DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Could someone please help me?

I can't get the game to launch regardless if I'm trying the AI-Syoujyo.exe or the InitSetting.exe, every time I just get an error telling me that the data folder is not found, but as you can see below, the AI-Syoujyo_Data folder is right there, it has a size of about 36 MB
1583478360794.png

Sep 17, 2019
What the hell, why is mine that small then? I never touched it since I took it out from the archive
Its ofcourse in your Personal Folder: User/Desktop < this is a Way to get win Permission you don´t wont, since Win is clearing sometimes the desktop Folder..
Better you make a Folder directly in C:/ and after that you start with initsettings.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I was rummaging around the HS2 info site, and it seems they plan to make chara designs and props compatible between AI Girl and HS2.
In "Honey Select 2 Libido", you can use the character card / studio scene data created in "AI * Girl". Since there is no housing function, furniture items are only studio items added.

The "STUDIO NEO V2" scene data currently used by "AI * Girl" can be read and edited as is.
By introducing the purchase bonus "AI * girl conversion data", the character makeup parts and map data of "Honey Select 2 Libido" (a part of the map data are converted to housing items) can also be used in "AI * girl".
So not only we'll be able to import premade characters and scenes from AI Girl to HS2, but the other way around will also be possible. Which is a first and pretty huge, especially if HS2 gets the same community support as HS did.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Obligatory circle of grief should be updated for Artificial Academy 2 nostalgia:D

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes