Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
F1 also pulls up the plugin menu which is annoying to have. Any chance for it to be move to the other keyboard shortcut?

I'm gonna wait until theres a mod that disable the minigame for grinding. I hate the fishing mini game already =.=
Middle mouse button also brings up the phone.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys, how do you make your character turn automatically to the direction of your camera? My character bust is stuck in the same fixed position running backwards and to the side, as if i'm constantly stuck in vanity cam.

luigibicz

Dec 19, 2018
Gd ev guys, any one who knows how to fix this problem mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll this error appears when I create a character and start a new game.

HentaiHeikki

Oct 23, 2019
Hey guys, how do you make your character turn automatically to the direction of your camera? My character bust is stuck in the same fixed position running backwards and to the side, as if i'm constantly stuck in vanity cam.
I just learned to deal with it. It sometimes resets when doing an action, like picking up stuff. I recommend just playing in fp mode (press 2) and try to deal with the rotation.

Reactions: Duriel

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I just learned to deal with it. It sometimes resets when doing an action, like picking up stuff. I recommend just playing in fp mode (press 2) and try to deal with the rotation.
Ohw i see, though is it an intended feature or an oversight that is going to be patched soon?

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
Seeing how koikatsu was, I'm not surprised that this game also has such few yuri scenes, a disappointment on that side :confused:

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I don't know am I missed something but I can't seem to give a girl the food. I have cooked a fish and have boiled cup noodle and even an omelette but nothing shows up in the "pass item" to the girl menu

Jun 1, 2017
I'm glad a thread was made here, animesharing is a dying website and hongfire is proper dead so I was afraid this game would fade without getting proper support.

Downloading it now, it looks great, hopefully it runs better than Koikatsu.

phaisiobu

Oct 21, 2019
thank you screwthisnoise for your repack. i really appreciate it. i want to wait for the bone mod because i like anatomically correct women. Idk why illusion makes legs too long, its always been like that and its the one thing that sets me from actually enjoying the game.

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes