HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
The LAST thing they should do is use a new engine, that's part of the reason the quality dropped for the last two games. We could have had an AG4 equivalent with this game and an AA3 equivalent with Koikatsu if they hadn't been using an engine they weren't yet comfortable with.
Well, fair enough. I'm just really waiting for that "next gen" graphics 3D sex game. Just very curious to see what you could do today. I'm sure they could do a lot more with the engine they have though so here's hoping.

I'm sorry, I misread, I thought I read gameplay. I don't really care for their story games, naturally but, either way, of course they didn't have stories, you made them. They classify more as sandbox games imo. Which.. you know.. has gameplay but like I said, I misread, they said story, and ONLY story so I mean-
All good, no worries. :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, fair enough. I'm just really waiting for that "next gen" graphics 3D sex game. Just very curious to see what you could do today. I'm sure they could do a lot more with the engine they have though so here's hoping.

All good, no worries. :)
You're right about that, they can do a lot more than they have. They just don't have the skill to do it on this engine yet.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Well i guess we never get decent gameplay/story. Only studio bs or simply scenes.I miss AA2 but i don't have time and will to reinstall whole stuff.

Story wise game best candidate is Custom Order Maid 2

Last edited:

masterofsuprise

Jul 30, 2019
So is it mainly just vanilla, aka Male x Female? I know that there is futa in the game but what is that like? Just Futa PC x female or you can have futa x futa?

nhanuusau

Oct 27, 2019
Hello everyone. I play Ai Shoujo normal before two day and no prolem when play. But today when I play GPU run 100% and game very lag. Can anyone know and fix error this ? Thx.

Reactions: becarefulheisabig

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Really kind of disappointed that they skimped on the lesbian stuff. Is it possible to mod in some of the more ambiguous positions to be usable with 2 girls?

Sep 17, 2019
its not possible to change default outfit on registerd card? i change outfit card in h scene and it always revert
No, you have to new save this chara Card (and change here the Outfit) in Editor for permanent Change the Outfit.
On the Terminal you are able to Choose Cange Chara and there the Editor to dress her up.

Last edited:

adad3211211

Feb 10, 2020
its not possible to change default outfit on registerd card? i change outfit card in h scene and it always revert
you cant...there are some script for what happen after the H scene. But the changing of the outfit is a cosmetic option, non a action....the best you can do is upload in the dress room and then increase the humanity....and this alow the girl to change then selves and you just need to wait (sorry for my english)

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I wanted to ask how to win the fishing game, then realized I'd rather learn how to cheat it. I hate fishing games! I don't want to play them enough to master them, I just want them all behind me.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes