DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I used the betterrepack mod-updater but suddenly the nipples are shining through my clothees again. I think there's a mod for this problem which seemed to ´be in conflict with anotherone after the update. any idea hwo to troubleshoot?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
total n00b here. I have crafted a pickaxe, shovel & gloves but still get "Insufficient Equipment Rank" when trying to use action on white icons. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
You have to equip the tools. Craft more of them and equip the girls with them as well if you want them to gather those recources as well.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey so a new thread is up for Honey Select 2:Libido if you guys want to discuss that game go to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...niiserekuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/

Hopefully soon I will have this thread cleaned up and we can convert it to a release thread, I'll be in talks with the admins once I'm done making the post look pretty so we can turn it into the other Illusion threads and get it out of general discussion. Glad the community has shown interest in the JP games I was happy to see some other forum members coming here after realizing what happened to HF. Thanks to F95 and Discord we can continue our usual talks about these kinds of games. :)

Edit: thread cleaned up, waiting on a few download mirrors and we'll be in release section in a few days.

Last edited:

feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
i got question about merchant bitch/shan. i got mod to change her look but i dont see her card or option to change her ingame. what im missing?

ased1221

Feb 29, 2020
How to fix it?
2x[UAR]WARNING! Missing mod detected! [Roy12.Kanna]
[UAR]WARNING! Missing mod detected![AIMod_B17_HairF_01]
[UAR]Warning! Outdated mod detected![fffq.pantyhose]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i got question about merchant bitch/shan. i got mod to change her look but i dont see her card or option to change her ingame. what im missing?
Her card is somewhat hidden, inside a game file I think, just like the story character cards from Koikatsu. Not sure how the mod does it since I don't use it, but her card was extracted and shared here some time ago.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018

Planned Release Date: 17 March

Recommended:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 4000 serise or better
  • Memory: 8 MB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 4GB) or better
  • Storage: 15 GB available space
  • Sound Card: サウンドカード: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c)
  • Additional Notes: The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible.

Last edited:

pirollo

May 2, 2017
It's me or is missed the possibility to edit the stats in the 3.2 repack?
I can't find the Agent Trainer...

SOLVED: i had to reinstall! My bad :p

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes