ElysiumOtaku

Sep 18, 2017
i have a problem, mi laptop its good i can play the lasts games but ai girl no, and I waiting for a long time in loading but nothing no load. what happen this?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a mod that disables the rain? Or illnesses? Seems like these girls get sick/stomach/pass out every other minute.

feather_fan

Nov 8, 2019
No, you have to new save this chara Card (and change here the Outfit) in Editor for permanent Change the Outfit.
On the Terminal you are able to Choose Cange Chara and there the Editor to dress her up.
thx, do u happen to know which file/registry key i need to edit to get it to work in 1200x1920? configurator does not seem to support 16x10 panels.

WhatsUpp

Mar 4, 2020
The Miko DLC file seems to be missing.
Is it still possible to find it somewhere? Since I have already everything else, I really want to find this package, so as to avoid downloading the full version...

Sep 17, 2019
The Miko DLC file seems to be missing.
Is it still possible to find it somewhere? Since I have already everything else, I really want to find this package, so as to avoid downloading the full version...
TRy to Download from here: its about 25 Mb small since now the smallest one.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Why is this thread in general discussions and not in games?

fallgay

Nov 6, 2019
Off topic.. Seem HS2 (honey select 2) will release soon. It seem using the same AI girl engine?

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
if u use carebair package,disable all 3 options in unlimited h
Thanks! It worked. After some experiments I've found that only one option makes trouble. It's "Don't freze other participants". This one is to be disabled if somebody has problems with clipping and sudden keys non-functionality.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know if this is possible?
It is not, differences in models between the male and female characters. The only positions that are capable of being used by two females are the existing lesbian ones. The only way to do it, because they are technically still considered females biologically while being considered male as far as which positions are available, is to make a futa PC, which would use the same positions as males.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes