Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
is there a discord of this game ?

Also is the uncensor mod broken as well ? All females have no pussy and my boy still has mosaic on it

Last edited:

DMA86

Sep 26, 2019
How do I make my girl EAT? She's dying on this island here o_O I put grilled fish into the Storage Chest and the Storage of the Cooking Stove, but her satiety isn't going up.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
my only question about the repack is is it easy to remove all the mods? i like to wait until they release all potential content without dealing with updates, breaking my game.
it's very easy, I have even included a script to "vanillify" the game, so removing the betterrepack part of it, leaving you with a clean install to do with as you see fit.

In other news, Studio, preorder 2 and day-1 patch is out. Uncensor is still not working properly, but most other mods seems to be working again after a update from ManlyMarco's AIAPI.

Still testing, and figuring out how R1.1 is gonna go down exactly, but this is the current draft of a changelog:

Updated in release 1.1:
- Applied official update incl studio (aisyoujyo_02_plus1025)
- Applied Preorder 2 (aisyoujyo_yoyaku)
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.7.1 and applied
- Updated Marco's BetterAA to v1.3
- Re-applied Marco's AI-Shoujo Overlay Mods v5.0.3 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's FPS Counter v2.0 RC1 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's AIABMX v3.4 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Hooh's Heelz v0.2 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Made UncensorSelector a optional mod (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Releasing this in the midst of University crunch time, I think Illusion is trying to sabotage my education.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
is there a discord of this game ?

Also is the uncensor mod broken as well ? All females have no pussy and my boy still has mosaic on it
There's an Illusion Games server where most of the discussion is actively taking place. A lot of the big modders are on there too, discussing the potential of the game like everyone else and talking about their plans and such.

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
dang... 95-98 constant gpu usage... 100% on fishing... the last game i played with this high usage was No Man Sky... anyone else like this...

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
can anyone help me understanding the dialogue tree please... i get its constantly the same its just which one is good...

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
How do I make my girl EAT? She's dying on this island here o_O I put grilled fish into the Storage Chest and the Storage of the Cooking Stove, but her satiety isn't going up.
I need an answer to this as well. My girl is dying FFS.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys, does somebody know how to save the game? Sorry for dumb question...

rufiyaa

Aug 1, 2017
Im having lighting problems when I pull the character creator, there isn't any lighting. Anyone having the same problem?

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
it's very easy, I have even included a script to "vanillify" the game, so removing the betterrepack part of it, leaving you with a clean install to do with as you see fit.

In other news, Studio, preorder 2 and day-1 patch is out. Uncensor is still not working properly, but most other mods seems to be working again after a update from ManlyMarco's AIAPI.

Still testing, and figuring out how R1.1 is gonna go down exactly, but this is the current draft of a changelog:

Updated in release 1.1:
- Applied official update incl studio (aisyoujyo_02_plus1025)
- Applied Preorder 2 (aisyoujyo_yoyaku)
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.7.1 and applied
- Updated Marco's BetterAA to v1.3
- Re-applied Marco's AI-Shoujo Overlay Mods v5.0.3 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's FPS Counter v2.0 RC1 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Marco's AIABMX v3.4 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Re-applied Hooh's Heelz v0.2 (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
- Made UncensorSelector a optional mod (Were removed in R1 due to AIAPI being broken)
when u release 1.1 it is necessary to download the whole game again or there will be a "1.0 to 1.1 upgrade"? thanks for all dude

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
when u release 1.1 it is necessary to download the whole game again or there will be a "1.0 to 1.1 upgrade"? thanks for all dude
I haven't really decided yet... I weren't planning to start creating updaters till R2 needs an update due to the rapid movement during extremely early life... and updaters are kinda a timesink :p

Reactions: Belugahs

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Then, i would suggest: dont waste your time, the game itself isnt large with 4GB anyway.

For me, Updaters are fine when things have settled a bit.

Reactions: blargballs
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes