Ric

Oct 21, 2016
OK, special for this release, Patreon only download available publicly. I'll try to leave it like this for a good few hours just to leviate the google drive bandwidth thing (if it causes problems for the server I may have to cut that short):
Good thing you found the time on f95
I think that you need to get the status of a game developer from the forum administration and directly update the topics on this forum. Including Koikatu.

Reactions: titit

ihsdfb

Sep 11, 2019
Repack R1 does not start for me. Only when i delete the "Bepinex" Folder it does start but only shows a black screen. "Vanillifying" the game does not help either.. Any ideas?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Repack R1 does not start for me. Only when i delete the "Bepinex" Folder it does start but only shows a black screen. "Vanillifying" the game does not help either.. Any ideas?
Please contact me on discord in server

BloodThunder666

Mar 10, 2018
Overall it's pretty satisfying little survival game for a hentai games, you craft, explore, build, you build your trust with the girls it's pretty good, atmosphere also pleasant, and performance not so much even in high end rig that capable running latest AAA games with highest possible setting 60 fps, this game still suffer stuttering, this game pretty much my second favourite illusion games after AA2, there lot of non H stuff you can do, clearly they design this game so they can sell it on steam without adult content and yet still have lot of fun thing to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlorn and KekKoo

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
The problem here were deep folder structure. Place the game in a shorter folder structure (recommend 'C:\illusion\AI-Syoujyo\ ') if you're experiencing this problem :D

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I genuinely like what I saw/got from this game, it's just bugging me how the character is stuck facing one direction when I move around, and I have low specs? So this is ESPECIALLY a struggle for me if people with WAY higher end rigs are struggling.

of course, that's only because people aren't getting consistent 60+ FPS and dipping to 30-45 FPS. To be a spoiled gamer must suck.. I'm fine as long as I can get any consistency with 30 or hell, even 25 FPS.

But yeah, I really hope there's plans for mods to optimize performance, I SERIOUSLY need it.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Can we do something against that overlay that appears when you open the menu [F1] as it can break the game completely.

Put it on F5 or so, as this key is unused by the game.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Can we do something against that overlay that appears when you open the menu [F1] as it can break the game completely.

Put it on F5 or so, as this key is unused by the game.
I've reported that to some modders, but for now, no, just press outside the window and you'll get to your phone

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
I've reported that to some modders, but for now, no, just press outside the window and you'll get to your phone
Yeah, that works, but sometimes the phone doesnt open with BepinEx? in front of it, and then you can only close the game.

Tip for everyone else: save often, otherwise you will loose your progress when this happens (as it happened to me)

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
They are using Unity, not UE4.
If they were using UE4, the games wouldnt be as crappy and limited as they are.

I could actually make a better game than illusion using UE4, i just cant do the animations or voice-acting.
Illusion is held back by their own incompetence, as the logic behind their games is plain simple, but they still need eternities to make them.

Im not joking, the entire "build your own house" thing illusion has built, i can create in a few hours, with more freedom too.
So what you're saying is you can't "actually make a better game".

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes