Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
I've been holding off on the game because of the unplayable performance. Has that improved by now?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Planned Release Date: 17 March

Recommended:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 4000 serise or better
  • Memory: 8 MB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 4GB) or better
  • Storage: 15 GB available space
  • Sound Card: サウンドカード: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c)
  • Additional Notes: The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible.
Damn Illusion going through with releasing their own games without help from NA publishers is huge.

• Storage: 15 GB available space

SoFaB

Jan 29, 2019
Hey I'm noob here. At the beginning I press the middle mouse button to view the phone but it didn't appear and my character cannot move or anything. Help please.

doppler88

Nov 1, 2019
My girl is sleeping on a bed and I want to interact with her, but the mouse focus is on one of the sleeping slots. How do I change focus to the girl?

Also is it necessary to unlock all the girls in order to access everything in the game? I am fine with just the one girl on my island.

KaiserOmega

Aug 11, 2019
Damn Illusion going through with releasing their own games without help from NA publishers is huge.
No kidding. I think Kiss with Custom Order Maid 2 was the one that really kicked it off with releasing JPN Hentai games here in the west...

KaiserOmega

Aug 11, 2019
With them releasing the game on Steam in a couple of days, will the mods from ScrewThisNoise still work with it? Or will they have to be recoded?

feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
ok, thanks, its all set up from plugins mod just like skyrim. now it seems i miss any sensible building capacity just like fallout 4 out of box. i dont see any building blocks i saw on pictures like glass walls with black framing, 1 color/whiter walls etc, just halw wood, wood or stone or naked glass. do i need mods for these? is there palce where i can download house cards? i also dont see pool option. any1 got this house card?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
@feather_fan
is not a house card, scene is created in the studio
released on December 1st on discord
Download:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes