feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
what are the stats required for lesbian stuff? 1000 social and 1000 perv? do i even should bother/expect anything, how many 3 some animations are in game?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
So what actually differs Steam version to Jap one that is needed Win 8.1 to run it??

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Thanks to alex2011 for the previous answer. I got a question about StudioNeo aswell. How do you combine male and female(or lesbian) models into a joined(same) animation into their respective roles?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's what I'm saying the patch does. It's only 284(.49) MB, There MIGHT be some stuff in particular the patch presumably full on restores but for the most part, it's already all in there, that's what I was saying.

And as for AI, that's also what I was thinking, there's not really remotely a reference/focus on school or anything. If ANYTHING there WERE school related clothing that they might take out again but one thing I noticed is that unlike Koikatsu, the store page for AI Girl lacks the adult content warning. (Koikatsu page screen below)

View attachment 586180

This is missing from the AI Girl page, so it leaves you to wonder if they actually took a further approach with AI girl unlike Koikatsu some reason, despite there not being a whole school theme this time around.
That's not a good sign, they may very well have taken out adult content completely, though I may be jumping the gun here and assuming that they won't include it. Then again, they could once again take the patch approach. There are some school uniform type costumes that might be an issue, though they MIGHT get a pass with the whole island full of androids thing and the girls not being human, thus not being actual students. Emphasis on MIGHT, obviously, since there's no telling how far Valve will go in blocking content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KekKoo

becarefulheisabig

Jan 7, 2020
Anyone help me out please.
I'm getting one of my two girls and Shan stuck doing nothing and not being able to even interact with them for some reason.
It's like they freeze everytime they want/start to do something. Their collision is also off.
Happened after I changed one girl, which happens to be not affected by this, but is buggy anyway, like her lips won't move... It might be some plugin doing it too, not sure which one tho.
I also update plugins whenever theres new version out, so bug in newer version might be the culprit too, I don't know.

feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone help me out please.
I'm getting one of my two girls and Shan stuck doing nothing and not being able to even interact with them for some reason.
It's like they freeze everytime they want/start to do something. Their collision is also off.
Happened after I changed one girl, which happens to be not affected by this, but is buggy anyway, like her lips won't move... It might be some plugin doing it too, not sure which one tho.
I also update plugins whenever theres new version out, so bug in newer version might be the culprit too, I don't know.
1) test from older save file to exclude save corruption (u should do manual save backups as wel as cards)
2)revert all the data or data minus save file from dir where u backed up your entire game folder. u sould have entire game folder backup btw.
3)if u dont have backups u might be fucked and reinstall everything. its why u should do backups
4)never update. unless u absolutely have to. updates is how new errors are introduced.

feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
i'd apeciate if some1 answered my 3some question, is it only 1 animation? the interaction system is complete bs, doesnt feel like has any impact and i dont feel like going to trouble for adding yet another external program/cheat engine to find out its only 1 animation. i saw there is script for cheat injector that unlocks all animations' it would be nice if there was simple plugin that can do that.

nuriental

May 29, 2019
i'd apeciate if some1 answered my 3some question, is it only 1 animation? the interaction system is complete bs, doesnt feel like has any impact and i dont feel like going to trouble for adding yet another external program/cheat engine to find out its only 1 animation. i saw there is script for cheat injector that unlocks all animations' it would be nice if there was simple plugin that can do that.
It is only 1 animation, yes. And there already is an unlock all positions plugin in the pack, just look into the [optional]mods folder, i think the carebair package has it(it has a lot of good stuff)

Reactions: feather_fan

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is the steam one the same or more outdated version....seem to just release on steam
It will be the full game minus anything Valve tells them to take out as a condition for approval or that they take out to avoid being denied. At most, the only things removed will probably be school uniform costumes, school desks, basically any reference to school, and that's if Valve doesn't accept that stuff even though it clearly isn't an actual school setting. None of the DLC has any story or functionality content unless you count the functionality built into certain objects you can place, so we may even get that. It may just be the base game, though.

arvzt

May 26, 2018
hey guys, new to this party, I see R4 has just been released today (it's in the mega folder), but doesn't look like release has been announced anywhere, should I get R4 or 3.2 still?

Last edited:

feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
It is only 1 animation, yes. And there already is an unlock all positions plugin in the pack, just look into the [optional]mods folder, i think the carebair package has it(it has a lot of good stuff)
thx for info. having harem and not being able to get double bj. ffs. all they had to do is copy damn animation from hs.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey guys, new to this party, I see R4 has just been released today (it's in the mega folder), but doesn't look like release has been announced anywhere, should I get R4 or 3.2 still?
If it hasn't been announced, it may still be under testing. I'd stick with 3.2 until STN announces 4 just to be safe.

Reactions: arvzt
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes