Anyways, I haven't start playing it yet since I'm getting some work done and it's still a bit...early in the day, but I noticed that the Overlay mod isn't in the Bepinex folder, so I'm assuming that's unfortunately one of the mods that broke with the full release?

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone already knows if there is any page to download already created characters? it is lazy to create more than one

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
my only question about the repack is is it easy to remove all the mods? i like to wait until they release all potential content without dealing with updates, breaking my game.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Does he really not turn when moving around?? or do i not know how to control him
Yeah, same here. As soon as I've activated something or talked to the girl, my character is stuck facing one direction. I can't click or use anything not in front of him, even in first person. Tested two save files. One character is stuck permanently, the other keeps randomly getting free and stuck again after starting animations. Its not setting a good first impression.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Wow this still needs ton of work, I've seen more polished indie games than this. Great work on the super fast repack though!

--

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah char stuck in one direction cant equip anything... going to try just vanilla see if it works

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes